PDA

View Full Version : We Should be playing at a much higher level....

SteelerEmpire
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
What ever happened to the strategy of getting a lead on the opponent and sitting on it ??
We're playing games TOO close and waiting for the last half of the 4th quarter before we start playing our best ...... ARGGGGGG !!!!!!!:banging::mad:

Christian Snyder
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry but, IT'S ONE STINKIN' GAME! Get over it... You win some you lose some....

GridironWarrior
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
This first 2 weeks I've noticed this team lacks that fire. It's 06 all over again. They're fat and happy.

BleedBlacknGold0
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
From what I heard on the radio I agree with the OP.

Bad 3rd down percentage, missed plays, and no running game whatsoever. I was okay with the Titans game but wasn't too happy. I listened to the 2nd half today and it was just frustrating.

devilsdancefloor
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
This first 2 weeks I've noticed this team lacks that fire. It's 06 all over again. They're fat and happy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you been watching the same game i have? Next week before you watch the game make sure you put on your big boy pants!

Ricco Suavez
09-20-2009, 08:57 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you been watching the same game i have? Next week before you watch the game make sure you put on your big boy pants!

He only posts when he can predict doom and gloom, he did it last year and it was just a matter of time before he did it again

Shoes
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
He only posts when he can predict doom and gloom, he did it last year and it was just a matter of time before he did it again

Another false prophet....:chuckle:

X-Terminator
09-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Guys, please...put the nitwit on ignore. You'll be better off for it. Trust me. And for those who do choose to read his inane, fair-weather fan BS, could you please do us a favor and NOT quote him? It defeats the purpose of having him on ignore. Thank you.

ricksteelers55
09-20-2009, 09:30 PM

he's not what i can call ''a fan''

GridironWarrior
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM
he's not what i can call ''a fan''

Because I have a different opinion and I know that my team isn't playing up to it's potential? In other words you want me to fall in and agree with everyone and not have my view? Not happening. This team is bad right now. Heck the stats and their play show it.

Leftoverhard
09-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Guys, please...put the nitwit on ignore.

Uh, there's an ignore button? :doh:

Christian Snyder
09-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Yep, it's a very beautiful thing to have when people like GridironWarrior are around.:chuckle:

Preacher
09-20-2009, 09:38 PM

:rofl:

unfortunately, it is forum wide. So those of us who put each other on ignore in the political forums, still have em ignored in the football forums! :chuckle:

But yes. Click on the person's name. Then click on "user lists"

There you will find "ignore"

click on it and follow the directions!

HometownGal
09-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Guys, please...put the nitwit on ignore. You'll be better off for it. Trust me. And for those who do choose to read his inane, fair-weather fan BS, could you please do us a favor and NOT quote him? It defeats the purpose of having him on ignore. Thank you.

You lucky stiffs - Gary and I can't put anyone on ignore. :horror: :crying01:

I can't, however, disagree that this team is simply NOT playing up to its potential. I have a strong feeling that Tomlin is gonna open up a can of whoop ass on 'em this week in practice. :thumbsup:

SteelC7
09-20-2009, 09:42 PM
ya im still somewhat scared of a repeat of '06 but it is just one game, and on top of that, we just need to start playin better early instead of trying to do a big ben game winning drive every week

Shoes
09-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Because I have a different opinion and I know that my team isn't playing up to it's potential? In other words you want me to fall in and agree with everyone and not have my view? Not happening. This team is bad right now. Heck the stats and their play show it.

Do you have a job? .....ever have a bad day? I guess not :coffee:

HometownGal
09-20-2009, 10:08 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EgTpnIMqeZw/Sh4Idshb1KI/AAAAAAAABS0/bD5oWSL0mVA/s400/jackass-award2.jpg

Psyychoward86
09-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Shoulda, coulda, woulda,

Championship teams forget about the past.

devilsdancefloor
09-20-2009, 10:17 PM

:doh: no more quoting

Christian Snyder
09-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Do you have a job? .....ever have a bad day? I guess not :coffee:
Please, don't quote him! Then we have to read his stupid post!:banging: Have some mercy on us, please?:doh: