PDA

View Full Version : Sportscenter Picks

SteelCityMan786
01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Mike Golic:Steelers
Sean Salisbury:Broncos

Golic I say has the correct pick. The Steelers will win on the road.

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 07:56 PM
well its good to hear that somebody picked us to win the AFC Championship.

Atlanta Dan
01-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Steelers actually are picking up a lot of support against Denver (Kornheiser/Jaws/Wilbon). I prefer when the consensus is they have no chance.

Denver has been underestimated all season, with the latest example being how the sainted Tom Brady and the Patriots were the "better" team despite losing twice to Denver.

I will start feeling better when we start hearing more stories about how the Steelers always lose the AFC championship and how Shanahan is so much smarter than Cowher :)

SmashMouthSteelerFan
01-18-2006, 12:26 AM
I have to agree!!! We definitley have an advantage when everybody is against us! I think it PI$$ESS Joey Porter off!! LOL:boxing:

madrax
01-18-2006, 05:41 AM
Justin,

NOBODY should pre-order afc championship gear. It's just bad luck. Besides, who wants an "AFC Champion" T shirt anyway? It only means you lost the next game.

I'll buy muy Super Bowl champion gear after the game.

Just an opinion.

Sharkissle29
01-18-2006, 04:14 PM
yea....talk about a jinx. i recommend u take it off, but i guess thats just me...hate when ppl get arrogant

SteelCityMan786
01-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Well I hope it doesn't jinx us.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Woodson vs Davis.

Anyone catch the jersey bet on NFL network between Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis?

SteelCityMan786
01-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Justin,

NOBODY should pre-order afc championship gear. It's just bad luck. Besides, who wants an "AFC Champion" T shirt anyway? It only means you lost the next game.

I'll buy muy Super Bowl champion gear after the game.

Just an opinion.

Exactly. I am not gonna preorder my conference champions shirt. I am going to wait to see how we do this week and if we win in the Super Bowl. Teams get more respect as the victor of the Super Bowl then a Victor of a Conference Title Game.

Koopa
01-18-2006, 07:19 PM
yeah i never got the big deal about buying a confernce championship shirt and hat. i mean if you don't have a superbowl championship shirt and hat to go along with it, it still means you failed and the season was yet another waste of time

SteelCityMan786
01-18-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah i never got the big deal about buying a confernce championship shirt and hat. i mean if you don't have a superbowl championship shirt and hat to go along with it, it still means you failed and the season was yet another waste of time

Don't forget waste of money to Koopa. I'd rather wait till the end of the season. If they win the Super Bowl I am picking up a Super Bowl One. And if they make it and lose I'll get conference. I'd rather have the highest championship they win.