PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Steel Welch

revefsreleets
09-11-2009, 04:25 PM
You made a bet for $50 that I would not show up and meet CA. He's confirmed that I did...you need to stop dodging and ignoring me and answer...are you gonna pay up or are you officially, in front of the whole board, welching on the bet?

I think YOU'RE the fraud, making jokes about me living in my mom's basement is a deflection from the fact that you don't HAVE $50 to pay up...

Pay up...NOW!

HometownGal
09-12-2009, 04:47 PM
You made a bet for $50 that I would not show up and meet CA. He's confirmed that I did...you need to stop dodging and ignoring me and answer...are you gonna pay up or are you officially, in front of the whole board, welching on the bet?

I think YOU'RE the fraud, making jokes about me living in my mom's basement is a deflection from the fact that you don't HAVE $50 to pay up...

Pay up...NOW!

What's this all about Randy?

fansince'76
09-12-2009, 05:17 PM
What's this all about Randy?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=653235#post653235

HometownGal
09-12-2009, 05:23 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=653235#post653235

Thanks. I had no idea WTH he was talking about. :chuckle:

Hey Steel Head - YOU made a bet, YOU lost, now time to pay the sleestak.

Preacher
09-13-2009, 02:32 AM
Hey REV....

Just hold on now... I go to a game, and you cant show up just to say hi to me!!

:wink02:

Next time I am there.... We WILL meet!!

revefsreleets
09-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Here's how this works, Steel Welch....watch and learn:

Yo, CA...great game last night...unfortunately, although I felt my Buck's played defensively well enough to win, they came up short. I made a $20 bet with you, and now it's time to pay the piper...PM with details on how you'd like to be paid...

revefsreleets
09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Are you gonna pay me or not? Look, if you are too poor, that's fine...we can either set up an installment plan or you can just admit that you are full of shit and I'll let it go, but you HAVE to address this somehow...otherwise you look like not only a welch, but a poor-assed welch who doesn't have $50 to pay off an honest bet with...

revefsreleets
09-15-2009, 09:35 AM
WTF? Seriously, this doucher put me on ignore, and is running like a bitch from me, but where's the cash? He WELCHED on a bet, publicly...

Calling me a virus, making jokes about me being broke, but his broke ass has NO money to pay up, yet he's still posting here? Like nothing happened?

SteelersinCA
09-15-2009, 10:34 AM
I will confirm again, Rev was there. We had a nice conversation and I would definitely hang out with him at a tailgate without a problem. I have nothing to do with this bet other than I will vouch for Rev.

HometownGal
09-15-2009, 10:43 AM
Personally, I think you are wasting your font here, Randy. Though I am shocked SH won't honor his bet, he obviously isn't going to make good on it and it's probably best to just drop it and move on. Just my opinion.

revefsreleets
09-15-2009, 10:55 AM
I want him to admit he's a welcher...it's right out there for all to see, and for him to keep posting just like nothing ever happened is ridiculous...

SteelMember
09-15-2009, 12:16 PM
On SteelersFever, It's worth fif-ty bucks.
http://members.tripod.com/~Originator_2/images2/bo2.jpg

:chuckle:

HometownGal
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
I want him to admit he's a welcher...it's right out there for all to see, and for him to keep posting just like nothing ever happened is ridiculous...

I understand what you're saying here, Randy, and I don't disagree with your stance, but you know how we staff frown upon calling out another member like this on the open board. It takes away from the forum and discourages other new members from joining. Members can put other members on ignore, but I guarantee you - they're reading what they don't care to read on the board - off the board if ya know what I mean. :wink02:

revefsreleets
09-15-2009, 02:01 PM
I understand what you're saying here, Randy, and I don't disagree with your stance, but you know how we staff frown upon calling out another member like this on the open board. It takes away from the forum and discourages other new members from joining. Members can put other members on ignore, but I guarantee you - they're reading what they don't care to read on the board - off the board if ya know what I mean. :wink02:

Understood...Unfortunately, I WANT to publicly humiliate this guy for attempting to run me down then turning around and being worse than the shit he tried to fob off on me...below whale shit in my estimation...

I'll back off, but please leave the thread up and let it die off on it's own...I will NOT change my signature, as it is NOT a personal attack, rather the Gods honest 100% truth...

arge5809
09-15-2009, 04:45 PM

Don't hold your breath....

:doh:

Preacher
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
:popcorn: someone pass me a pepsi please! -- wow, that tastes good. Thanks Suit... Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second... :chuckle:

HometownGal
09-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Understood...Unfortunately, I WANT to publicly humiliate this guy for attempting to run me down then turning around and being worse than the shit he tried to fob off on me...below whale shit in my estimation...

