PDA

View Full Version : What a bad sunday , history speaks the truth

Kyle021
09-21-2009, 06:56 PM
As all of you know , im a Titans fan , lol , not a great way to introduce myself , i just hope i wasnt forgotten ;)

Im going to give you guys something to think about

After teams play TN , they almost always lose the next week

After teams play Pittsburgh , they almost always lose the next week

No way Pittsburgh should of lost that game , and if some of you think your coaching lost you that game? look at the titans on sunday against houston

we have a running back okay

16 carries - 197 yards , 2 touchdowns
9 catches - 89 yards , 1 touchdown

how the hell do you lose that game?

our 1st year DC is killing us , even fisher is already telling the players to quit pointing fingers at the DC for the reason we failed to make adjustments the past two weeks resulting in 3 point losses and major pass breakdowns

Plus....KC i hate that guy with a passion , and to be quite honest , 70% of the folks in nashville want VY back in , and yall dont know it , but he is light years ahead of where he was when he had his meltdown , and is probably going to be the spark for this titan team this year

i cant beleive the titans are 0-2 , even as a steeler fan , you must admit thats odd

its a strange week , i feel bad for the steelers lost , at least you guys didnt put a whooping on , only to get whooped , 3 times in a row

Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Houston

OUCH

BlastFurnace
09-21-2009, 07:03 PM
The Titans will be fine. It's a rough way to start out the season, but you guys will be fine.

The Titans are too good not to turn it around.

Christian Snyder
09-21-2009, 08:00 PM
How do you rush for 286 rads and still lose?:noidea:

X-Terminator
09-21-2009, 08:48 PM
How do you rush for 286 rads and still lose?:noidea:

When your pass D gives up 357 yards and 4 TD.

Christian Snyder
09-21-2009, 09:10 PM
When your pass D gives up 357 yards and 4 TD.
Hmmm... No wonder they lost!

Kyle021
09-21-2009, 09:12 PM
^^ wich is exactly my point

its painful to watch your team get torched in the secondary when there is so much talent and have been a top 10 group for 3 years now , and for some reason arent on the same page?

i will tell you this , its not AH , and i stand firm that he didnt contribute much to TN inthe whole time he was here , he did last year and the year before that , but then again , he only played 53% of the plays on D , no way a GM gives 100 million to a guy that plays only 50% of the time

if you cant talk real football then dont reply to the thread , no need to bring up a past incident , dont you have next sunday to worry about and not last year?

i know every team does , regardless of 2-0 or 0-2

you think you got it bad on your loss?

how spoiled you steeler fans are :rofl:

Kyle021
09-21-2009, 09:13 PM
and no way by any means do you guys have a horrible coaching staff

i see that wrote again that will be instigation to stomp on the towel again ( i kid , i kid , lol )

you guys have one hell of a coaching staff , be thankful