PDA

View Full Version : P. Manning Joke [LOL]

drizze99
01-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God.

"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3 story mansion with a black and gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole with a enormous Steeler flag and in every window a Terrible Towel.

Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So what's your point Peyton?" "Well, why does Ben Rothlisberger get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said, "Peyton, that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE GO!!

Livinginthe past
01-18-2006, 10:57 AM
That has to be the single most repeated joke in the history of football forums. I bet i could find it at least 3 times on this forum alone.

NM

drizze99
01-18-2006, 11:08 AM
I know it is and names and teams have been switched through the years, but it's still great!!

MichiSteeler
01-18-2006, 01:51 PM
LOL, well even if it has, ive never heard it:dang: :cool:

fergusonat
01-18-2006, 02:14 PM
It's still funny, heheheh...and God actually is a Steelers fan, everybody else are just posers!