PDA

View Full Version : Ravens-Ray the Knife a Dirty Player

Preacher
09-12-2009, 03:30 AM
So...

Hines Ward is dirty because he hits defenders who are not looking at him right?

Check out 1:13.

Guess Ray "the Knife" Lewis is just as dirty.

Stop whining.

kLZN0CabW6s

Willbert
09-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Nothing wrong with it.

At least the Bronco's player just got up and got on with it.

revefsreleets
09-12-2009, 07:02 AM
That sums up Ray nicely...the guy was 5 yards behind the runner, and he "laid him out"...fact is, that guy was already out of the play...

There's nothing wrong with that, EXCEPT it show Killuh is a hypocrite, criticizing others for the same stuff he does, and it emphasizes his penchant for doing irrelevant things and then thumping his chest like his insignificant contribution was a key component of the success of the play...just like jumping on runners who have already been down for 3 seconds...when you've been run out of the play by a sustained block by a FB, and are 15 yards from where the REAL tackles was made when the play is actually over, sprinting over and piling on is NOT a significant achievement.

Sorry, Killuh, you're garbage, and your best days are behind you to boot...

Edman
09-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I just take solace in the the fact that the Ravens pride themselves on being a bunch of tough guys but whine about a WR blocking them.

stillers4me
09-12-2009, 12:15 PM
I just take solace in the the fact that the Ravens pride themselves on being a bunch of tough guys but whine about a WR blocking them.

And were too skeered to play us on opening night. :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-12-2009, 12:16 PM

:rofl:

Like I said in another thread, defensive players are hypocrites.

Ask any defensive player if they'd like to just get a blindside highlight reel hit on an offensive player, especially a QB. If a player says no, he's a damn liar. They love doing that to offensive players, but God forbid they every get hit, especially blindside (or near blindside).

steel striker
09-13-2009, 09:31 AM
:rofl:

Like I said in another thread, defensive players are hypocrites.

Ask any defensive player if they'd like to just get a blindside highlight reel hit on an offensive player, especially a QB. If a player says no, he's a damn liar. They love doing that to offensive players, but God forbid they every get hit, especially blindside (or near blindside).

I agree and, the league has never seen a rec like Hines. Plus we all know what team complains about Hines the most those dirt ratbirds. They don't like to get hit but, they have no problem hit people from the blindshield. You can't have it both ways ratbirds this is football deal with it! Too bad they made the new Hines rule. I hope hines lays out some ratsbirds this year.

Galax Steeler
09-13-2009, 09:52 AM
I seen nothing wrong with the hit myself. It is just part of the game. Everyone one whines about the Ward hits but I think it is just some good old football.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-13-2009, 10:20 AM
He lerned that from Hines

Angus Burgher
10-30-2009, 11:21 AM
I'd love to see Hines break Ray Lewis' F'in jaw. Then the annoying murderous bastard would physically have to shut the hell up.

Preacher
11-02-2009, 10:11 PM
I seen nothing wrong with the hit myself. It is just part of the game. Everyone one whines about the Ward hits but I think it is just some good old football.

Actually, neither did I.

It was tongue in cheek about how the Ravens call Ward a dirty player for doing the same thing.

Steelboy84
11-02-2009, 10:16 PM
I'd love to see Hines break Ray Lewis' F'in jaw. Then the annoying murderous bastard would physically have to shut the hell up.

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HometownGal
11-02-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd love to see Hines give Ray da Knife a huge wedgie on national TV. :chuckle: I don't think I've ever disliked an NFL player more than Stabbit Ray. :freddy:

Angus Burgher
11-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Have any of you seen that stupid NFL jersey commercial where Ray Ray doing his stupid dance? I find myself screaming obscenities at my TV every time that stupid spot comes on.

I'm not the type of fan who wishes injuries on players, but I'll make an exception for Ray. I hope he gets injured this season and it puts him out of the game for good. That scumbag is the reason Mendenhall missed most of his rookie year... he can say it was an accident, but I find it a little too coincidental that Mendy was one of the guys that Terrel Sucks had put a "bounty" on in that game.

revefsreleets
11-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Ocho Stinko is the other one. I don't wish injury either, but if karma sees fit to pay these two douchebags back with severe injury, well.........that's life.....

Angus Burgher
11-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Yep. It would be classic if they injured each other on the same play. I'd watch the youtube clip of that for months.