PDA

View Full Version : Obama Calls Kanye a Jackass

Preacher
09-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Hilarious.. ABC is tripping all over themselves to apologize to the whitehouse for the tweet that spilled the beens.

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909/did_obama_call_kanye_a_jackass.html

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Well.... He calls it as he sees it

HometownGal
09-14-2009, 11:58 PM

So do I.

Takes a jackass to know a jackass. :chuckle:

http://pumapac.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jackass.jpg

fansince'76
09-15-2009, 12:06 AM

Can practically hear the cries of "RACIST!" if another recently-departed Chief Executive had said it....

X-Terminator
09-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Well, he's right...

steelwalls
09-15-2009, 03:22 AM
oh come on he was just saying Kanyeeee is a democrat.........

Texasteel
09-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Can practically hear the cries of "RACIST!" if another recently-departed Chief Executive had said it....

Don't worry Obama and the Democrats will find a way to blame Bush for this.

Venom
09-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Thats the first thing I agree with on what Obama said

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-15-2009, 09:13 AM
In my best Kanye voice:

"Obama hates black people"

revefsreleets
09-15-2009, 09:20 AM
This was all a ratings ploy to bolster Jay Leno's new show...WTF else is this asshat going to talk to Jay about?

KeiselPower99
09-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Kanye West is a overrated untalented pos that has a loud mouth. I can finally say me and the Prez have something in common.

hindes204
09-15-2009, 03:16 PM
In my best Kanye voice:

:rofl: You stole my post LLT.......hahaha, that the first thing i thought of when i heard the news

kittenfantastico76
09-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Well done Obama.

OneForTheToe
09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, he's right...

This is only the second thing he is done since his "coronation" that I agree with (the first being authorizing the Navy to go all "Clear and Present Danger" on those Pirates).

Vincent
09-15-2009, 08:33 PM
In my best Kanye voice:

It might be worth noting that bho is an arab.

NJarhead
09-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Well, the Pres was bound to say something I'd agree with....at some point.

HometownGal
09-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Well, the Pres was bound to say something I'd agree with....at some point.

Ditto. :thumbsup:

I heard on the news tonight that Taylor Swift's mother went postal on that assbag after the show. :applaudit: Hell hath no fury like a mama bear protecting her cubs. :hatsoff:

NJarhead
09-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Ditto. :thumbsup:

I heard on the news tonight that Taylor Swift's mother went postal on that assbag after the show. :applaudit: Hell hath no fury like a mama bear protecting her cubs. :hatsoff:

Good. He surely deserved it. Apparently HIS Momma never bothered to.

tony hipchest
09-15-2009, 08:52 PM
must be a full moon tonight. :coffee:

Godfather
09-15-2009, 10:37 PM

No, sir. No he isn't. He's a decent American.

(And he's right on this one. I especially love it that the guy who said Bush doesn't care about black people got called a jackass by the first black Prez).

The Patriot
09-15-2009, 11:22 PM

Sir, you have a funny avatar. Even from a liberal view.

cubanstogie
09-16-2009, 12:01 AM
No, sir. No he isn't. He's a decent American.

(And he's right on this one. I especially love it that the guy who said Bush doesn't care about black people got called a jackass by the first black Prez).

a decent american who surrounds himself with radicals, racists, corruption and now organizations tied to child prostition. Are we going to uncover $hit on him thoughout his 4 years. Decent my a$$.

tony hipchest
09-16-2009, 12:23 AM
a decent american who surrounds himself with radicals, racists, corruption and now organizations tied to child prostition. Are we going to uncover $hit on him thoughout his 4 years. Decent my a$$.

wow. i'd hate to know what you think about catholics. :flap:

[joke people]

Preacher
09-16-2009, 01:06 AM

[joke people]

Just add the "a" Cat-a-holics. Any questions?

(no? Good, cause it makes no dang sense to me either! :chuckle: )

steelwalls
09-16-2009, 01:28 AM

He also snorted coke...but didnt inhale.....

Preacher
09-16-2009, 01:45 AM
Here's the audio.

Sad thing is... I am absolutely in agreement with him... thinking good man! Right up until he pulls the "Give the president some slack." WHAT? Why title-drop? Had a GOPer said that, THAT would be the big news.

Up until then, I was really liking what he said.

EDIT: Guess it helps to ACTUALLY ADD the audio :chuckle: http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/20931289/index.html

xfl2001fan
09-16-2009, 09:24 AM
He also snorted coke...but didnt inhale.....

I'm raising the BS flag on this one. He didn't snort, he was just smelling it.

SteelersMongol
09-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Kanye West is a overrated untalented pos that has a loud mouth...

