PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers better play better against the Bengals

Rush58
09-20-2009, 08:16 PM
i'm not surprised we lost against the Bears. we need to score more points. whatever the reason, we cannot continue to score 10 to 14 points and hope the D pitch a shutout. it's not happening. we have to score. the bengals will give us a good indication to where we are as a team this season.

Carolina Steelers
09-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I agree we need to score more points. Also playing the Bengals on the road and a divisonal opponet and being are 3rd gm we can begin to see where we stand

Steel_Bus_24
09-20-2009, 08:25 PM
I love how we have success going to heath an then.....maybe because we like the challenge just decide to ignore him when the game is on the line

Everything better be clicking against the Bengals or it'll be eerilly similar to how we opened up in 06

Edman
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
13 and 14 points a game is not going to cut it during a title defense, where everyone is going to come at you a lot harder.

The Steelers offense left several points on the field today. That is not going to work. The Offense has to quit it with these damn drives that result in nothing, and these quick starts that fall stagnant the second drive go on. As we've seen today, the Defense is not going to come to the rescue every game. We're going to have to score some damn points. This team has too much talent on offense to do this crap each and every week.

We can move the ball just fine, we're putting up the yards, but we can't score. We've had two drives that went deep into Bears Territory and came away with nothing thanks to the dispenser-puncher.

The only thing that can stop the Steelers this year is the Steelers, and some AFC foes. They can go all the way again, if unlike 2006, they don't trip over their own damn feet.