PDA

View Full Version : Now comes the worst part of losing...

zsheik22
09-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Listening to it all week by everyone on every station.

Right now D Wade is talking about his favorite moments of the game (bears fan). It seems they celebrate our losses more than anyone else out there since 95% of the announcers hate the steelers from the 70s when the Steelers kicked the hell out of them.

:banging:

HometownGal
09-21-2009, 06:55 PM
The Bears, though a good team, don't make a hair on the Steelers' asses and they know it, even after yesterday's heartbreaker.

What's even worse is reading the FWF and bandwagon jumping bullshit on this board from Steelers fans no less. :banging:

SteelCityMan786
09-21-2009, 06:57 PM
The Bears, though a good team, don't make a hair on the Steelers' asses and they know it, even after yesterday's heartbreaker.

What's even worse is reading the FWF and bandwagon jumping bullshit on this board from Steelers fans no less. :banging:

One more reason why I wrote the Lets Keep the Faith Thread to encourage people to say positive.

Go ahead and vent your frustration if you desire, just don't make it sound like a bandwagoners position. (Such as go for it on 4th&13 when you have 10 minutes in the 1st quarter. This ain't Madden)

zsheik22
09-21-2009, 07:00 PM
The top tier teams can beat eachother any given sunday right now. The only thing thats gonna matter like it did last season is who's gonna get hot at the end of the season and play with the most fire.

California-Steel
09-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Listening to it all week by everyone on every station.

Right now D Wade is talking about his favorite moments of the game (bears fan). It seems they celebrate our losses more than anyone else out there since 95% of the announcers hate the steelers from the 70s when the Steelers kicked the hell out of them.
:banging:
That's why I really don't watch or listen to sports after a loss. Why do I want to hear about it all week. I am trying to get over it and move on. I start watching and listening to sports again on about Thursday. That's when everyone is focused on the up coming games not the past ones.

Plus the Pasties lost so the week was not all bad. :applaudit: