PDA

View Full Version : My Book

sixstringlass
09-23-2009, 06:12 AM
In today's mail, I received ten advanced copies of my second novel. I'm really excited and wanted to share. :)

http://www.crescentmoondesignstudio.com/pictures/meandmybook.jpg

Charity

stlrtruck
09-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Awesome, but it's kind of hard to read the name of it.

steelreserve
09-23-2009, 09:35 AM
In today's mail, I received the cable bill, a court summons, and the latest issue of Hustler. You gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.

stlrtruck
09-23-2009, 09:42 AM
In today's mail, I received the cable bill, a court summons, and the latest issue of Hustler. You gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.

:noidea: :huh:

MACH1
09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Awesome, but it's kind of hard to read the name of it.

Its called "in 1492 Columbus discovered..." :chuckle:

Congrats, it is kind of hard to see though.

xfl2001fan
09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
That's awesome!

tony hipchest
09-23-2009, 08:26 PM
In today's mail, I received ten advanced copies of my second novel. I'm really excited and wanted to share. :)

http://www.crescentmoondesignstudio.com/pictures/meandmybook.jpg

Charity

:drink: congrats. may it be a huge success. :thumbsup:

waitaminute...:huh: the pic in your previous avitar was really you, wasnt it...? :lust:

:wink02:

:chuckle:

Its called "in 1492 Columbus discovered..." :chuckle:

Congrats, it is kind of hard to see though.lol.

:nono:

dont be giving anyone any ideas. my posts on this board are copyrighted and protected for future endeavors.

:flap:

revefsreleets
09-24-2009, 08:03 AM
I'd like to know more about the novel...

hindes204
09-24-2009, 12:37 PM
I'd like to know more about the novel...

me too!!

And congratulations...Ive tried to write a book before but it never quite worked out, I cant quite seem to get my ideas in the right order, thats a hard thing to do, write a book...I wish you great success

SteelMember
09-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Ive tried to write a book before but it never quite worked out, I cant quite seem to get my ideas in the right order, thats a hard thing to do, write a book.

I think my better half is writing a book. Every time she fires a barrage of questions at me like it's the Spanish Inquisition, I always ask...

What, are you writing a book?

When she asks why, I say "leave that chapter out".

I think it's kinda funny, but her...not so much. :hunch:

sixstringlass
09-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi, all,

Thanks so much for the congrats!

Sorry about the dark picture. The book's called A Night Borrowed, and it's the sequel to my first novel, Night Cry. The new book's not officially released yet, but you can pre-order it from my website (http://www.gaelicshadows.us).

Both books are historical fantasy novels set in 1066, but there's some time travel involved. I'm pretty proud of it. :)

Thanks so much!
Charity

revefsreleets
09-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Wow...1066...Battle of Hastings, and the end of the Dark Ages and the beginning of the Middle Ages. Cool!