Same goes 2 Eminem. Oh oh, wrong thread. :chuckle:

Godfather
09-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Same goes 2 Eminem. Oh oh, wrong thread. :chuckle:

We should quit focusing on Kanye and start focusing on Taylor and Beyonce.

http://www.onlineseats.com/upload/concerts/3142_con_Taylor%20Swift1.jpeg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/features/magstories/060508/beyonce.jpg

SteelMember
09-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm raising the BS flag on this one. He didn't snort, he was just smelling it.

:toofunny:

"Hey, This smells funny. No, wait. That's some serious sh!t."

cubanstogie
09-16-2009, 01:15 PM

[joke people]

My wife and daughter are catholic, I am not. I do go to a catholic church (once or twice a month)with them. Since you brought it up I will tell you I will never become a catholic. I have problems taking the religion seriously with all the past child molestation and the fact that if you confess a sin you are forgiven. Plus compared to other churches I have attended I find it a bit stuffy. I go with them only because I think it is good for our family, I can tivo football or play golf another day and my wife appreciates it. Plus I can't be catholic because I am actually pro choice. I don't like abortion and think it sends the message life is disposable but who am I to tell a woman who made a mistake to carry around a fetus and raise a kid they don't want. In most cases the fetus is probably better off not continuing life than being raised by a family who doesn't want them or can't afford them. So in the first trimester and as long as its not used as birth control I can accept it, although I don't like it.

7SteelGal43
09-16-2009, 01:55 PM
So, Rush Limbaugh actually played the audio where President Obama calls Kanye a jackass. I LOL'd hard. But here's the thing......I wonder how Kanye feels hearing his hero call him a jackass. That's gotta hurt :rofl:

Godfather
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
So, Rush Limbaugh actually played the audio where President Obama calls Kanye a jackass. I LOL'd hard. But here's the thing......I wonder how Kanye feels hearing his hero call him a jackass. That's gotta hurt :rofl:

That's the best part of the whole thing! :drink:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-16-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm raising the BS flag on this one. He didn't snort, he was just smelling it.He got a hell of a deal from GW Bush!

GBMelBlount
09-16-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't like abortion and think it sends the message life is disposable but who am I to tell a woman who made a mistake to carry around a fetus and raise a kid they don't want. In most cases the fetus is probably better off not continuing life than being raised by a family who doesn't want them or can't afford them. So in the first trimester and as long as its not used as birth control I can accept it, although I don't like it.

I like you stogie but your statement appears to support the disposability of life, which, at the same time, you are saying is the message you don't want to send. Also, to say that a child is probably better off being aborted than raised in a less than perfect environment....well, all I can say is "wow". Life is precious, amazing and beautiful. When I have a "bad" day, knowing others did not even have the choice or opportunity to live one day on this earth helps me put things in perspective and to realize how fortunate I am for every breath and every day of life I have.

Sorry, friend, that's just how I feel. :drink:

HometownGal
09-16-2009, 10:30 PM
but who am I to tell a woman who made a mistake to carry around a fetus and raise a kid they don't want.

Stoge - c'mon. A "mistake"? :jawdrop: With all of the bazillion methods of birth control out there??? Anyone in this day and age who has unprotected sex is saying "I want a baby" imho, whether it be the woman or the man. Did that fetus ask to be conceived?

In most cases the fetus is probably better off not continuing life than being raised by a family who doesn't want them or can't afford them.

Ever hear of adoption or better yet - woman keeping thy legs closed or man putting a lid on the hydrant? :shake02:

cubanstogie
09-18-2009, 08:45 AM
I like you stogie but your statement appears to support the disposability of life, which, at the same time, you are saying is the message you don't want to send. Also, to say that a child is probably better off being aborted than raised in a less than perfect environment....well, all I can say is "wow". Life is precious, amazing and beautiful. When I have a "bad" day, knowing others did not even have the choice or opportunity to live one day on this earth helps me put things in perspective and to realize how fortunate I am for every breath and every day of life I have.

Sorry, friend, that's just how I feel. :drink:

No need to be sorry. That's a very healthy way to look at things when you are having a bad day. I tend to be a little more cynical. I also believe a lot of the problems in this country have to do with statistics such as 80% of black children are raised without a father, and how a lot of people can't even afford to have children. I know children are not sports cars, but if you can't afford them don't have them and burden the state. I realize I am not as emotional on this topic as you are so it may be hard to relate but like I said earlier If a woman and man don't want a child are they really going to care for it properly.:drink::drink:

Hines0wnz
09-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Personally, I love Obama for saying it. For once, he really did represent what everyone else was thinking.

Hines0wnz
09-20-2009, 05:47 PM
And, I had to share....

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/jpriode73/kanye_swayze.jpg