PDA

View Full Version : This Browns fan has had enough!

Gnutella
09-14-2009, 12:47 AM
HhW6nSLSq6Y

:laughing:

Lock Down
09-14-2009, 12:55 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bradness113
09-14-2009, 01:49 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CANT WAIT TO PLAY THE BROWNS:helmet:

:tt03::tt03:

SteelC7
09-14-2009, 01:56 AM
OMG thats hilarious, start winning jack ass ur team sucks...he was just doing it for the camera, other ppl around him, including his wife, are laughing
still awesome

sharkweek
09-14-2009, 02:42 AM
I like this one better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xBiTJW66DM

:rofl: :laughing: :sofunny: :chuckle:

Notice how its from last season, and notice the comments from the fans that are still delusional. That 10-6 season they had the easiest schedule in the NFL and they're still clinging to it like they accomplished something noteworthy.

Pittsky
09-14-2009, 02:43 AM
its 3:42am and that made me laugh...=p

Galax Steeler
09-14-2009, 04:56 AM
That is some funny stuff.:rofl:

stillers4me
09-14-2009, 07:13 AM
HhW6nSLSq6Y

That sounds like all the fans here in Cinci yesterday! Hubby came home from Krogers laughing his ass off... :sofunny:

One of my coworkers wrote on her facebook page, "Losing in 10 seconds was quite impressive."

We can't wait to go to work today. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-14-2009, 07:28 AM
That sounds like all the fans here in Cinci yesterday! Hubby came home from Krogers laughing his ass off... :sofunny:

One of my coworkers wrote on her facebook page, "Losing in 10 seconds was quite impressive."

We can't wait to go to work today. :chuckle:

Its days like this that I envy you!!!:chuckle:

Be sure to wear your jersey.

Venom
09-14-2009, 07:35 AM
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that video.

HometownGal
09-14-2009, 07:59 AM
LMAO!!!! :toofunny::laughing::rofl: I almost feel sorry for the guy (notice I said almost?) :chuckle:

If you're tired of the Browns losing buddy - instead of filling your owner's pocket with your hard earned money - send a strong message and watch the games from home where you can throw your tantrum without the risk of embarrassing your wife and pals and have your heart attack in the comfort of your home instead of the stadium parking lot.

steelpride12
09-14-2009, 08:06 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wow a mixture of Beer and years of the bottom of the AFCN must get to you after a while wow hilarious! :chuckle:

KeiselPower99
09-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Its Cleveland. What did he expect? To be the City of Champions??

Kvnfaber
09-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Lol, i sent that to all the loud mouth browns fans in my office.

So Funny!!!

Kvnfaber
09-15-2009, 12:03 PM
LMAO!!!! :toofunny::laughing::rofl: I almost feel sorry for the guy (notice I said almost?) :chuckle:

If you're tired of the Browns losing buddy - instead of filling your owner's pocket with your hard earned money - send a strong message and watch the games from home where you can throw your tantrum without the risk of embarrassing your wife and pals and have your heart attack in the comfort of your home instead of the stadium parking lot.

Wouldn't the NFL black it out then?

memphissteelergirl
09-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Well as much as I enjoy every opportunity to snicker at the Browns, this guy sounds like a lot of folks down here in Memphis right now who are too happy with the way the U of M's football season is starting out. So I guess I'm saying (gasp!) I kind of empathize with the guy.

beSteelmyheart
09-16-2009, 08:14 PM

Yep, he's proven himself to be a real class act, shouting obscenities for all to hear. (where is that sarcasm smilie?) Whether it was done for the camera or not, screaming the F word just reeks of clueless uneducated white trash at it's finest.

devilsdancefloor
09-16-2009, 08:27 PM
ok almost say i feel for him , but the stains fans around here int he 80's bashing me makes me numb to all their misery.