PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Apparel (even after a loss)

Carolina Steelers
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Looks like I'll be wearing my short sleeve t-shirt (Gold with the helmet) and my reebok players cap tomorrow. I always make it a point to wear my gear after a lost to let people know where I stand win or lose they are my team. Whos with me!!!!!!!
Any one can wear their gear after a win.

Chris Lipiec
09-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Always. The Steeler haters always say the same thing.

"I can't believe you wore the stuff. The squealers suck."

Then they tell me they are Browns fans and I laugh at them.

Carolina Steelers
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
I wear my Steelers gear every day (even during the off-season) :chuckle:
I just kinda assumed we all did...

Thats true my friends only see me in my work clothes, and Steelers gear they think thats all I own (There right)

ReedsGirl3
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm right there with ya - I'll always wear my black'n'gold win or lose!

This week I'll still proudly wear mt #3 Reed jersey! <3

stb_steeler
09-20-2009, 08:57 PM
I wear my Steelers gear every day (even during the off-season) :chuckle:
I just kinda assumed we all did...

Same here.....365days a year.....i love it when the Beagles fans get at me.OR Browns OR Bungholes..Heres what i do. Take off the plastic around a cigarette pack, stand it upwards on a table and ask the beagles fan whats that?.....and the reply is, ahhh i dont know, then i say its your trophy case....EMPTY AHHH silence you could here a pin drop. :rofl:

JPPT1974
09-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Win or lose, they always have appeal either way you look at it!

stairway27
09-20-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm gonna rock my Big Ben Superman shirt tomorrow to show that he's still the "Man of Steel" City

Psyychoward86
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
that's an admirable thing to do, keeping your gear on, way to go :tt:

7SteelGal43
09-20-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm with ya, I'll be wearing my colors tomorrow.

steelergirl07
09-20-2009, 11:23 PM
I have my Steelers tattoo on my wrist, so I'm using my gear everyday. Lol.

MattsMe
09-20-2009, 11:40 PM
I'm going to see if I can find a Gary Anderson jersey somewhere in the back of my closet.

steelpride12
09-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Gonna rock the Super Bowl XL championship t-shirt and Steelers hat tomorrow.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2009, 12:52 AM
I do. People love to call me a bandwagon fan because I live in Cleveland. But I bleed Black & Gold.

Plus, more often than not...the Browns fans can't say anything because their team lost so they have nothing to crow about anyhow.

WindyCitySteelerFan
09-21-2009, 04:30 AM
Hey...

We're STILL the Superbowl Champions until February of 2010.. No loss or team can take that away!

Though, living in Bears country it does sting a little. LOL!

Chris Lipiec
09-21-2009, 07:28 AM
I do. People love to call me a bandwagon fan because I live in Cleveland. But I bleed Black & Gold.

Plus, more often than not...the Browns fans can't say anything because their team lost so they have nothing to crow about anyhow.

It's funny how browns fans feel the next best thing to a win is a Steelers loss.
When was the last time the browns scored a touchdahn? lol.

stlrtruck
09-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Win or Lose, I still have to get around town. You really can't hide (nor do I want to) a Steelers truck!

4xSBChamps
09-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Win or Lose, I still have to get around town. You really can't hide (nor do I want to) a Steelers truck!

I'm up the road from you (Exit 33 of I-4), and I wear a Bright Yellow T-shirt everyday when I am mowing lawns (self-employed), so it's a natural for me to wear my Stiller-stuff, and today I wore my Bright Yellow cap with the words 'STEELERS' in script, too:
a neighbor, who was wearing his Tampa bay Bucs/Super Bowl 37 Champs T-shirt, came-over & asked me 'when ya gonna start rootin' for the Bucs?', so I closely peered at the lone Lombardi Trophy on his shirt, mouthed the word '2002', then removed my 6X SB Champs cap, pointd at the various SB-logos on it while mouthing the words '1974', '1975', '1978', '1979', '2005', '2008', and replied "NOT anytime soon!"
:toofunny:

Another few weeks, and I can begin wearing my Penguins' Stanley Cup Champions stuff, to, which really pisses-off the Philthadelphians in the area.

TampaSteelerFan
09-21-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm up the road from you (Exit 33 of I-4), and I wear a Bright Yellow T-shirt everyday when I am mowing lawns (self-employed), so it's a natural for me to wear my Stiller-stuff, and today I wore my Bright Yellow cap with the words 'STEELERS' in script, too:
a neighbor, who was wearing his Tampa bay Bucs/Super Bowl 37 Champs T-shirt, came-over & asked me 'when ya gonna start rootin' for the Bucs?', so I closely peered at the lone Lombardi Trophy on his shirt, mouthed the word '2002', then removed my 6X SB Champs cap, pointd at the various SB-logos on it while mouthing the words '1974', '1975', '1978', '1979', '2005', '2008', and replied "NOT anytime soon!"
:toofunny:

Another few weeks, and I can begin wearing my Penguins' Stanley Cup Champions stuff, to, which really pisses-off the Philthadelphians in the area.

Lets just say that Buccaneer fans have NO room to be talking any smack right about now! Not with 11 matadors on defense and a Mike Tomlin wannabe at head coach! :tt02:

Indo
09-21-2009, 01:10 PM
I saw this thread and I started thinkin' about all of the Steeler stuff that I have with me today---it didn't even occur to me to change/remove any of it---ESPECIALLY after a loss:

Steelers cap----check
Steelers coffee mug---check
Steelers gym bag----check
Steelers T-shirt inside the gym bag, to be worn during the work-out later----check
Steelers crocs to be worn later while walking the dogs(sometimes wear them under my desk at work!)----check

ALWAYS. Steelers. :tt03:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2009, 01:44 PM
It's funny how browns fans feel the next best thing to a win is a Steelers loss.
When was the last time the browns scored a touchdahn? lol.

Oh I know!

I was wearing my Lambert jersey at Quizno's today when some jackass in a Queer, er Quinn, jersey made a snide remark about the Steelers losing yesterday.

I was like, "dude, you have a lot of balls to be talking to me after a Steelers loss, especially when your team got whipped by the Broncos yesterday."