PDA

View Full Version : Official **** *** Jerry Jones thread.

OneForTheToe
09-21-2009, 05:23 AM
I think we will be needing this over the next few seasons. If you heard jeeeerry in his interview with Costas last night you would have seen deep into Jones' plan. He wants to destroy the history of revenue sharing between the clubs.

If you didn't hear him, he said that he is looking out for the players, which translates into, "I don't want a salary cap so I can buy a championship." In addition, and wants to create a system where owners that make an investment like him (his new stadium) can recoup there money quickly. Of course, I wouldn't ordinarily have a problem with that, except only a few owners could afford to build Jones' tribute to obscene excess. In other words, he is trying to destroy what the NFL has created over the last 40 years simply to satisfy his enormous ego.

So without further ado: "Jerry, I despise everything you stand for." And here's to ya:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Galax Steeler
09-21-2009, 05:33 AM
They lost there home opener in there new stadium. I think that is funny.:rofl:

OneForTheToe
09-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Yes it is, but it doesn't throw him off his quest. He has made no secret of his plans for years now.

X-Terminator
09-21-2009, 06:33 AM
He's going to have a LOT of stiff opposition, especially from 2 of the 3 other teams in his own division. Snyder might be the only one who would side with Jerruh. The Eagles and Giants, however, will tell him to kindly go pound salt, not to mention the Steelers and about 20 other teams.

The next CBA will have at least revenue sharing. Bank it.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2009, 01:42 PM
I don't think the NFL wants to lose the salary cap or revenue sharing. If they lose those, they become what MLB has become.

Without a salary cap, you can't have a salary floor.

And without revenue sharing in this economy, there will be teams that fold.

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Dallas Cowboys= New York Yankees of football

AllD
11-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Dallas Cowboys= New York Yankees of football

Minus the recent playoffs and championships.

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Minus the recent playoffs and championships.

If there were a competition between the Yanks and Cowboys, I might d*mn well root for the Yankees.

I will not, can not, refuse to root for Dallas under ANY circumstances

:banging: :banging: :banging:

Godfather
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
If there were a competition between the Yanks and Cowboys, I might d*mn well root for the Yankees.

I will not, can not, refuse to root for Dallas under ANY circumstances

:banging: :banging: :banging:

I'd root for them against the Cheatriots.

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Jerry Jones is a pompous grey haired old rodent who is obsessed with power and greed. He has always felt he owns the NFL and the league and every other owner should bow down and kiss his wrinkled old ass. :upyours:

MasterOfPuppets
11-08-2009, 10:25 PM
hmmmm...:scratchchin:....i thought forcing someone to share thier wealth was a bad thing....:noidea: