PDA

View Full Version : Where does PItt rank in the AFC this year?

GridironWarrior
09-20-2009, 06:36 PM
After watching the Jets and Ravens play, these 2 teams are the class of the AFC after 2 weeks. They both have Oline and can run. Something this team is missing badly. I rank the AFC teams like this:
Jets
Ravens
Chargers (They were missing 2 starting Olinemen today)
Colts
Steelers
Everyone else.

X-Terminator
09-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Seriously dude, get a life, or find another team to root for. I'm sick of your damn whining.

The Duke
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
GridironWarrior
This message is hidden because GridironWarrior is on your ignore list.

THANK GOD!!

ricksteelers55
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
and then we will win the SB and we wont hear anything from you or you will say that you knew we'd win

X-Terminator
09-20-2009, 06:43 PM
THANK GOD!!

Yeah, I think I'm going to put him there. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I read his crap, my IQ drops 20 points.

GridironWarrior
09-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Ravens are gonna give us a run for our money. Pitt needs to take a page from them and get a Oline and play with a passion.

ricksteelers55
09-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Ravens are gonna give us a run for our money. Pitt needs to take a page from them and get a Oline and play with a passion.

well feel free to jump on the ravens bandwagon buddy,we dont need back stabbers after only 1 loss specially after the incredible year that they gave us last year,you should know that with the steelers it's not over til it's over

GridironWarrior
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM
well feel free to jump on the ravens bandwagon buddy,we dont need back stabbers after only 1 loss specially after the incredible year that they gave us last year,you should know that with the steelers it's not over til it's over

No it's called not being a homer. This team just isn't that great. They are flat and lacking.

Christian Snyder
09-20-2009, 07:48 PM
This message is hidden because GridironWarrior is on your ignore list.

Ah, that's better.....:coffee:

fansince'76
09-20-2009, 07:50 PM
No it's called not being a homer. This team just isn't that great. They are flat and lacking.

No, it's called being a whiny-assed crybaby. Sorry dude, but you are.

Ricco Suavez
09-20-2009, 07:51 PM

Same stuff you spewed last year

Shoes
09-20-2009, 07:53 PM
After watching the Jets and Ravens play, these 2 teams are the class of the AFC after 2 weeks. They both have Oline and can run. Something this team is missing badly. I rank the AFC teams like this:
Jets
Ravens
Colts
Steelers
Everyone else.

We will be sure to remind you of your Prophetic Picks come playoff time :coffee:

stb_steeler
09-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Predictions only after 2 games...OMG!!!!!!!!!:kick:

7SteelGal43
09-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Personally, I'm not convinced 'bout the Jets. And the Patriots AREN'T what they used to be. I think in the AFC it's the Steelers and the Ravens, in that order.

Psyychoward86
09-20-2009, 09:11 PM

lol

HometownGal
09-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Let's play charades.

http://blogs.trb.com/sports/baseball/blog/jack-nicholson-picture-1.jpg

+

http://theramblings.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/donkey.jpg

=

ricksteelers55
09-20-2009, 09:20 PM
I think that the teams in the AFC are:

Steelers: as the SB champs you have to put em on top
Ravens: with a 2nd year QB they might have a shot at the big one
Titans: I dont think that 0-2 make them a bad team,they are still for real they just need to bring back their D
Jets: they will be contenders for years to come but might be like the ravens of last year which means tough D but with a rookie QB and no real threat on pass offense will be hard for them to make it to the big game
Patriots: athough I absolutely hate them and their D seems to be ''ok'' at best I dont think we can forget the Patriots in the best teams of the AFC.When you have an explosive offense like that it's a matter of time til they start putting some W.

The best of the rest:

Chargers
Colts
Dolphins
Texans
Bills

RavensD
09-24-2009, 02:15 AM
I think we all know that when it's all said and done, the AFCCG is going to be a rematch from last year.

MattsMe
09-24-2009, 02:28 AM
SHAMWOW:

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/274/ShamWow-Guy-IT-CAN-EVEN-SOAK-UP-THE-LAMENESS-OF-THIS-THREAD.jpg

steelrush
09-24-2009, 03:00 AM
Where does PItt rank in the AFC this year?

Last time I checked, Pitt played College Football.
The Pittsburgh Steelers plays NFL Football.

sharkweek
09-24-2009, 03:23 AM
Two weeks in and he's talking about "class of the AFC"

give me a break

The Jets were once considered the best team in the AFC last season after beating the Titans. That got them real far. :coffee:

Galax Steeler
09-24-2009, 03:29 AM
I can't believe that we are even discuson this question you have to have the Steelers and Ravens at the top of the list but it is to early.

Crow-Magnon
09-24-2009, 07:05 AM
I can't believe that we are even discuson this question you have to have the Steelers and Ravens at the top of the list but it is to early.

I agree with A- Steelers and Ravens at the top of the list and B- it's too early. You need at least 25% of the season in the record books before you can make any real assessments.

Fire Haley
09-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Last time I checked, Pitt played College Football.
The Pittsburgh Steelers plays NFL Football.

Correct

NO Steelers fan would EVER call the Steelers "Pitt".

It's a dead giveaway for trolls.

Hines0wnz
09-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Jets
Ravens
Colts
Steelers
Everyone else.

The Ravens I can agree on and maybe even the Colts....maybe. But to put the Jets ( the Jets?) at better than the Steelers and the Colts and even the Chargers is beyond laughable. Yes, they are 2-0. Yes, they beat the Patsies. However, I'm certain the 0-2 Titans can beat the Jets. Give them a few more games before you anoint them the class of the AFC especially after their 2008 season meltdown.

SteelTalons
09-24-2009, 03:52 PM
No, it's called being a whiny-assed crybaby. Sorry dude, but you are.

