PDA

View Full Version : Ochocinco adding more fire to Sundays matchup?

Nighthawk
09-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Not sure how much more incentive the squad and defense needs coming off a loss.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/3396/ochocinco%E2%80%99s-checklist

CINCINNATI — Bengals star receiver Chad Ochocinco said Wednesday that he's looking forward to making Pittsburgh Steelers cornerbacks William Gay and Ike Taylor "kiss the baby."

Cincinnati (1-1) hosts the reigning champion Steelers (1-1) Sunday in a big AFC North showdown at Paul Brown Stadium. Ochocinco is off to a good start this year with nine catches for 180 yards and a touchdown in two games. He’s averaging 20 yards per catch.

Ochocinco also has his infamous checklist back in full swing. I took a picture of it at his locker on Wednesday. It’s titled "Dulce Venganza," which is Spanish for "Sweet Revenge."

"Basically everybody is going to have to [pay] for everything that happened last year," Ochocinco explained. "It’s going to be interesting. We all know how the list goes up to this point. There’s no need to discuss who gets checked off. We all know everyone has been checked off so far. Ike Taylor and William Gay will be the next two to get checked off."

Ochocinco took the time to mark opposing cornerbacks off his list for the first time Wednesday. Ochocinco checked cornerbacks Al Harris and Charles Woodson of the Green Bay Packers after Cincinnati’s 31-24 win, as well as Andre Goodman of the Denver Broncos.

One player that wasn't marked was Champ Bailey of Denver. Ochocinco said he is showing his respect for the veteran corner. Denver won its season opener over Cincinnati, 12-7.

Looking ahead, will Ochocinco get the best of Taylor and Gay this weekend and therefore mark them off his list? Or will Ochocinco and the Bengals’ offense be stymied by Pittsburgh’s defense?

tyler289
09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
I remember when CJ had a list of corners he was going to beat. Ike was on the list, and Ike shut him down.

Hopefully Clark cleans his clock.

Shoes
09-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Expect more of this Chad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuGLK5CFjE

Sharkissle29
09-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I remember when CJ had a list of corners he was going to beat. Ike was on the list, and Ike shut him down.

Hopefully Clark cleans his clock.

and i think he still checked him off the list. so what exactly does it take not to get checked off?

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-23-2009, 08:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykuGLK5CFjE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykuGLK5CFjE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>Expect more of this Chad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuGLK5CFjE

Steelboy84
09-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Wow, CJ running his mouth. What else is new?

Christian Snyder
09-23-2009, 09:16 PM
"Kiss the baby"? What the heck!? I hope Ike/Gay CJ to under 60 yds.:sign09:

HometownGal
09-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Bengals star receiver Chad Ochocinco said Wednesday that he's looking forward to making Pittsburgh Steelers cornerbacks William Gay and Ike Taylor "kiss the baby."

And I'm 100% certain that both Gay and Ike are looking forward more to making this assclown "kiss the ass". :jerkit:

stillers4me
09-23-2009, 10:57 PM
child, please.

SteelTalons
09-23-2009, 11:00 PM
"Kiss the baby"? What the heck!? I hope Ike/Gay CJ to under 60 yds.:sign09:

Kiss the baby = Its a wrap

Pretty much the dude is saying he's gonna run wild and not a damn thing is gonna stop him. Riiiiiiiight...

X-Terminator
09-23-2009, 11:07 PM
Hey Chad, the best thing for you to have done is to NOT piss off an already pissed off defense. It could have saved you a whole lot of pain.

mesaSteeler
09-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Chad Ochocinco's taunt amuses Steelers
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_644699.html#
By Mark Kaboly
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chad Ochocinco is at it again.

The boisterous Bengals wide receiver told reporters in Cincinnati on Wednesday that he is looking forward to making Steelers cornerbacks Ike Taylor and William Gay "kiss the baby."

However, Ochocinco overlooked one key element in his trash talking directed at the Steelers' two starting cornerbacks.

"I don't know what that means," Taylor said.

"Did he say what that meant?" Gay said.

"Kiss the baby" is the term Ochocinco popularized on HBO's reality series "Hard Knocks" this summer, detailing the Bengals' journey through training camp. It is a term he said means: "It's all over."

"(Laughs) That's funny," said Gay when told the meaning.

"Tell him that's cool," Taylor said.