I'll back off, but please leave the thread up and let it die off on it's own...I will NOT change my signature, as it is NOT a personal attack, rather the Gods honest 100% truth...

OK - good enough. :drink:

revefsreleets
09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
:popcorn: someone pass me a pepsi please! -- wow, that tastes good. Thanks Suit... Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second... :chuckle:

Ummmm....how about a beer instead (in your case, a nice non-alcoholic O'Douls)...soda tastes like battery acid to me...

billybob
09-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Never piss off a Sleestak . LOL !!

SteelersinCA
09-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Update: rev came through again, I received my t-shirt from our osu/usc bet.

revefsreleets
09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
You're welcome.

For those who aren't clear, THAT'S how you honor a bet. I shipped it the Tuesday following the game, and the only delay was in making sure I got what he wanted.

Hear that, POS Steel Head?

fansince'76
09-21-2009, 01:06 PM
You're welcome.

For those who aren't clear, THAT'S how you honor a bet. I shipped it the Tuesday following the game, and the only delay was in making sure I got what he wanted.

Hear that, POS Steel Head?

He's not going to hear you. I gave him a very much overdue heave-ho last night. :banned:

revefsreleets
09-21-2009, 01:48 PM
The collective board IQ just went up 10 points.

As far as the money, there was just about as much chance of me seeing that $50 as there was of me mouth kissing Tom Brady....and those are longer odds than me getting hit in the head by a meteorite in the next ten minutes...

MasterOfPuppets
09-21-2009, 04:17 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUU9UmT134M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUU9UmT134M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:sofunny:

SteelersinCA
09-21-2009, 06:52 PM
I propose an amendment to forum rules, if you make a bet publicly on the board and do not follow through, you get banned.

HometownGal
09-21-2009, 07:37 PM
I propose an amendment to forum rules, if you make a bet publicly on the board and do not follow through, you get banned.

Personally, I propose an amendment to forum rules that if you are foolish enough to make a bet with a total stranger behind an itty bitty computer screen, you deserve what you get, which in most cases is zip, zilch, nada. (Not a poke at you, Randy - just sayin'.)

I guess I fit into that "stupid" category, as well, as I made a bet with another poster who is no longer a member of this board, lost the bet and donated the money to the American Cancer Society in his name. I still have the acknowledgement letter from the ACS in case this person ever wants proof that I made good on our bet.

tony hipchest
09-21-2009, 08:14 PM
:sofunny:

:chuckle: i dont even have to watch it....

"I dont have a dime to my name."

kid- "didnt ask for a dime. asked for 2 dollars".

Preacher
09-22-2009, 02:12 AM
:chuckle: i dont even have to watch it....

"I dont have a dime to my name."

kid- "didnt ask for a dime. asked for 2 dollars".

:sofunny: Tony... you watch ENTIRELY too much tv! :wink02:

X-Terminator
09-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Seems like pretty much everyone Rev has a problem with gets banned by 76. I guess it's only a matter of time before Gal43 and Talon are gone too.

Yeah, let's just conveniently forget that the reasons the latest 2 people to press the self-destruct button were completely unrelated to Revs in any way, shape or form. :coffee:

And I can pretty much guarantee that neither SteelGal nor SteelTalons will get the heave-ho, unless they do the same thing they did, which I don't see happening based on their posting history.

You might want to do your homework before you shoot off your e-mouth there, dude.

revefsreleets
09-22-2009, 09:44 AM
I like both Talons and 7girl...they talk shit, BUT they back it up. I don't happen to agree with much of what either has to say, and things get slightly chippy here and there, but for the most part it's all just good 'ole message board fun...

The difference between them and the people who (secretly must WANT to) get banned is the soon-to-be-banned say things like "YOU are an asshole" instead of something like, "Don't be an asshole, because of this reason or this fact, or this stat, yada, yada, yada...."

See the difference?

I've also been posting and reading message boards since the mid-90's. I can spot a self-destructing douchebag from a mile away...now if I occasionally toss a little gas on their fire or fan their flames of self-immolation, well, shit happens...I consider expediting the process of flushing turds from the board a public service...

If Steel Welch is so missed, perhaps one his close friends can take up a collection to pay his debt?

SteelersinCA
09-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Personally, I propose an amendment to forum rules that if you are foolish enough to make a bet with a total stranger behind an itty bitty computer screen, you deserve what you get, which in most cases is zip, zilch, nada. (Not a poke at you, Randy - just sayin'.)

I guess I fit into that "stupid" category, as well, as I made a bet with another poster who is no longer a member of this board, lost the bet and donated the money to the American Cancer Society in his name. I still have the acknowledgement letter from the ACS in case this person ever wants proof that I made good on our bet.

