PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jets fan here, just want to say...

51JetsfaninPa51
01-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Whats up Fellas, Hey I know Im not welcomed here but I just want to say this.....

Good game and you guys had heart, Im so happy you guys beat the Colts, it was a good win and you guys had pride and confidence. Not to mention the refs tried to screw you so hard on the Troy P INT, that was cleary a INT. And Im sorry to say this but that fumble at the end, I really did not expect it from Jerome, I would expect it from Willie Parker tho...

Anyways Im just droping by to tell you guys good luck, and dont brag because thats what I did last year when we faced you guys and we lost...but dont underestimate the Broncos there a very very good team...

Im from www.theganggreen.com...you guys are always more then welcome to drop by..

Later and I might be posting here once a week or more...

51JetsfaninPa51
01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
I also bashed the Steelers here before, but after what they did to the Colts, that will never happen...

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Nice to see that people that like other teams are supporting us!!! Thanks man.

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 06:45 PM
oh and I agree with you man the Broncos will be very hard to beat this Sunday and I will be in church on Sunday before the game getting my pray on...

Brady12
01-17-2006, 06:47 PM
j-e-t-s jets jets jets, you guys were suppose to lose both games last year. You guys suck this year. You guys are going to the wild card and your going to get your ass wooped.

Lol you better not make fun of the Steelers after that post.

51JetsfaninPa51
01-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Lol you better apologize after that post.

Im not going to apologize, Im ny opinion we were suppose to win that game, but Im completley from about this year...

tony hipchest
01-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Lol you better not make fun of the Steelers after that post.

lol! youre quick brady. no need for me to **** up his blast furnace thread. thanks jetsfan. hopefully we can giva all football fans something to root for in the sb. after all if i can feel good about elway finally getting a ring im sure bronco fans can feel the same about jerome

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
^ yea this is his year. So if we lose man....I dont know what I will do.

51JetsfaninPa51
01-17-2006, 06:56 PM
I cant belive this. right now its suppose to be the Jets in there.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Welcome back.. I think :tt:

drizze99
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Welcome back to SF JetsFan. How do you feel about Mangini? IMO, I think he has a tough road ahead of him because of the Jets situation. Good Luck in 06 bro.

TexaSteeler
01-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I cant belive this. right now its suppose to be the Jets in there.

I feel bad that you're a Jets fan. That's one notch above a Lions fan.