Ochocinco hasn't had much success in making Taylor "kiss the baby" in years past.

Ochocinco has had just one 100-yard game and three touchdowns against the Steelers since Taylor's rookie season in 2003.

Mark Kaboly can be reached at mkaboly@dailynewsemail.com or 412-664-9161.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-24-2009, 12:13 AM
I hope Ty Carter makes him kiss the turf like he did to Greg Olsen.

Gonna be some good stuff happening on sunday!!!

Preacher
09-24-2009, 12:28 AM
child, please.

:rofl:

Saw that too.

Hilarious

tony hipchest
09-24-2009, 12:40 AM
bill gay is reaching out for answers via twitter-

@OGOchoCinco aye bruh what's does kiss the baby means???

http://twitter.com/BigPlay850

:popcorn:

SteelC7
09-24-2009, 02:13 AM
i hate thatt bastard, hes a disgrace to football players everywhere, hell be forgotten when he retires

RavensD
09-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Chad's funny....
Hope he still has his sense of humor after this weekend.

T Bradshaw
09-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Not sure how much more incentive the squad and defense needs coming off a loss.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/3396/ochocinco%E2%80%99s-checklist

CINCINNATI — Bengals star receiver Chad Ochocinco said Wednesday that he's looking forward to making Pittsburgh Steelers cornerbacks William Gay and Ike Taylor "kiss the baby."

Cincinnati (1-1) hosts the reigning champion Steelers (1-1) Sunday in a big AFC North showdown at Paul Brown Stadium. Ochocinco is off to a good start this year with nine catches for 180 yards and a touchdown in two games. He’s averaging 20 yards per catch.

Ochocinco also has his infamous checklist back in full swing. I took a picture of it at his locker on Wednesday. It’s titled "Dulce Venganza," which is Spanish for "Sweet Revenge."

"Basically everybody is going to have to [pay] for everything that happened last year," Ochocinco explained. "It’s going to be interesting. We all know how the list goes up to this point. There’s no need to discuss who gets checked off. We all know everyone has been checked off so far. Ike Taylor and William Gay will be the next two to get checked off."

Ochocinco took the time to mark opposing cornerbacks off his list for the first time Wednesday. Ochocinco checked cornerbacks Al Harris and Charles Woodson of the Green Bay Packers after Cincinnati’s 31-24 win, as well as Andre Goodman of the Denver Broncos.

One player that wasn't marked was Champ Bailey of Denver. Ochocinco said he is showing his respect for the veteran corner. Denver won its season opener over Cincinnati, 12-7.

Looking ahead, will Ochocinco get the best of Taylor and Gay this weekend and therefore mark them off his list? Or will Ochocinco and the Bengals’ offense be stymied by Pittsburgh’s defense?

This just shows how dumb and incompetent Marvin Lewis is as a HC

Galax Steeler
09-24-2009, 04:40 AM
I would love to see Clark lay the smack down on that dumb ass. That is all he can do is talk trash. I liked it when Troy helped him pick up his gold tooth during that game against us. I hope he is picking up a whole mouth full this go around.

KeiselPower99
09-24-2009, 09:07 AM
New name same jackass

markymarc
09-24-2009, 11:42 AM
What would Bungles week be like if Chad wasn't talking trash about something. Same old B.S. Not very smart on his part though considering the defense is already pissed off about losing last week. I expect a lot of pain for #85 on Sunday.

SteelMember
09-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Ahh Chad, you do make me laugh. :chuckle:

Chad Ochocinco planted those Bengals fans in the endzone
By MJD

I thought it seemed awfully fortuitous that Chad Ochocinco was able to find a friendly pocket of Bengals fans among the north endzone denizens of Lambeau Field. As it turns out, that wasn't a coincidence. Those fans were there because Chad put them there, specifically for the purpose of his Lambeau Leap.

Chad and the well-placed Bengals fans hooked up via Twitter, and Chad ended up sending them four tickets in the north endzone. They decked themselves out in orange for maximum visibility, Chad scored a touchdown in the right endzone, and the plan was put into motion..

Chad successfully made his Lambeau Leap, despite the angry protestations of that one nearby Packers fan who had his middle finger all over Fox for a few seconds. Here's a quote from Mike Bergs, Ochocinco's preferred catcher, from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

"We're thinking, OK, that would be great if it comes together, but you know how it is. He's got to score in our end zone. Heck, he's got to score, period, and find us in the heat of the moment. We knew there would be a ton of other Packer fans around." [...]

