PDA

View Full Version : Take a look at what they are saying about us

Galax Steeler
09-25-2009, 05:32 AM
I found this on a Bengals site I know they hate us but one of them was saying they wished the Steelers would be in a fiery plane crash on the way to cini. Here is the link.http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=50309

sixstringlass
09-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Err.. I think the Steelers travel by bus to Ohio games.

Doi.

Wildcat97
09-25-2009, 06:35 AM
Err.. I think the Steelers travel by bus to Ohio games.

Doi.

:applaudit: :applaudit: :rofl:

stillers4me
09-25-2009, 06:44 AM
They say that every year.

I'm telling you, Bengals fans are the nastiest, foul mouthed, sub human creatures you will ever find. No I can take good natured smack talk, but there is one at work that is just plain dirty, filthy vulger. And they think it's normal.

My hubby came home yesterday with free tickets to the game on Sunday and is upset with me because I don't want to go. The last place I want to be is that shithole stadium surrounded by a bunch of drunken hillbillies that don't know how to act like they've been there before.

The last time Cinci beat us, the owner of our Steelers bar had to call the police to contain the riot that was going on outside the bar, because nobody could get to their cars. They were running up and down Vine St. yelling their stupid Who Dey crap and trying to storm inside the bar.

We'd better win this freakin' game. :mad:

steelrush
09-25-2009, 06:45 AM
Yeah...
They sure weren't mouth-washed at birth. :pity:
Bungles fan-base = F-word fanbase. It makes me wanna...:puke:

steelballs
09-25-2009, 07:49 AM

I'm telling you, Bengals fans are the nastiest, foul mouthed, sub human creatures you will ever find. No I can take good natured smack talk, but there is one at work that is just plain dirty, filthy vulger. And they think it's normal.

My hubby came home yesterday with free tickets to the game on Sunday and is upset with me because I don't want to go. The last place I want to be is that shithole stadium surrounded by a bunch of drunken hillbillies that don't know how to act like they've been there before.

The last time Cinci beat us, the owner of our Steelers bar had to call the police to contain the riot that was going on outside the bar, because nobody could get to their cars. They were running up and down Vine St. yelling their stupid Who Dey crap and trying to storm inside the bar.

We will...I'm certain of that, it's just by how much. The Steelers relish this type of atmosphere, I saw it last year in B'More and expect nothing less....well maybe by a more lopsided score.

duma
09-25-2009, 07:54 AM
T

I live here in Cinci too... and I understand. However, I do believe that stadium will be filled with flag waiving Steeler fans.... well... at least I hope, because I will be there!

Texasteel
09-25-2009, 07:56 AM

I don't blame you. I wouldn't go into that stadium except in a group of Steeler fans that could stand up to several thousand Bengal fans. About 10 should do it.

mesaSteeler
09-25-2009, 08:02 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/260635-why-i-hate-the-pittsburgh-steelers

Why I Hate The Pittsburgh Steelers
by
Russell Wight
Scribe

Scribe Written on September 24, 2009
CLEVELAND, OH - SEPTEMBER 14: Hines Ward #86 of the Pittsburgh Steelers looks on during the game against the Cleveland Browns on September 14, 2008 at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. The Steelers defeated the Browns 10-6. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images) (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Over the last year or so, I have really developed an interest in the whole sports writing/blogging thing. I have tried to express my opinions in a professional manner in an attempt to build journalistic integrity. However, for this post, forget all that stuff.

Nobody is forcing you to read this. Consider yourself warned.

I don't like the Cleveland Browns, but at least I can be cordial if I see someone in a Brady Quinn jersey. We can exchange friendly barbs while maintaining our civility. I don't know, maybe I feel sorry for a grown man that barks like a dog when his team scores a touchdown.

I hate the pittsburgh steelers. I can't even bring myself to capitalize the name. Why, you ask? Here are a few reasons...

History

Do you realize that the steelers did not win a playoff game until 1972? That is kind of ironic, considering they were founded in 1933. The irony comes in the fact that they began winning when the "juice" started flowing.

If you don't think the steelers were using steroids, take that stupid yellow towel and wipe the crap out of your eyes. The number of ex-steelers to die in the last 10 years is remarkable. Many of those have been players from the 1970s with heart problems. Coincidence? I think not.

The Terrible Towel

Speaking of that stupid yellow towel, is that the best you fools could come up with? Seriously? If you are a man with a job and family who somehow convinced a blind woman to marry you, why do you spend your Sunday waving a snot rag over your head?

A lady (sort of) that sits near me at work has one of those rags hanging in her cube. When I hit the lottery and tell them all to "take this job and shove it," I swear I am going to blow my nose in that stupid thing on way out the door.

