PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

smileyforall
09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Good game guys, tough matchup. Hope to see you guys in the AFC championship this year.

SteelC7
09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
titans wont be in the afc championship, theyre gonna sink into mediocrity this year just like everybody on here predicted, the steeltown boys will be there probably against the pats, but the titans will not make it sorry
p.s. why is a titans fan on here???

sharkweek
09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
I hope you get taken out by a fineness team so we don't have to risk yet another bruiser game :flap:

X-Terminator
09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
titans wont be in the afc championship, theyre gonna sink into mediocrity this year just like everybody on here predicted, the steeltown boys will be there probably against the pats, but the titans will not make it sorry

There are fans from several teams here. This board does not discriminate against opposing teams' fans unless they're only here to be trolling douchebags. Then they're shown the door.

Hines0wnz
09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Good game guys, tough matchup. Hope to see you guys in the AFC championship this year.

Very tough game that lived up to my expectations anyway. Lots of D, very little O.

billybob
09-11-2009, 07:22 PM
hey , i'm a troll ...........LOL

stlrtruck
09-11-2009, 09:04 PM
There are fans from several teams here. This board does not discriminate against opposing teams' fans unless they're only here to be trolling douchebags. Then they're shown the door.

That's not always true, sometimes they're shown very colorful avatars and reminded of their lack of life. I'm just sayin' but otherwise your right! :thumbsup: :toofunny:

ricksteelers55
09-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Id love to play the Titans in AFCC but not as much as the Patriots

Galax Steeler
09-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks man great game from two good teams.

steelpride12
09-11-2009, 11:46 PM

WOAH! Chill man. Usually every week we get several and many fans of the opposite team on the site to do some fair minded smack talk and analyze of the upcoming game. Have some respect, he was being classy and confessing to a good game. Come on Steeler fan!:tt03: