PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Ben's arm?

GoStillersGo
01-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Living in Ohio, I'm not getting much Steelers news from the local news stations. Any news on Ben's arm?

83-Steelers-43
01-18-2006, 03:31 AM
All Cowher would say during his weekly PC is that he's probable with a thumb.

Rotorhead
01-18-2006, 03:37 AM
I am sure it is just a bruise, probably going to be sore will thursday and not be a problem after. The only other thing is it could be a deep bruise, will will be sore for a couple weeks, some simple pain killers can solve that problem.

SteelersWyo
01-18-2006, 09:24 AM
We should hear more today. Isn't Wednesday when injury reports have to be out? Either way I bet it will not be listed as what it really is. Last thing you want is Denver slapping at his arm trying to make it numb or something. During the game it looked like the tricept area which is where a nerve bundle is. Smack that and it goes numb, kinda like a funny bone. Best of all the thumb was hurt all year so its a perfect BS story.

melroseplace
01-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Either way I bet it will not be listed as what it really is. Last thing you want is Denver slapping at his arm trying to make it numb or something.

yeah that's what I was gonna say...even if his arm is injured, they're not gonna say

Atlanta Dan
01-19-2006, 08:38 PM
NFL Network replay of Steelers-Colts this evening said Ben "hyperextended" throwing arm on the 3rd Q hit - yikes!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Ben is ok, this is the playoffs, he'll suck it up and be out there firing.. its no holds barred no time to sit around injured.. its do or die and you've got all winter and summer to heal up.

Ben will be ready.