PDA

View Full Version : just like last year=/

Jaquila
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
god damnit! just like last year, we just lost a game we should have won without a doubt but just like last year against the Colts and Giants we gave away the win to a team,
If there is something that makes me sick to my stomach... its not losing, but its loosing to a "worse" team because you just couldnt get the job done...
God dammit Reed...just... God damnit...

cant wait for the Bengals game!:tt03:

Hotrodder07
09-20-2009, 08:03 PM
god damnit! just like last year, we just lost a game we should have won without a doubt but just like last year against the Colts and Giants we gave away the win to a team,
If there is something that makes me sick to my stomach... its not losing, but its loosing to a "worse" team because you just couldnt get the job done...
God dammit Reed...just... God damnit...

cant wait for the Bengals game!:tt03:

Well, we won the Superbowl last year, so I'm not too worried...

SteelTalons
09-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Well, we won the Superbowl last year, so I'm not too worried...

Yeah, this sorta thing happens. Its better to happen now rather than later or against a team in our division(Baltimore)... Hopefully it will be used in a constructive way and will drive us to play harder and not lack off across the board.

Lambertfanatic
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Reed just wasn't on his game! At what point does it take for the officials to call holding for Harrison? He was taken to the ground at least once. Get rid of that roughing the passer penalty when the defensive guy is pushed into the QB. That was a bullshit call!

Preacher
09-20-2009, 08:21 PM
I love it when we lose a game and then come out and say we lost to a worse team.

This is the second time I have said this today. We lost. That means WE WERE THE WORSE TEAM TODAY.

Preacher
09-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Reed just wasn't on his game! At what point does it take for the officials to call holding for Harrison? He was taken to the ground at least once. Get rid of that roughing the passer penalty when the defensive guy is pushed into the QB. That was a bullshit call!

Oh come on. And if The refs called the SB right, the Seahawks would have won right? Oh, wait a second. Let's try again.

If the refs call the SB right, the Cards would have won right? Oh wait a second, let's try again.

If the refs called the game right, we would have lost to the Ravens in the second game last year right? Oh, wait....

Blaming the refs is never a good way to go.

MACH1
09-20-2009, 08:29 PM
I can handle 15-1.

NEPAsteeler
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Losses happen. Better to get the kinks worked out now rather than later in the season.

MattsMe
09-20-2009, 11:33 PM
its not losing, but its loosing

Actually, I think it's the other way around. Loosing is something you do to your belt after too many bratwursts.

I'm just sayin'...