You are the mod, so your proposal wins :thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Personally, I propose an amendment to forum rules that if you are foolish enough to make a bet with a total stranger behind an itty bitty computer screen, you deserve what you get, .

Unless that bet is controlled by the winner...ohhhhh, say....betting the gayest avatar possible to the loser.:chuckle:

Indo
09-22-2009, 03:08 PM
I like both Talons and 7girl...they talk shit, BUT they back it up. I don't happen to agree with much of what either has to say, and things get slightly chippy here and there, but for the most part it's all just good 'ole message board fun...

The difference between them and the people who (secretly must WANT to) get banned is the soon-to-be-banned say things like "YOU are an asshole" instead of something like, "Don't be an asshole, because of this reason or this fact, or this stat, yada, yada, yada...."

See the difference?

I've also been posting and reading message boards since the mid-90's. I can spot a self-destructing douchebag from a mile away...now if I occasionally toss a little gas on their fire or fan their flames of self-immolation, well, shit happens...I consider expediting the process of flushing turds from the board a public service...

If Steel Welch is so missed, perhaps one his close friends can take up a collection to pay his debt?

:rofl:

7SteelGal43
09-22-2009, 03:50 PM
......and the winner for best post in the "Attention:Steel Welch" thread goes to................

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUU9UmT134M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUU9UmT134M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

fansince'76
09-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Seems like pretty much everyone Rev has a problem with gets banned by 76. I guess it's only a matter of time before Gal43 and Talon are gone too.

You'd be wrong, but then that's not really a surprise. If that really was the case, Steelers & I would be long gone. Fact is, Steel Head was a previously-banned member who couldn't stop insulting everyone who disagreed with his exalted opinion. That is why he was banned - both times. Get your facts straight before you spew, please.

X-Terminator
09-22-2009, 11:23 PM
I would think most mods would rather people ignore and not inflame the idiots.

Like they haven't tried or encouraged that. I know for a fact that they have, because I used to be a moderator here right alongside them. They ALWAYS encourage people to make use of their ignore lists rather than engage them. But the fact is you cannot control what members do.

Please, just give it up. I know what you're trying to prove, and you're just flat-out wrong. How about condemning the people who end up getting themselves banned rather than throw poison darts and not-so-subtle accusations at the mods?

Preacher
09-23-2009, 01:34 AM

Hmmm. How about Tony H. Or me. We both have had some BIG go arounds with Reves based on things. Yet we both are on the board.

Now, I normally don't pay attention to this.. but I have noticed a couple of things. Low post count, recent member... dislike of Suit (oops Rev) and FS. No engaging of HTG what so ever. 99 wasn't that about when the Patriots* started playing well?

You wouldn't happened to be named Nigel would you?

fansince'76
09-23-2009, 03:06 AM
I would think most mods would rather people ignore and not inflame the idiots.

Show one instance where I have egged that sort of behavior on. Again, get your facts straight before you make insinuations, please.

revefsreleets
09-23-2009, 08:48 AM
For the record, I DID put SH on ignore for a bit...but I KNEW that guy was going to do himself in, and I wanted to watch the meltdown.

He also had literally NOTHING to do with the situation between CA and myself, but, there he was, sticking his fat face into others business...that cat was doomed from the beginning, and he'd eventually have been banned whether I even posted here or not...

fansince'76
09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I know you are big on reading comprehension, so I must have missed typed. I don't recall says you egged them on.

I think the statement "I would think most mods would rather people ignore and not inflame the idiots" is basically an insinuation of my encouraging such behavior, which is pretty much synonymous with saying I am guilty of "egging the behavior on," brainiac.

SteelersinCA
09-24-2009, 01:37 AM
Geez, where's a good Arians sucks thread when you need one???

revefsreleets
09-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Geez, where's a good Arians sucks thread when you need one???

There are currently twelve on the front page of the Steelers forum...that's actually light activity for this time of year...usually the whole page is ALL Arians hate, all the time...

fansince'76
09-24-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm sure I really am screwing this up now, but I'm sure someone of your intellect level can find a way to figure out what I'm trying to say.

Already figured that one out - just another busybody insinuating I play "enforcer" for select posters, and who couldn't be more wrong. Not that hard.

SteelMember
09-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Fact is, Steel Head was a previously-banned member who couldn't stop insulting everyone who disagreed with his exalted opinion. That is why he was banned - both times. Get your facts straight before you spew, please.

This has me curious. What was his previous guise? Lord Stiller?

and if he was previously banned, why wasn't he blocked and denied posting. :stirthepot:

You shouldn't play favorites FS. Giving him a 2nd or 3rd chance and all. :rolleyes: :chuckle:

vasteeler
09-24-2009, 11:37 AM
man i wish tim lumber would come back here so that we could actually fight with the enemy and not each other:doh:

SteelMember
09-24-2009, 12:01 PM
He's still here in our hearts Mr. "Team Captain".

