PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

Ohio Steeler
09-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Het guys/gals soom of you mite remeber me well anyway it's been a really long time since I have been here to post, I have spent the last 18 months in prision for a crime I did not do. I just got out today because my case was overturned by the appeals court here in Columbus.

Lets just say I am glad to be free and now I can get back to watching steeler games :tt02:as a free man, oh and if I also can say it was nice in a way to see our boys win the super bowl around alot of bungal fans..... :tt03: almost got in a few fights in there over the black and gold.

BrandonCarr39
09-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Welcome back! Really happy to hear everything turned out really good for you at the end! Sometimes, I guess we all need some adversities to help us go stronger(i.e. the Steelers in '05 going from being mathematically alive late in the year to winning it all at the end).

Anyhow - welcome back, man!:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
09-15-2009, 11:15 PM
yeah, i remember you. :checkit:

that childish chode, bunglebrian, tried to publicly humiliate you on this board for supposedly welching on a bet, when in reality you got called to iraq before said terms of the bet could even be settled.

i set his ass straight though, and he really hasnt been seen around here since.

that sucks you had to do an 18 month bid so soon after returning. talk about double trouble.

anyways, welcome back and stick around this time, no? :cheers:

Preacher
09-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Het guys/gals soom of you mite remeber me well anyway it's been a really long time since I have been here to post, I have spent the last 18 months in prision for a crime I did not do. I just got out today because my case was overturned by the appeals court here in Columbus.

Lets just say I am glad to be free and now I can get back to watching steeler games :tt02:as a free man, oh and if I also can say it was nice in a way to see our boys win the super bowl around alot of bungal fans..... :tt03: almost got in a few fights in there over the black and gold.

Welcome back... and do you have a chance at establishing malicious prosecution?

X-Terminator
09-16-2009, 12:42 AM
First and foremost, welcome back, and I'm very happy to hear that your case was overturned. :thumbsup:

Secondly...you just gotta love our wonderful "justice" system. I'm sorry, but there's no way in hell an innocent man should have 18 months of his life taken away from him because of an incorrect and malicious prosecutor, to say nothing of the incompetent "defense" lawyer you must have had.

Anyway, enjoy yourself, man. You've definitely earned it! :drink:

steelreserve
09-16-2009, 01:01 AM
wow, man. That is, like ... beyond shitty.

did you run into any Bengals players while you were in there?

Galax Steeler
09-16-2009, 04:14 AM
Welcome back to the board.

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2009, 04:30 AM
wow, man. That is, like ... beyond shitty.

did you run into any Bengals players while you were in there?

:laughing: no and thanks for the warm welcome back I will be talking to an attonery soon about a law suit I have up to 2 years to do so, Right now I want to get my life back on track and get use to being around normal people.

JackHammer
09-16-2009, 04:59 AM
I looked back at your post history, and I knew I remembered you. You started this thread, (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=295990#post295990) and I made that picture my background for about a year. I remember your location too because the first time I saw it I thought to myself, "Damn, going from Mt. Lebo to Columbus must really suck." No offense btw. Anyway, welcome back. It's good to hear you at least got exonerated, but you'll never get that 18months back. If you don't mind me asking, how much time were you facing if you would have served the full sentence? I hope you take this court and give them hell. Good luck with it and good luck with your reintegration into society. I'm sure prison really profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltered up your trust in other people, like it does to most who've been there. I really hope you can overcome it.

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2009, 05:23 AM
I looked back at your post history, and I knew I remembered you. You started this thread, (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=295990#post295990) and I made that picture my background for about a year. I remember your location too because the first time I saw it I thought to myself, "Damn, going from Mt. Lebo to Columbus must really suck." No offense btw. Anyway, welcome back. It's good to hear you at least got exonerated, but you'll never get that 18months back. If you don't mind me asking, how much time were you facing if you would have served the full sentence? I hope you take this court and give them hell. Good luck with it and good luck with your reintegration into society. I'm sure prison really profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltered up your trust in other people, like it does to most who've been there. I really hope you can overcome it.

5 years :mad: and thanks for the welcome back and there still is a little hill to go up, They meaning the court can go back after me the appels court overturned it for a screw up by the judge and overturned it to be retried... They only let me out on bond as of now... and not a money bond but a own recognizance bond until they well make up there minds as to what they want to do. I have a different attorney and he seems like a good one after all he is the one who won the appeal for me. We should know more as to what they want to do by mid Feb.... Let me say our justice system is a joke... I dont want to go into details about the case lets just say it is all hearsay and it Involves my ex wife...

xfl2001fan
09-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Damn bro, sorry to hear about your ill-luck. Hope all works out. Welcome back to the boards though.

steelreserve
09-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Let me say our justice system is a joke... I dont want to go into details about the case lets just say it is all hearsay and it Involves my ex wife...

Ugh. Without knowing more, I'll say it seems like there are a lot of cases of that nature that are basically a roll of the dice. It would be pretty scary to be caught in the middle of one, and sometimes by nothing more than bad luck. That's a problem.

MACH1
09-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome back!

I hope everything works out for ya. :cheers:

HometownGal
09-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Welcome back OS and I am absolutely thrilled that you are back! :applaudit::hug:

I'm so sorry you had to go through what you did, but as was stated above - sometimes adversity can make you a stronger person. I know you're a good person and an honorable man and if you were wronged - take it to the max and go after that prosecutor with both barrels blazin'. :ak47:

Looking forward to your posts! :drink:

Ohio Steeler
09-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Welcome back OS and I am absolutely thrilled that you are back! :applaudit::hug:

I'm so sorry you had to go through what you did, but as was stated above - sometimes adversity can make you a stronger person. I know you're a good person and an honorable man and if you were wronged - take it to the max and go after that prosecutor with both barrels blazin'. :ak47:

Looking forward to your posts! :drink:

Thank you HometownGal :wave:

hindes204
09-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Im glad everything worked out for you...My best friend is in your situation right now (see my signature)...all because of the actions of his vindictive(sp?) ex-wife...Hes looking at 8-10 years......anyway, welcome back!!!!

KeiselPower99
09-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Welcome Back.