PDA

View Full Version : PITTSBURGH VS. CINCY GAME COMING UP AND TROY POLAMALU

STEELERS_fan74
09-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Now I no the steelers had a bad game last week but its no biggie its just 1 loss now lets think about next sunday.... Now cincy is a whole lot better this year they actually beat green bay at green bay and that just blew my mind now pittsburgh is gonna have to do a whole lot better and fix their little mistakes because those tiny mistakes dont seem to bad at the time but after they start racking up it profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilters them up and makes their defense n offensive progress go down and they start losing and they need to keep troy polamalu (#43 out for 3-6 weeks) in the locker room on the field under the damn weights and working on his injury so he can return as soon as possible coz he helps us out so much...

:tt02::helmet::tt:GOOD LUCK PITTSBURGH TAKE THE BENGALS DOWN AND USE THE STEEL CURTAIN AGAINST THEM :tt02::helmet::tt:AND GOOD LUCK WITH THAT INJURY POLAMALU HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND GET BACK IN THE GAME:banging::banging::banging::thumbsup::helmet:

Steelboy84
09-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Packers defense was suspect anyway. One thing I do know is that we're going to have to do a better job getting to Palmer than we did to Cutler. Harrison is seeing a lot of double teams, so I expect Woodley's sack total to start getting up there. If our line can open up holes for Willie like they did at times yesterday, this will make our play action passes more effective. The line actually impressed me somewhat yesterday. Arians play calling improved as well. As long as we don't turn it over and give up big plays, we will do well.

:tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

tony hipchest
09-21-2009, 10:26 PM
got meth?

MattsMe
09-21-2009, 10:48 PM
got meth?

the bengals suck they really suck i mean they suck so bad sometimes i just cant type fast enough to tell people how much they suck oh man troy is awesome and its too bad he wont be playing next week but its ok i mean the bengals really suck so its not really gonna matter but troy is awesome so it would still be great if he played i mean we lost the game without him this week but that was against the bears and the bears are better than the bengals cuz the bengals suck

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Bengals have on the D-line -Geathers, Peko, Tank Johnson and a guy with 7 sacks (Odom)

LB- are Maualuga, Keith Rivers, Dhani Jones.

CB- Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph are solid

Put that together with the fact their O line is better than ours. Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, Laverneus Coles, Chris Henry, Cedric Benson and Brian Leonard...............they have talent, so don't think this is homecoming.

HometownGal
09-21-2009, 11:14 PM
the bengals suck they really suck i mean they suck so bad sometimes i just cant type fast enough to tell people how much they suck oh man troy is awesome and its too bad he wont be playing next week but its ok i mean the bengals really suck so its not really gonna matter but troy is awesome so it would still be great if he played i mean we lost the game without him this week but that was against the bears and the bears are better than the bengals cuz the bengals suck

:laughing::toofunny::rofl:

Are you saying that the Bengals suck? :hunch: :chuckle:

On a serious note - this is an improved Bungles team over last season's Tiger Striped Tragedy. They're not going to roll over for us and are really going to make a game of it. I think we all learned a valuable lesson this past Sunday that no team is going to roll over and die because they're playing the Super Bowl champs.

MattsMe
09-21-2009, 11:33 PM

Nah, I took some xanax and have since decided that they are simply incompetent.
(kidding of course)

No drugs, and they still suck!

STEELERS_fan74
09-23-2009, 03:40 PM

On a serious note - this is an improved Bungles team over last season's Tiger Striped Tragedy. They're not going to roll over for us and are really going to make a game of it. I think we all learned a valuable lesson this past Sunday that no team is going to roll over and die because they're playing the Super Bowl champs.

Now thats exactly the gods honest truth! yeah yeah yeah its great to win the super bowl but listen fellas that was last year shit has changed that dont mean we r goin to it again i mean hells far that would b great but face the facts its unlikely n all the teams no that n its a whole new year so no body is going to give up on us im kinda nervous about the game coz the bengals r better this yr than they were last yr and everyone nos that

tunes4life
09-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Now thats exactly the gods honest truth! yeah yeah yeah its great to win the super bowl but listen fellas that was last year shit has changed that dont mean we r goin to it again i mean hells far that would b great but face the facts its unlikely n all the teams no that n its a whole new year so no body is going to give up on us im kinda nervous about the game coz the bengals r better this yr than they were last yr and everyone nos that

Just STOP IT! :rofl:

MattsMe
09-23-2009, 04:35 PM
WARNING: Repeated reading of this thread may cause nausea, seizures and rapid heartbeat.

Take 2 punctuation marks and call your doctor in the morning.

SteelTalons
09-23-2009, 04:42 PM

Their the Bengals for f's sake, the biggest risk we have this week is someone catching herpes from one of their cheerleaders.

GridironWarrior
09-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Amazing, did some of you guys not learn your lesson from Chicago? I canít believe some of you are taking the Bengals so lightly, especially with how subpar this team is playing. Amazing.

SteelTalons
09-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Amazing, did some of you guys not learn your lesson from Chicago? I canít believe some of you are taking the Bengals so lightly, especially with how subpar this team is playing. Amazing.

Unless we give Cincy the win like we gave Chicago I don't think this week is gonna be an issue. They aren't Baltimore, they aren't Tennessee, they aren't anything like that. They are a good/decent 8-8 team at best.

And just based on how the offense/defense/ST's do normally. Not concerned, we know the running games probably gonna suck, Holmes/Reed don't mess up much so they should show up, and the team will be playing with a chip on its shoulder after last weeks mishap.

You act like Cincy is gonna clean house, and unless we give them the game its not likely to happen.

SteelerFanInStl
09-23-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm just amazed at how quickly the "experts" are jumping on the Bengals bandwagon after just 1 win. Did they see them play week 1 against Denver? They didn't look very good to me. They looked decent last week and they're certainly improved from last year but to have EVERYONE picking them to beat the Steelers this week is a bit absurd. If nothing else I guess it'll give the Steelers a little more incentive to beat them for the 6th straight time.

msafford
09-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Now I no the steelers had a bad game last week but its no biggie its just 1 loss now lets think about next sunday.... Now cincy is a whole lot better this year they actually beat green bay at green bay and that just blew my mind now pittsburgh is gonna have to do a whole lot better and fix their little mistakes because those tiny mistakes dont seem to bad at the time but after they start racking up it profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilters them up and makes their defense n offensive progress go down and they start losing and they need to keep troy polamalu (#43 out for 3-6 weeks) in the locker room on the field under the damn weights and working on his injury so he can return as soon as possible coz he helps us out so much...

:tt02::helmet::tt:GOOD LUCK PITTSBURGH TAKE THE BENGALS DOWN AND USE THE STEEL CURTAIN AGAINST THEM :tt02::helmet::tt:AND GOOD LUCK WITH THAT INJURY POLAMALU HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND GET BACK IN THE GAME:banging::banging::banging::thumbsup::helmet:

Can we say run-on sentence?

theplatypus
09-23-2009, 08:17 PM
That is truly painful to read.
Which brings us to the question. Is English your 2nd language?

LVSteelersfan
09-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Whoever keeps saying we didn't play that good needs to STOP. We looked very good for the most part against the Bears. Just because we couldn't punch it in from the red zone (what else is new) doesn't mean they played a horrible game that you people keep talking about. We obviously miss Troy but we had that game in the bag late in the game if someone did his job the way he was supposed to. This team is still good. They can't take Cincinnati lightly but they are the inferior team in this matchup without a doubt.