PDA

View Full Version : Pats o-line problems

steel striker
09-19-2009, 09:04 AM
How come when Brady gets sacked four times in a game hardly any so called expert says anything bad about them? I mean Ben gets sacked a few times and, our guys get thrown under the bus. Brady throws a pick six and, once again the great love fest does not stop making very excuse in the world for this guy. If Ben would have done that exact play the media would have rip him a new one. I know the steelers are the world champs and, with are oline struggles but, come on man this is just crazy.

Psyychoward86
09-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Cuz he just threw for the 2nd most yards in MNF history, got sacked once, and recovered from a pick 6. I guess that helps. Screw the media.

revefsreleets
09-19-2009, 10:36 AM
The Pats HAVE no o-line problems! Everything is perfect and they will win the Super Bowl going 19-0! Nothing to see here! Move along, now....I said MOVE along NOW!

SteelerEmpire
09-19-2009, 11:14 AM
How come when Brady gets sacked four times in a game hardly any so called expert says anything bad about them? I mean Ben gets sacked a few times and, our guys get thrown under the bus. Brady throws a pick six and, once again the great love fest does not stop making very excuse in the world for this guy. If Ben would have done that exact play the media would have rip him a new one. I know the steelers are the world champs and, with are oline struggles but, come on man this is just crazy.

The Pats: 1) no SB in 4 yrs. 2) They lost a good number of their top players in the off season 3) they lost the advantage of the "hidden cameras" in 07. 4) teams in the NFL have figured out how to beat them since 07' 5) the remaining early 2000's SB players are older and more injury prone. .....Now to answer the question of why the media keeps giving them props....like the old saying goes, " The old Patriots never die, their just fading away " ......

The Patriot
09-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Patriots are doomed. No need to worry about them anymore. Now, let's start six more threads explaining why the patriots are doomed and why there is no reason to worry about them anymore.

vasteeler
09-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Patriots are doomed. No need to worry about them anymore. Now, let's start six more threads explaining why the patriots are doomed and why there is no reason to worry about them anymore.

hell yeah sounds good to me but lets not stop at 6:flap:

steel striker
09-20-2009, 10:00 AM

Now that's the spirit!! :drink: We can only hope.

revefsreleets
09-20-2009, 03:03 PM
16-9 Jets with 2:00 to go...karma is a BITCH!

AllD
09-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Pats are going to have to scrape to make the playoffs if they keep playing like they have been.

AllD
09-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Put Brady on his backside or rush him out of the pocket and he is ineffective.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Just think if they hadn't pulled out the win in Buffalo? 0-2 Patricheats. :chuckle: