PDA

View Full Version : The Bears do a Steeler impression

Ricco Suavez
09-20-2009, 06:32 PM
We were on the other end of the score today to a team that played very similar to us. We usual hang around and win close games by taking advantage of our opponents mistakes. Today we looked like we would be unstoppable on offense but Chicago made adjustments and slowed down the O, while Cutler took advantage of the short pass. I thought as a whole the O looked decent but Ben was a little off after the first quarter, the running game had its moments,(a few) but i thought the receivers had trouble with the wet ball. Defense played hard but we were definitely missing Troy. I will not put this game on Reed because I feel everyone has a bad game once in a while and he has been money in the past and I expect him to bounce back. My final thoughts is we will have to hear about this from other fans, we should not have to listen to the Madden generation of Steeler fans that seem to be critical of every move our players, coaches, and front office make. We have won 2 of the last 4 Superbowls, they must be doing something right.