"When he started making his way toward us, we knew it was on," Bergs said. "His face. I wish I could have been shooting a camera at him. The smile on his face was from ear to ear. He was so excited."

Amazing. I think it goes without saying that all of this remains cute and amusing, as long as the Bengals are winning their fair share of games. Fortunately for Chad, they did get the win in Green Bay, and his touchdown was no small part of that.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-planted-those-Bengals-fans-in-the?urn=nfl,191579

43Hitman
09-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Ahh Chad, you do make me laugh. :chuckle:

Chad Ochocinco planted those Bengals fans in the endzone
By MJD

I thought it seemed awfully fortuitous that Chad Ochocinco was able to find a friendly pocket of Bengals fans among the north endzone denizens of Lambeau Field. As it turns out, that wasn't a coincidence. Those fans were there because Chad put them there, specifically for the purpose of his Lambeau Leap.

Chad and the well-placed Bengals fans hooked up via Twitter, and Chad ended up sending them four tickets in the north endzone. They decked themselves out in orange for maximum visibility, Chad scored a touchdown in the right endzone, and the plan was put into motion..

Chad successfully made his Lambeau Leap, despite the angry protestations of that one nearby Packers fan who had his middle finger all over Fox for a few seconds. Here's a quote from Mike Bergs, Ochocinco's preferred catcher, from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

"We're thinking, OK, that would be great if it comes together, but you know how it is. He's got to score in our end zone. Heck, he's got to score, period, and find us in the heat of the moment. We knew there would be a ton of other Packer fans around." [...]

"When he started making his way toward us, we knew it was on," Bergs said. "His face. I wish I could have been shooting a camera at him. The smile on his face was from ear to ear. He was so excited."

Amazing. I think it goes without saying that all of this remains cute and amusing, as long as the Bengals are winning their fair share of games. Fortunately for Chad, they did get the win in Green Bay, and his touchdown was no small part of that.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-planted-those-Bengals-fans-in-the?urn=nfl,191579

I gotta admit, that's pretty damn funny. To you Chad, for your originality :drink:

KeiselPower99
09-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Wonder if he ever heard the phrase dont let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash?

stb_steeler
09-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Stinko still cant find his gold teeth at hienz field from last year....

memphissteelergirl
09-24-2009, 01:58 PM
His schtick is old. Very. Old.

Next. :coffee:

PalmerSteel
09-24-2009, 02:06 PM
good ol ocho. although he is an ass and i would never want him on our team, at least he can be entertaining. we know all players take him with a grain of salt but i think he is the only player in the league that most fans take him with a grain of salt also.

steelpride12
09-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Chad does this every season to the Steelers win or lose he doesn't know to shut it. Old news.

Indo
09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Stinko still cant find his gold teeth at hienz field from last year....

Uh----I think the correct spelling is T-e-e-f --- teef

"...still can't find his gold teef..."

SteelersMongol
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM
What's with him & Spanish? Changing his name 2 Spanish numbers, & putting a Spanish phrase inside his locker?

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Does anybody have a link to a video of Ochocincho getting his ase lit up (by Troy and Ike, I think?), back in the first game of 2006?

We lost that heartbreaker of a game 20-28, but I will never forget "THE HIT". I remember, Ochostinko's body got juggled before hitting the turf-- he was decleated in mid-air, and got nailed again on his way to the ground. Was one of the funnier-looking decleats I have ever seen, and surprised it never made it onto a "best of" video or anything...

For those of you that watched that game, you couldn't have forgotten that hit. I recall he was talking before that game too....

Edman
09-25-2009, 01:46 AM
I'm going to go on record here and say that 4:15 games suck. Not because of our record in 4:15 games, but they're a buzzkill after watching other teams play at 1:00.

The Steelers have had two games scheduled in the East Coast at 4:15. Makes no sense, really. Why so many 4pm games lately?

Wildcat97
09-25-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm going to go on record here and say that 4:15 games suck. Not because of our record in 4:15 games, but they're a buzzkill after watching other teams play at 1:00.

The Steelers have had two games scheduled in the East Coast at 4:15. Makes no sense, really. Why so many 4pm games lately?

I agree...:chug::chug: