PDA

View Full Version : Giants/Cowboys

fansince'76
09-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Romo looks great. :laughing:

steelreserve
09-21-2009, 12:53 AM
I think a good Halloween prank would be if you could somehow get into the Cowboys stadium the night before the game and replace the star at midfield with a Jewish star of David. And I mean really get it in there so there was no way for them to remove it before gametime.

I will seriously pay someone $500 if they can figure out how to do this.

Shea
09-21-2009, 01:07 AM
I know it's childish, but I just couldn't help myself from hoping that the punts would hit the scoreboard. I just wanted to see Jerry's reaction.:chuckle:

Hines0wnz
09-21-2009, 01:20 AM
Good job Eli. Despite a depleted defense, you watched Romo....well, be Romo and won the game at the end.

HughC
09-21-2009, 02:07 AM
That Dallas defense was pretty sad, especially on the final drive. People will wake up tomorrow morning and look at the stats and blame Romo, but if the Cowboys want to win that defense has to improve.

OneForTheToe
09-21-2009, 05:35 AM
God I hate Chris collinsworthless. I'm also extremely disappointed in Al Micheal's, who I respect. Where in all the Jerry new Stadium love was the outrage over Flozell Adams? That leg whip could have ended that Giants' player's season, or career. And he tried it a second time, but all we got was, "wow what a great stadium.":banging:

TackleMeBen
09-21-2009, 08:50 AM
yet again another big game for the crackwagon and romo chokes again..lol..

so much for the giants needing a big name reciever. manningham did a nice job last night.

Christian Snyder
09-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Flozell Adams is an idiot! He tripped 1 person in the game and then he attempted to trip someone else later in the game!:mad::banging: I'm so happy the Giants won.

SteelCityKing
09-21-2009, 09:16 AM
I know it's childish, but I just couldn't help myself from hoping that the punts would hit the scoreboard. I just wanted to see Jerry's reaction.:chuckle:

i LOVE how most of the gametime footage was Jerry Jone's smug mug sitting up in his pressbox and just living it up. showing off his new toy and sitting back and watching his team LOSE! they'll be doing that a lot this year...especially against the NFC East. the G-Men are tough and i'm on the fence between them and the Eagles this year. but the Niners are looking decent.

Jerry Jones is a shithead. period. haha!

revefsreleets
09-21-2009, 09:23 AM
The only thing as good as (or close) a Steelers win is a Pats loss...and the only thing that even approaches those two things are seeing the Cowboys blow the home opener in that 1.5 billion dollar monstrosity.

There IS a God!

TackleMeBen
09-21-2009, 10:06 AM
well at least the cowboys fan cant blame jessica for the loss..lol :chuckle:

or can they??????????

Dallas Cowboys fans are looking for a scapegoat ... we might know where to find one...

Just hours before Tony Romo's squad lost in a last second heartbreaker to the NY Giants in Dallas last night ... the 'Boys' most famous bad luck charm decided to publicly weigh in on the match-up.

Here's the message Jessica Simpson left on her Twitter page: "First home game of the season in the new stadium...GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!"

Final score: Cowboys 31 Giants 33.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow, I missed most of the game but damn!

Dallas' defense is BAD this year. They aren't going anywhere but to the 8-8ish area and missing the playoffs.

BrandonCarr39
09-21-2009, 03:37 PM
That Dallas defense was pretty sad, especially on the final drive. People will wake up tomorrow morning and look at the stats and blame Romo, but if the Cowboys want to win that defense has to improve.

Unfortunately, we've had secondary woes for quite some time now, and it goes ALL the way back to when Parcells was here some 6 years ago. Big problem is that there's just NO chemistry, as much as it pains me, in our secondary - the safeties are overtly aggressive(i.e. take too many chances, overrunning plays, etc), they're not on the same page with the corners.

Remember it was pretty much like that in our meeting last year(no, not bringing out excuses again, but again, it's been the story for a long time now).

Wade Phillips, like Romo, has been a big "whipping boy" here among the fans and media, but with all due respect, Phillips has done his VERY best job with what he's HAD.(i.e. our LBs are pretty slow, which is a NO-NO in a 3-4 D)

TackleMeBen
09-21-2009, 04:20 PM
well jerry cant pay anyone since he has that big new stadium to pay for now.. so i guess your team will continue to be slow..lol

NJarhead
09-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately, we've had secondary woes for quite some time now, and it goes ALL the way back to when Parcells was here some 6 years ago. Big problem is that there's just NO chemistry, as much as it pains me, in our secondary - the safeties are overtly aggressive(i.e. take too many chances, overrunning plays, etc), they're not on the same page with the corners.

Remember it was pretty much like that in our meeting last year(no, not bringing out excuses again, but again, it's been the story for a long time now).

Wade Phillips, like Romo, has been a big "whipping boy" here among the fans and media, but with all due respect, Phillips has done his VERY best job with what he's HAD.(i.e. our LBs are pretty slow, which is a NO-NO in a 3-4 D)

Sorry T-New, Wade Phillips is garbage as a HC. There are a few coaches (available coaches) who could have probably gotten the Cowboys to the big show at least once out of the last 2-3 years and maybe this year.

He's a good DC, but he's never been a good HC.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Who will be Dallas' head coach next year?

I have a feeling it won't be Wade Phillips.

NJarhead
09-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Who will be Dallas' head coach next year?

I have a feeling it won't be Wade Phillips.

Shanahan.

Either way, look for Jerry Jones to pick a winner.....

http://media2.myfoxdc.com//photo/2009/09/21/jerryjonespicksnose_20090921155908_640_480.JPG

Vincent
09-21-2009, 07:55 PM
I think a good Halloween prank would be if you could somehow get into the Cowboys stadium the night before the game and replace the star at midfield with a Jewish star of David. And I mean really get it in there so there was no way for them to remove it before gametime.

I will seriously pay someone $500 if they can figure out how to do this.

Where do we send contributions?

BTW, is that a @#$%ing venue or what?!! Yikes. How do you compete with that?