PDA

View Full Version : Final game-record

steelrush
09-21-2009, 09:17 AM
We're at 1-1 now.

What will be our regular season's game record?
Cast your votes.

Personally, I go for 10-6-0.

SteelCityKing
09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
12-4 again.

those 4 losses will be barn burners and come down to final plays again. i don't think anyone on our schedule can beat us straight up. those losses will come down to the wire.

revefsreleets
09-21-2009, 09:33 AM
I said 12-4 and am sticking with it...when the Bears added Cutler, I figured this would quite possibly be an L...

SteelCityKing
09-21-2009, 09:40 AM
I said 12-4 and am sticking with it...when the Bears added Cutler, I figured this would quite possibly be an L...

the NFC North is a little bit tougher this year. Cutler, Rodgers, Favre...and then Stafford. i put him last cause he's a butthole. i'm lerry of our secondary against Green Bay and our run defense should be okay versus AP in Minnesota. sooo...it'll be a tougher division than we thought.

next week we have an AFC North rival...so, that should be interesting when we are coming off an loss and they are coming off a win.

revefsreleets
09-21-2009, 09:43 AM
the NFC North is a little bit tougher this year. Cutler, Rodgers, Favre...and then Stafford. i put him last cause he's a butthole. i'm lerry of our secondary against Green Bay and our run defense should be okay versus AP in Minnesota. sooo...it'll be a tougher division than we thought.

next week we have an AFC North rival...so, that should be interesting when we are coming off an loss and they are coming off a win.

I think the Bears, Vikes and Pack will be as good of 3 teams as any division in football has this year...

mulldog24
09-21-2009, 10:24 AM
I think we will go 11-5 this year with the NFC north a little tougher this year and the Ratbirds still tough also we have the Bolts to play so there is some chances for a loss or two that we might not count on.

bradness113
09-21-2009, 10:54 AM
14-2

steelpride12
09-21-2009, 10:59 AM
I still say 12-4 even with a tough offensive minded Ratbirds and even the Bungles look better this season even with Palmer being the most over payed and overrated QB in the league.

GridironWarrior
09-21-2009, 11:05 AM
9-7

Losses to the Vikings, Chargers, Packers, Denver, Baltimore, Bengals, & Bears. They make it as a wildcard. We’ll see what happens from there.

steelreserve
09-21-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm going to go with 15-1. No reason why we shouldn't dickstomp every one of the teams remaining on our schedule; these may have been our two hardest games. I'm still not buying that Baltimore is that great this year.

fansince'76
09-21-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm going to go with 15-1. No reason why we shouldn't dickstomp every one of the teams remaining on our schedule; these may have been our two hardest games. I'm still not buying that Baltimore is that great this year.

I agree, and I feel the same way about Cincy. I watched the Bengals against the Broncos and they looked like absolute dog shit to me. I'm not giving them much credit for beating the Packers because I don't think the Packers are any great shakes either. However, I still see 2-3 letdown games left for us this year, so I'm sticking with 12-4.

revefsreleets
09-21-2009, 12:51 PM
9-7

Losses to the Vikings, Chargers, Packers, Denver, Baltimore, Bengals, & Bears. They make it as a wildcard. We’ll see what happens from there.

Wow...oh ye of little faith...

The Lakelander
09-21-2009, 01:11 PM
9-7

Favre, Rivers, Orton, Flacco, Palmer and Cutler are all going to beat us?

Favre is 80 years old and is playing us in Pittsburgh.

San Diego's defense just took another major injury blow and they play us in Pittsburgh.

Orton could maybe beat our defense on his best day .... ever!

Flacco is 0-3 against us.

The Palmer has a chance, but let's be honest about that chance also.

Indo
09-21-2009, 01:20 PM
12-4
Write it down

TampaSteelerFan
09-21-2009, 02:18 PM
I could see us going 1-1 against the Ratbirds and MAYYYYYYBE even the Bungles, but there's no way I can be convinced that the Chargers, Vikes and Packers (all 3 with major holes) will all come INTO PITTSBURGH and beat our boys. And Denver may be on the road but come on, they suck this year AND KYLE ORTON is their qb!!! Steelers go 12-4 again this year baby! :tt03::thumbsup:

OneForTheToe
09-21-2009, 04:08 PM
1 and 15 because so players and coaches suck ......... or a calm thought and I'll say 11-5. We will lose two in the division, two in the NFC North and one other in the AFC. It could be Denver - tough place to play.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2009, 04:25 PM
13-3

We might lose one to Baltimore. I can see us losing to the Vikings.

I am damn sure not in panic mode. I wasn't expecting 16-0.

GridironWarrior
09-21-2009, 04:50 PM
And how many of you guys gave Cutler a chance in beating us? Anyone of those QB can light us up. Remember in 06 when Rivers had his coming out party. And who would have thought that Knox and Davies, two no name players would tear our number 1 D apart yesterday. I haven’t seen anything in these 2 weeks to make me think they won’t be 9-7.

Christian Snyder
09-21-2009, 04:56 PM
11-5 is my prediction.

Ricco Suavez
09-21-2009, 05:03 PM
And how many of you guys gave Cutler a chance in beating us? Anyone of those QB can light us up. Remember in 06 when Rivers had his coming out party. And who would have thought that Knox and Davies, two no name players would tear our number 1 D apart yesterday. I haven’t seen anything in these 2 weeks to make me think they won’t be 9-7.

Yea he predicted one and done last year and bad mouthed the offense and Ben all year last year.

crcsnail
09-21-2009, 05:14 PM
10-6 for me

SteelTalons
09-21-2009, 07:19 PM
13-3

We might lose one to Baltimore. I can see us losing to the Vikings.

I am damn sure not in panic mode. I wasn't expecting 16-0.

Exactly what Im thinking... At the worse, if we have some let down games, 11-5. But I don't see us going any lower than that even at the worst.

HometownGal
09-21-2009, 07:22 PM
11-5. Don't have it down to a science which other games the Steelers may lose, but I don't believe they'll lose more than 5 this season. :hope:

X-Terminator
09-21-2009, 07:30 PM
I said 11-5 at the beginning of the season and I'm sticking with that.

And DAMMIT! Quit quoting GridironWorrier!!!

Shoes
09-21-2009, 08:06 PM
This team is better than last year IMO...no reason that we can't go 13-3 or better. The O-line is going to get it together as will our running game.

sharkweek
09-22-2009, 05:14 AM
I think the Bears, Vikes and Pack will be as good of 3 teams as any division in football has this year...

With the loss of Urlacher, I don't know if the Bears can bring that same level of performance they mustered against us over the next 14 games.

Also, the Pack barely beat the Bears despite Cutler's horrendous play (if he would have played as terrible against us, it would have been a blowout), and then proceeded to lose to the Bungles by 7 after being spotted 14 points on Palmer INTs...AT HOME no less. I think the Pack could be in real trouble.

Really, its only the Vikings that are still looking pretty good, and this is assuming Favre can hold up unlike last season. Sure, he doesn't have to do as much as he did for the Jets now that he can hand the ball to Peterson, but he is a year older and coming off of an injury. We'll just have to see.

Galax Steeler
09-22-2009, 05:18 AM
I went with 12-4 I don't think anyone will blow us out but we will have some heartaches along the way.