PDA

View Full Version : GOODELL: What did he DESTROY???

Ravenssuck
09-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Does anybody know any TRUTHS about what was REALLY on the tape that our Illustrious Commissioner deemed fit to DESTROY ALL BY HIMSELF WITHOUT ANYBODY REVIEWING IT FIRST??????

Fishy... VERRRRRYYYY Fishy...

Ravenssuck
09-12-2009, 08:25 PM
UHHHH, excuse me??? Spygate anyone???

Cheatriots potentially robbing Pittsburgh of a Super Bowl???

Inquiring minds want to know.

HometownGal
09-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Me thinks this belongs in the NFL forum, so I am moving it here.

Goodell is just a puss who has to ask his wife for the jar off the mantle that she holds his cahoonas in. :jerkit:

NEPAsteeler
09-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Roger Goodell can go suck a big fat one :jerkit:

SteelersMongol
09-12-2009, 08:34 PM

Cheatriots potentially robbing Pittsburgh of a Super Bowl???...

Potentially robbed us from SBs 4 sure, but definitely robbed the SB titles from the Panthers, the Eagles & the Rams. I used 2 have so much respect 4 the NE guys, but now they've ruined everything when it comes 2 SB titles, I hate those SOBs.

PisnNapalm
09-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Just let it go man... really.

sharkweek
09-12-2009, 10:42 PM
I thought I stumbled on a couple year old thread somehow.

Did anyone else notice that after they were caught and the tapes destroyed, they weren't blowing out teams by 20+ points anymore? They still one but it seemed they had to work harder at it and weren't pulling double digit wins..

Except the first season (last season) after that mumbo jumbo Brady got injured the first game, so we really don't know how good they are. And who is to say we've caught them at all their cheating? Maybe they've found another way to cheat...

silver & black
09-12-2009, 11:14 PM

Cheatriots potentially robbing Pittsburgh of a Super Bowl???

Inquiring minds want to know.
Lets not forget where the cheating started playing a roll in their success. The Steelers weren't the first victim of the cheating... the Sowjob/Tuck Game started their less than honest run... the Raiders were the first victim IMO.

stlrtruck
09-13-2009, 08:26 AM
He destroyed INTEGRITY, CHARACTER, and pretty much THE LEAGUE as us old school mentalities know it.

The Patriot
09-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Don't worry, Matt Walsh is gonna blow the whole lid of this thing any day now.

silver & black
09-13-2009, 11:57 AM
He destroyed INTEGRITY, CHARACTER, and pretty much THE LEAGUE as us old school mentalities know it.

I'm an old schooler too. The league ruined itself with all it's BS rules. They still call it football... but it sure as hell aint what I grew up watching.

stlrtruck
09-14-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm an old schooler too. The league ruined itself with all it's BS rules. They still call it football... but it sure as hell aint what I grew up watching.

And the congregation shouted, "AMEN!"

revefsreleets
09-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Belichick pre-taping/signal stealing/radio frequency intercepting:

41-55 and 1-1 in the playoffs (one winning season out of 5)

Post-cheat?

112-45 and all the post season wins*

Indo
09-14-2009, 10:11 AM

forevermore

4xSBChamps
09-14-2009, 11:51 AM

agreed, but this hasn't come-about over-night, nor solely under Goodell's watch..... how-long ago was it that Jack Lambert made his 'put 'em in skirts' comment:
wasn't Rozelle still in-office at the time?

stlrtruck
09-14-2009, 01:02 PM
agreed, but this hasn't come-about over-night, nor solely under Goodell's watch..... how-long ago was it that Jack Lambert made his 'put 'em in skirts' comment:

Even with the rule changes under Rozelle, you were still allowed to hit a QB. Now it seems that if you touch specific ones at any time during a play it's a 15 yarder.

HughC
09-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Does this mean in September of 2011 somebody is going to start a thread about Thursday night's game against the Titans?

silver & black
09-14-2009, 08:40 PM

Agreed, but Goodell has only been in control for a reletively short time. He's done his share, but as a whole, the league has allowed the "destruction" of it's own game to happen over the years.

Did you see the penalty called on Wilfork for tackling Edwards? Thats the kind of bullsh*t that has ruined the NFL. :shake01:

stlrtruck
09-15-2009, 10:09 AM

forevermore

I was driving home from work last night and this car behind me had a patriots plate on the front of their car. As they pulled around, I noticed that it had an * in the logo.

Priceless!