PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Room need help for last wall

Carolina Steelers
09-16-2009, 02:42 PM
I have a small Steelers room. Not much my wife doesnt want it all cluterred but I have a wall with nothing on it its like width is 6 ft and the height is like 9 ft just looking for Ideas i thought maybe a Fathead or maybe some autograph pics just looking for some Ideas thanks

SteelKid212
09-16-2009, 03:40 PM
very awesome room. simple yet AWESOME! :thumbsup:

u pretty much have alittle of everything. a fathead sounds about right... would fit in nicely. oooo just imagine if you could have one of jack lambert in his linebacker stance... just grinnin off the gap in his teeth...... sweeeeet:tt02:

steelpride12
09-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Hey great Steeler room, looks AWESOME! Yes fatheads are awesome and worth the $100, finish that room off!

beSteelmyheart
09-16-2009, 08:04 PM
I really love that rug...:thumbsup:Nice room! I agree with the others on getting a fathead.

SteelMember
09-23-2009, 01:31 PM
I really love that rug...

Me too. Who do I pay for it? :chuckle:

AlMeister
09-23-2009, 08:29 PM
A fat-head would set it off. Ive just bought a house and in my steelers room im going to paste the teams football cards from top to bottom on one of my walls

Christian Snyder
09-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Nice room. Thanks' for sharing.:thumbsup::tt02:

lambertlunaticfan
09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
To me,theres no such thing as a alittle steelers room.Any size steelers room is a great room.I think your room looks very nice.Yeah,i think some autograph pictures would look nice there.Or a painting or maybe pictures you have taken at a game.I hate those fathead sticks as i think they are a waste of money.As for that same price you could buy nicer and more items than one big sticker.But that's just my thoughts.I know alot of people like them.:tt: