PDA

View Full Version : Any tailgates for the Raiders game

ranger295
09-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Hello, forgive because I am new to the forum. My Fiance is a huge Steelers fan and we purchased tickets to the Raiders game in Dec. I was wondering if there are any groups or fan clubs that run tailgate parties that people can purchase a ticket for. We are coming from Eastern PA and will be there for the weekend. Being honest I am an Eagles fan and there are tailgates like this all over. So I was wondering if there is anything like this in the Burgh. I would love some info so that she can have as much fun at her home stadium as we do at mine.....thanks in advance for the info.

ranger295
09-24-2009, 08:51 PM
LOL....I was not worried about my safety...nor will I wear an Eagles jersey. We had a tailgate for last years Eagles-Steelers game with about 30 people and it was almost an even split for each team, and all remained calm and we had a great time. Just trying to get a feel for what Pittsburgh has to offer tailgate wise. As I said we are from out of town.

Stlrs4Life
09-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Tailgating in Pittsburgh is probably bigger than in Philly. You will have a good time.