PDA

View Full Version : No Love for Steelers on AFC Playbook

eafratitpm3
09-24-2009, 06:12 PM
I just got done watching AFC Playbook and all three (Baldinger, Theismann, & Sharpe) are all picking the Bengals. They were talking about how good Cincy's D and running game will be against the Steelers this week.:blah::blah::blah: I hope we dominate on all three phases this week and shut up the critics. GO STEELERS!!!!!:tt02:

Steelboy84
09-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Oh of course. Sterling Sharpe knows too damn much. He picks the other team every week. What a hater.

GridironWarrior
09-24-2009, 06:16 PM
With the way they've played these 2 weeks what do you expect?

MACH1
09-24-2009, 06:18 PM

:yawn: :binky:

stillers4me
09-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Is this the same Bengals team that let a shitty Denver team beat them 2 weeks ago in their own stadium?

I thought so.

SteelTalons
09-24-2009, 06:55 PM

Kissing da baby already? :kiss: :yap:

Edman
09-24-2009, 07:18 PM
With the way the Steelers have been playing these past weeks, I'm not surprised they're being written off.

GridironWarrior
09-24-2009, 07:20 PM
With the way the Steelers have been playing these past weeks, I'm not surprised they're being written off.

Thank you, someone who understands where I'm coming from.

The Lakelander
09-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Is this the same Bengals team that let a shitty Denver team beat them 2 weeks ago in their own stadium?

I thought so.

LMAO!

Spot on ... as usual!

NJarhead
09-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Oh of course. Sterling Sharpe knows too damn much. He picks the other team every week. What a hater.

Including last year. I hope he never picks us as it appears to be good luck. Bet he picked us last week though. :chuckle:

tyler289
09-24-2009, 07:34 PM

I thought so.

It took a once-in-a-lifetime play to beat the Bengals. If not for a fluke bounce they are 2-0.

I could see the Bengals beating us.

GridironWarrior
09-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Man some of you guys are extremely overconfident. We should have beat the Bears as well last week remember? Oh and Sterling last week I believe picked Chicago. He and Faulk still aren't sold on the Offensive Line.

MACH1
09-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Man some of you guys are extremely overconfident. We should have beat the Bears as well last week remember? Oh and Sterling last week I believe picked Chicago. He and Faulk still aren't sold on the Offensive Line.

GridironWarrior
09-24-2009, 07:43 PM

LOL!!

hindes204
09-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I have a feeling we will step it up this week and put a whoopin on the bungles........................................... ........KEEP THE FAITH

Texasteel
09-24-2009, 07:52 PM
I've been a Steelers fan for a lot of year, A LOT OF YEARS, and I've gotten use to this. I don't expect it to change any time soon.

Every team and every player has been jealous of the Steelers for the last 35 years.

SteelTalons
09-24-2009, 08:00 PM

It took a once-in-a-lifetime play to beat the Bengals. If not for a fluke bounce they are 2-0.

I could see the Bengals beating us.

http://www.changetowin.org/connect/images/SKY-FALLIN.jpg

If we were playing Baltimore this week people would have already pissed themselves and hid.

Ricco Suavez
09-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Sterling Sharpe must read this forum. All the "experts" have come out now that we lost one. If we win this week, watch, the experts will say how fortunate we are to be 2-1. While if we lose the season that is already lost will now become a rallying cry to get rid of every coach and a third of the players. Good thing the coaches and players can be professional about the game, otherwise they would just pack it in now that they have lost one.

X-Terminator
09-24-2009, 08:26 PM
What I don't get is WHY are people writing ANYONE off after just 2 games? It makes absolutely no sense. There's still 14 freaking games left! Does ANYONE out there even realize or care about that? A LOT can happen between now and the end of the season, so it's just idiotic to prop anyone up or write anyone off at this point.

BlastFurnace
09-24-2009, 11:06 PM
The only thing I know about the Steelers is that it will...as usual...be a close game for most of the game. The game could go either way.

I could care less what the "experts" think....especially Marshall Faulk.

MongoSteeler
09-25-2009, 01:48 AM
I make my football picks in my pools every week and guess what, I just like ALL the experts get some of them wrong every week.

stb_steeler
09-25-2009, 03:47 AM
Screw that AFC playbook.....I cant stand that worthless piece of crap of a show...Those 3 morons are far from perfect....You know most of these so called analysis is a 50/50 guess anyway. Adding Joe Thiesman was a real step up for wasted time.:pissed:

Galax Steeler
09-25-2009, 04:43 AM
Screw that AFC playbook.....I cant stand that worthless piece of crap of a show...Those 3 morons are far from perfect....You know most of these so called analysis is a 50/50 guess anyway. Adding Joe Thiesman was a real step up for wasted time.:pissed:

I am with you on that. I can not stand to watch them know it alls. All I can say is boring.

Kaeg
09-25-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, the ride is over. All bandwagoners can officially leave the Steelers locker room now. It does seem to me that as soon as we lose, (And sometimes even before.) they start jumping off. I think it takes a lot more than one loss for them to start jumping off the *Patriots' bandwagon though, doesn't it? Is it just me? Anyone know which way they went with that pick? Just curious.

steelballs
09-25-2009, 07:53 AM
If Theismann OR Sharpe ever sided with the black & gold I'd fall dead away.
Baldinger is not much better, but those two other morons are as predictable in their Steeler jealousy as any pundit on the tube.

How and the hell did either Sharpe brother get a job with their mouths.... I can never understand what they're saying on the first take.

CPanther95
09-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Theeeeeseman is a moron with zero credibility.

stlrtruck
09-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Being the underdog seems to fit our position better than being the lead dog.

Jaquila
09-25-2009, 02:41 PM
well I hope so much that Tomlins troops will prove them badly wrong!!

Christian Snyder
09-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Hopefully, the Steelers will prove them wrong.:sign01::tt02:

SteelerEmpire
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
I just got done watching AFC Playbook and all three (Baldinger, Theismann, & Sharpe) are all picking the Bengals. They were talking about how good Cincy's D and running game will be against the Steelers this week.:blah::blah::blah: I hope we dominate on all three phases this week and shut up the critics. GO STEELERS!!!!!:tt02:

All of these predictions ARE BASED ON LAST WEEKS (week 2) PERFORMANCE .... If they were to base them on just one week earlier (week 1) .... the Steelers would be clear favorites.... Basically, its just something to talk about.....

skinart82
09-25-2009, 03:56 PM
The Steelers HAVE to get he run game going!!!! And it seems like Troy being gone is a bigger deal than most thought, but I still have Faith that the Black and Gold go 15-1! And I would NEVER pick against them. Go STEELERS!!!!

markymarc
09-25-2009, 09:15 PM
I'd rather have the media hate on us. Let them keep hating while Tomlin and the team rebound big on Sunday.

LVSteelersfan
09-25-2009, 09:21 PM
What Steelers are some of you watching? I have been extremely impressed with the way they have been playing for the most part. The running game is suspect, but the other aspects of the game have looked good. There have been breakdowns at bad times. But for the most part, I like this team as well or better than the one last year. An unfortunate injury to Polomolu is the main problem with the defense. Carter is NOT Troy by any stretch. I will never jump off their bandwagon and all you naysayers need to put out some positive vibes instead of all this negative Nancy crap I keep reading. BE POSITIVE. We shall overcome. The Bungles are the Bungles. That has not changed. Green Bay is overrated big time.

steel striker
09-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Those so called experts all love Matt Ryan and the falcons now. Let them hate on us like last year and, once we get rolling they be eating their words.