:thumbsup:

Indo
09-24-2009, 04:12 PM

OK. So you continuously call pretty much EVERYONE on this board a Steelers Homer. And you profess that you are NOT one, and that's how you feel that your (inane) statements are credible.

How, then, do you explain that TWO of our mortal enemies,RavensD and Crow-Magnon (a well-respected *cough cough* Ravens fan on this board) BOTH state that the Steelers and Ratbirds are at the top of the AFC---an opinion with which I agree---
Do you suppose that they are Steelers Homers, too? 'cause I doubt it...

You talk about Passion...
Watch Ben diving for the Goal line again-----reminded me of Elway.
Winners.

Passionate Winners.

GridironWarrior
09-24-2009, 04:37 PM
You guys can call me names and insult me all you want, but the only Steeler with any fire is Troy this year. Until I see otherwise I stand by my opinion. Heck yeah the Ravens are at the top. And yes the Colts and Jets are better than the Steelers at this point. Itís my opinion and Iím sticking to it. Iím not going to change because everyone on this board doesnít agree with it. This team after 2 weeks is average at best.

Ricco Suavez
09-24-2009, 04:52 PM
You guys can call me names and insult me all you want, but the only Steeler with any fire is Troy this year. Until I see otherwise I stand by my opinion. Heck yeah the Ravens are at the top. And yes the Colts and Jets are better than the Steelers at this point. Itís my opinion and Iím sticking to it. Iím not going to change because everyone on this board doesnít agree with it. This team after 2 weeks is average at best.

Not going to call anyone any names, just call it like it is. You made the same lame statements last year, and when we marched to and through the Superbowl you basically disappeared.
Whats with that?

GridironWarrior
09-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Not going to call anyone any names, just call it like it is. You made the same lame statements last year, and when we marched to and through the Superbowl you basically disappeared.
Whats with that?

Because is always fine and dandy when things are going well. But whenever a flaw is pointed out people around get offended. We should discuss the major flaws just as much as people discuss the positives. Besides nobody wanted me around here last year cause I pointed out major flaws. I'm not going to be chased away this year.

MACH1
09-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Because is always fine and dandy when things are going well. But whenever a flaw is pointed out people around get offended. We should discuss the major flaws just as much as people discuss the positives. Besides nobody wanted me around here last year cause I pointed out major flaws. I'm not going to be chased away this year.

:yawn: :binky:

Ricco Suavez
09-24-2009, 06:55 PM

More power to you on your fault finding mission, you seem to take great pride in it. You did the same last year and you waited till we lost and have not looked as good as some of the "homers " would like. But in reality all teams have faults, we had them in 2005 and last year, but we pulled it together and won in spite of them. I have no problem with you finding fault in the Steelers but to lump this season up as a 2006 repeat is premature to say the least. You run screaming fire when someone strikes a match.

X-Terminator
09-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Amazing that people are STILL arguing with this mouth breather...

Christian Snyder
09-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Will people stop replying to that troll?! He might as well not even be on my ignore list!

To GridironWarrior,:sign07::sign06:...

Crow-Magnon
09-24-2009, 07:47 PM
OK. So you continuously call pretty much EVERYONE on this board a Steelers Homer. And you profess that you are NOT one, and that's how you feel that your (inane) statements are credible.

How, then, do you explain that TWO of our mortal enemies,RavensD and Crow-Magnon (a well-respected *cough cough* Ravens fan on this board) BOTH state that the Steelers and Ratbirds are at the top of the AFC---an opinion with which I agree---
Do you suppose that they are Steelers Homers, too? 'cause I doubt it...

You talk about Passion...
Watch Ben diving for the Goal line again-----reminded me of Elway.
Winners.

Passionate Winners.

I'll be honest. I don't think I ever saw Elway make a dive for a TD as brutally tough as Ben did last week. Stupid foolish for a QB to do that, but when he's your QB, you gotta love it. Like it was REALLY dumb for Flacco to catch that option pass last year and try and score, but boy, I loved it!

tony hipchest
09-24-2009, 07:50 PM
You guys can call me names and insult me all you want ...:binky:....

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/dick-thumb.gif

Shoes
09-24-2009, 08:00 PM
I'll be honest. I don't think I ever saw Elway make a dive for a TD as brutally tough as Ben did last week. Stupid foolish for a QB to do that, but when he's your QB, you gotta love it. Like it was REALLY dumb for Flacco to catch that option pass last year and try and score, but boy, I loved it!

Compare those examples to brady crying out to the officials nearly every time he's hit.

Crow-Magnon
09-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Compare those examples to brady crying out to the officials nearly every time he's hit.

Or walking past Suzy Kolber like a 8 year-old who dropped his ice cream cone at the school picnic. :rofl:

MongoSteeler
09-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Let me see now....
Where Does the AFC Defending Champion rank in the AFC............ why I'd guess #1 as nobody has taken that Champion Title away yet.

stb_steeler
09-25-2009, 02:39 AM
Let me see now....
Where Does the AFC Defending Champion rank in the AFC............ why I'd guess #1 as nobody has taken that Champion Title away yet.

Last time i checked, were only onto the 2nd/3rd week....Im pretty sure theres 16 weeks total. :coffee:

Wildcat97
09-25-2009, 05:46 AM

Whatever Homer. As a true Burgh fan, I can't even believe that you would insinuate that the Ravens are a better team... :banging: "I believe you can get your ass kicked for saying something like that." Office Space

Wildcat97
09-25-2009, 05:49 AM
I think we all know that when it's all said and done, the AFCCG is going to be a rematch from last year.

You forgot to add with the same outcome!!! :chuckle:

Indo
09-25-2009, 09:15 AM

"Winners ALWAYS want the Ball"
---Coach Jimmie McGinty
The Replacements (I love that movie!)