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

http://www.cwire.net/images/TLAlbum.jpg

billybob
09-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Show one instance where I have egged that sort of behavior on. Again, get your facts straight before you make insinuations, please.

What about that MACH 5 theme song ? LOL

HometownGal
09-24-2009, 04:42 PM

I've been in and out the past few days (actually weeks) due to an ongoing family emergency and have just read the last couple pages of posts.

Listen pal - the one thing most members will tell you around here is that Gary and I are extremely fair and play NO faves. As I've said many times - Gary and I have each infracted friends of ours here - the very simple rules here at SF apply to EVERYONE, not who we pick and choose. You may want to take a look at them yourself before you step out of that glass house to throw that pebble.

In other words - KNOCK THE SHIT OFF. Capeche?

tony hipchest
09-24-2009, 09:25 PM

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yep. its still funny (even funnier now). :chuckle:

MACH1
09-24-2009, 09:33 PM

Yep, still funny!

fansince'76
09-24-2009, 11:40 PM
I know all to well how easy it is to get banned from here for NOT violating any rules other than "The don't piss Gary off rule".

That being said, Arians sucks or something like that!

Yet another smartass know-it-all who really doesn't have a clue. Tiresome.

Texasteel
09-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Personally I have always found both mods to be fair minded. In fact there are times I would have pulled the trigger a lot faster than they did.

The ones I have seen banned seemed to be asking for it, normally after being warned several time.

I appreciate the job that both Gary and Marianne do here.

MattsMe
09-25-2009, 12:26 AM
The mods here suck.

In the same way Arians, Coach Z, and our running game suck.

Suck, of course, translates into doing a heck of a lot better job than 99.9% of us possibly could, while getting criticized by people who for the most part don't know what they're talking about.

:flap:

HometownGal
09-25-2009, 04:11 AM
Sorry to hear of your family problem, hope everything has worked out well.

I know all to well how easy it is to get banned from here for NOT violating any rules other than "The don't piss Gary off rule".

That being said, Arians sucks or something like that!

I asked you nicely to knock it off but you chose not to heed my advice, so please take this little vacation, come back, read the COC and learn to follow the very simple rules around here. :wave:

btw - I was very fair in giving you your little vacation. I used the "enie, , meinie, minie, moe" method and you ended up with "moe".

That being said, for the next 30 days, it sucks to be you.

Galax Steeler
09-25-2009, 04:59 AM
Personally I have always found both mods to be fair minded. In fact there are times I would have pulled the trigger a lot faster than they did.

The ones I have seen banned seemed to be asking for it, normally after being warned several time.

I agree with Texasteel, I think we have some good mods around here. Keep up the good work Gary and Marianne.:applaudit:

revefsreleets
09-25-2009, 08:14 AM
For the record, i had no position whatsoever on lambertfan, so his little conspiracy theory is out the window...

X-Terminator
09-25-2009, 10:35 AM

Of course they are. I mean really, they don't ask for very much as members. All they ask is that you abide by the COC and be respectful toward other members when addressing them. It's not rocket science, for crying out loud. The ones who get banned have no one to blame but themselves. There's no conspiracy, no "piss off Gary rule" (whatever the hell that is), no double-standards or anything of the sort. So they need to quit whining and if/when they are reinstated, to just follow the rules, and everything will be fine.

Preacher
09-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Look people... it breaks down to a simple argument.

1. Humans make mistakes

2. the mods are humans

Conclusion: Th mods will make mistakes.

Now, that being said. The mistakes these Mods make are MINIMAL compared to most places. They do a great work.

I do see a trend in people getting banned though... usually it is the same type of people that walk into a room and try to attract attention to themselves, no matter what is being done in the room, instead of just adding to the party. More often than not, that equates into a COC violation.

hindes204
09-25-2009, 05:32 PM
This thread sure took a turn.....it turned into a thread about the mods......I guess i can throw in my two cents.......THE MODS HERE DO AN OUTSTANDING JOB :thumbsup: :applaudit:

It cant be easy for them to deal with some of the people who come on here, you are definatly appreciated :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
09-27-2009, 09:10 AM
WHOOOOPPPEEEE! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

(Am I banned now?):applaudit::sofunny:

X-Terminator
11-17-2009, 06:39 AM
Ah yes, NOW I remember you. You were asked to knock off the crap in this thread, you didn't listen, and you got booted. And what do you do when you come back? Start the same crap in the Favorite Troll thread. You just don't know how to leave well enough alone, do you?

SteelMember
11-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Well, I guess he got the answer to that question. :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
11-17-2009, 08:47 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/5bo6kl.jpg