PDA

View Full Version : NFL Field Pass and Game Pass Down: Fans Struggle to Watch NFL Games Online

nojobny
09-13-2009, 02:16 PM
NFL Field Pass and Game Pass Down: Fans Struggle to Watch NFL Games Online
September 13th, 2009 | by Pete Cashmore1 Comment

NFL Fieldpass, a paid Internet radio service for listening to live and archived audio broadcasts of NFL games, appears to be down today, with limited accessibility and frequent outages. Also down is NFL GamePass, the paid HD streaming service for watching the games online. The timing is particularly irritating to fans, falling on the NFL’s opening weekend.

NFL fan and Mashable reader Brian Shields passed on a response from the NFL in their forms, saying they’re addressing the issue:

Field Pass and Game Pass subscribers: we are experiencing technical difficulties with these products and are working quickly to resolve the issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and will alert you as soon as they are available again. — nflmoderator2

link (http://mashable.com/2009/09/13/nfl-fieldpass-game-pass-down-watch-games-online/)

jasonhightower
09-13-2009, 02:53 PM
I've been watching the new NFL Redzone Channel and it is fantastic. They've shown every TD of the day and as a fantasy football addict, it is the best thing other available. With no commercials!

nojobny
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Alas... none of the cable companies in NYC have the NFL Network

Venom
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
I love the 8 live games on Directv at the same time on 1 screen . All in HD .

RoethlisBURGHer
09-13-2009, 11:15 PM
I can't wait to move out so I can get DirecTV.

I have Time Warner Cable. I can watch the NFL Network on my phone, but it sucks on my phone. Plus, on the phone, I don't get the Red Zone channel.

Also, living in Cleveland, it would be awesome to have Sunday Ticket and get every single Steelers game of the season. Plus other games I would wanna watch that aren't on.