PDA

View Full Version : Brady Is Being Sued

TackleMeBen
09-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Now, the men who claim that the Brady and Bundchen goon squad shot at them have sued the happy couple in federal court in New York.

Among other things, the lawsuit (per Joe Buck's favorite web site) claims that Brady and Bundchen negligently hired and trained the security team, and that they permitted the hired muscle to "discharge firearms with intent to kill or wound

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ding-shooting/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/22/brady-bundchen-sued-for-wedding-shooting/)

RoethlisBURGHer
09-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Wow.

For how much I can't stand Brady, this is bull.

I seriously don't think Tom Brady knows what a firearm looks like, much less be able to train someone how to fire one.

Now if he were accused of doing a goat, I would believe that one!

steelreserve
09-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow.

For how much I can't stand Brady, this is bull.

I seriously don't think Tom Brady knows what a firearm looks like, much less be able to train someone how to fire one.

I don't think that's the issue, so much as they're saying that it's his job to make sure his bodyguards know not to open fire at people for no reason.

Now if he were accused of doing a goat, I would believe that one!

And THAT, I am with you on. :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
09-22-2009, 02:38 PM
So, is the lawsuit the reason he's been playing like dogshit so far this year?

It's NE, there HAS to be an excuse...there always is...

TackleMeBen
09-22-2009, 03:43 PM
So, is the lawsuit the reason he's been playing like dogshit so far this year?

It's NE, there HAS to be an excuse...there always is...
could be, and the fact that gieselle is pregnant and taking flying lessons while knocked up..

RoethlisBURGHer
09-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I don't think that's the issue, so much as they're saying that it's his job to make sure his bodyguards know not to open fire at people for no reason.

And THAT, I am with you on. :thumbsup:

Who knows, maybe they thought the cameras were guns and opened fire.

All I know is that people like the photographers were not supposed to be there and the body guards or whatever they were have a job to do, protect Brady and his woman. They felt it was within their right to shoot at the two men who were there uninvited.

I doubt these two jackasses can prove that Brady trained anyone much less told them to shoot with the "intent to injure or kill".

The_WARDen
09-22-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm biased in that I believe ALL paparazzi shot be shot.

steelreserve
09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Who knows, maybe they thought the cameras were guns and opened fire.

All I know is that people like the photographers were not supposed to be there and the body guards or whatever they were have a job to do, protect Brady and his woman. They felt it was within their right to shoot at the two men who were there uninvited.

I doubt these two jackasses can prove that Brady trained anyone much less told them to shoot with the "intent to injure or kill".

I doubt anything serious happens to Golden Boy out of this. At worst, he'll get a slap on the wrist for not paying enough attention or something. I just like to laugh whenever anything bad happens to him.

SteelerEmpire
09-22-2009, 05:31 PM
I heard it was for 1Million dollars..... that's over twice more than what Ben's being sued for.... :noidea:

SteelTalons
09-22-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm biased in that I believe ALL paparazzi shot be shot.

Yep... :dualies: :camera: :cya:

AllD
09-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I heard he was being sued for being a douche-bag.

The Patriot
09-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Wouldn't be funny if his girlish demeanor was just a guise and in reality Brady is a feared ruthless illegal weapons enthusiast and drug cartel?

Now if we could only link him to Obama...

:scratchchin:

NJarhead
09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Wouldn't be funny if his girlish demeanor was just a guise and in reality Brady is a feared ruthless illegal weapons enthusiast and drug cartel?

Now if we could only link him to Obama...

:scratchchin:

Or a C.I.A. assassin like Chuck Barris of the gong show?

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/12/09/arts/09chuc.190.jpg

:chuckle:

Yea, I can't see it. He's more likely to be a regular on the Martha Stewart show. :laughing:

steelreserve
09-22-2009, 07:34 PM

Yeah, but that's about as likely as finding out Matt Cassel was just putting on an act, and in reality he's a decent quarterback.