PDA

View Full Version : Feel Good Post

Angina
09-21-2009, 01:14 PM
I remember how awful the loss to Philadelphia was last season, how all the sports rags were saying that here was the blueprint for beating the Steelers? Just watch that game, they said. It felt like we'd never make it out of our division, let alone playoffs and then some.

But after the runup to the SB last season and even looking back to the previous SB, I know what our team is capable of over a season. Yes the loss was bad, I'm not diminishing the significance in the short term of what happened yesterday.

Just saying, greater things have been overcome by this team and this coaching staff.

GO STEELERS!!!! :tt02:

SteelCityMom
09-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Absolutely agree...this loss is nothing like when we lost to the Eagles or the Titans. There was absolutely nothing good that could have been taken away from either of those games. Despite those losses though, the team fought on and had a short memory.

I knew going into this year that we weren't going to win every game, even though this is supposed to be a much easier schedule, so I've accepted this loss and will move on from it. Just glad this loss came from a team I don't despise either. If I had to pick a second favorite team it would be the Bears or the Packers.

TampaSteelerFan
09-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Damn right! It's a marathon not a sprint! :tt03:

tunes4life
09-21-2009, 02:13 PM
AHHHHhhhhhhhh,

urge to kill....................

falling.............

:hope:

markymarc
09-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Great post Angina! Time to get back on track. GO STEELERS :tt02:

austinfrench76
09-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Our O-Line played very well, our running game was improved and Ben looked pretty darn good! Reed doesn't and probably won't ever miss 2 field goals in 1 game again(Fiungers crossed!!!). We will beat Cincy and keep on rollin!!!!

HometownGal
09-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Great post! :applaudit::hatsoff:

Yesterday's loss is certainly not the end of the world, nor is it the end of the Steelers season. Great teams overcome adversity and I'm going to keep on believin' that our guys will actually benefit from yesterday's game. :tt02: