PDA

View Full Version : Question about Holmes

Kyle021
09-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Should i start Holmes at receiver this week against the Bears?

im a little weary of this , i was last week and he proved me awfully wrong , im curious to ask you steeler fans what you think about him this year

should i start him along with Roddy White , or put in Mark Clayton or Braylon Edwards?

Edwards didnt get me crap last week , but he plays Denver this week..

Psyychoward86
09-19-2009, 07:06 PM
I'd say Holmes as well, although i guess you could put some consideration for B.E. I really dont think Charles Tillman is that great of a cornerback, and im going to assume the Bears will consider him our top receiving threat. That being said, if he's being guarded by their other starting corner (who's making his first career start), i think Santo will rip him a new one. Remember, the Bears DID have the league's 30th ranked pass defense last year. Plus Urlacher isnt playing, and Piso Tinoisamoa probably isnt playing which should make it easier on Big Ben and Santo so they can hook up a couple of times.

HometownGal
09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Yes, Yes and . . .

YES!!

I have him in several of my FFL's and you bet your sweet bippy I'm playing him. :thumbsup: Just about every fantasy source out there recommends putting him into the lineup against da Bears.

This is in the wrong forum - I'm moving it to the FF forum.

Galax Steeler
09-20-2009, 07:40 AM
I would say yes I rode him last year in fantasy football and he helped me win it all.