The Players

Ben Worthlessbooger is the most overrated player in the league. He is ugly and I hate him. I thought his looks would improve after smashing his face in the motorcycle accident. Nope.

I know he has denied the allegations of rape, but I seriously question the thought of any semi-intelligent woman with a decent set of spectacles would want to do the horizontal mambo with him.

Everyone knows that Troy Polamalu looks like Michael Jackson. You know, like a woman. After seeing the stupid shampoo commercial, I now know that he sounds like MJ too. You know, like a woman. I hate him.

I hate Hines Ward. He cries about everything. He is not a good receiver. He is an idiot. I hate him. I would like nothing better than to see Rey Maualuga knock that disgusting smile from his face.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he got his ugly face rearranged on Sunday.

The Hit

I am not talking about a clean, hard hit on the field. I am talking about the mafia-style hit that allowed these jerks to beat the Bengals in 2005. When Kimo Von Imafatpieceofcrap rolled into Carson Palmer's knee, my hatred of this disgusting franchise grew to a new level.

The Fans

Like I said before, most NFL fans can poke fun at each other at a sports bar and still have a good time. If these idiots are able to actually spit out a coherent thought, it most likely has something to do with the "one for the thumb" phrase they use every five seconds while waving that ridiculous yellow rag.

After they put down there thumb and use their sleeve to wipe the hot sauce off of their face, the corresponding index finger is usually inserted into their nose. They don't wash their hands after they pee either.

They are the most vile people on the face of the earth. I hate them.

Besides, they don't even have any cheerleaders. Any woman that would shake her tookus for that team could probably start on the offensive line.

I hate them.

steelballs
09-25-2009, 08:23 AM

by
Russell Wight
Scribe

CLEVELAND, OH - SEPTEMBER 14: Hines Ward #86 of the Pittsburgh Steelers looks on during the game against the Cleveland Browns on September 14, 2008 at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. The Steelers defeated the Browns 10-6. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images) (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Over the last year or so, I have really developed an interest in the whole sports writing/blogging thing. I have tried to express my opinions in a professional manner in an attempt to build journalistic integrity. However, for this post, forget all that stuff.

I don't like the Cleveland Browns, but at least I can be cordial if I see someone in a Brady Quinn jersey. We can exchange friendly barbs while maintaining our civility. I don't know, maybe I feel sorry for a grown man that barks like a dog when his team scores a touchdown.

I hate the pittsburgh steelers. I can't even bring myself to capitalize the name. Why, you ask? Here are a few reasons...

History

Do you realize that the steelers did not win a playoff game until 1972? That is kind of ironic, considering they were founded in 1933. The irony comes in the fact that they began winning when the "juice" started flowing.

If you don't think the steelers were using steroids, take that stupid yellow towel and wipe the crap out of your eyes. The number of ex-steelers to die in the last 10 years is remarkable. Many of those have been players from the 1970s with heart problems. Coincidence? I think not.

The Terrible Towel

Speaking of that stupid yellow towel, is that the best you fools could come up with? Seriously? If you are a man with a job and family who somehow convinced a blind woman to marry you, why do you spend your Sunday waving a snot rag over your head?

A lady (sort of) that sits near me at work has one of those rags hanging in her cube. When I hit the lottery and tell them all to "take this job and shove it," I swear I am going to blow my nose in that stupid thing on way out the door.

The Players

Ben Worthlessbooger is the most overrated player in the league. He is ugly and I hate him. I thought his looks would improve after smashing his face in the motorcycle accident. Nope.

I know he has denied the allegations of rape, but I seriously question the thought of any semi-intelligent woman with a decent set of spectacles would want to do the horizontal mambo with him.

Everyone knows that Troy Polamalu looks like Michael Jackson. You know, like a woman. After seeing the stupid shampoo commercial, I now know that he sounds like MJ too. You know, like a woman. I hate him.

I hate Hines Ward. He cries about everything. He is not a good receiver. He is an idiot. I hate him. I would like nothing better than to see Rey Maualuga knock that disgusting smile from his face.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he got his ugly face rearranged on Sunday.

The Hit

I am not talking about a clean, hard hit on the field. I am talking about the mafia-style hit that allowed these jerks to beat the Bengals in 2005. When Kimo Von Imafatpieceofcrap rolled into Carson Palmer's knee, my hatred of this disgusting franchise grew to a new level.

The Fans

Like I said before, most NFL fans can poke fun at each other at a sports bar and still have a good time. If these idiots are able to actually spit out a coherent thought, it most likely has something to do with the "one for the thumb" phrase they use every five seconds while waving that ridiculous yellow rag.

After they put down there thumb and use their sleeve to wipe the hot sauce off of their face, the corresponding index finger is usually inserted into their nose. They don't wash their hands after they pee either.

Besides, they don't even have any cheerleaders. Any woman that would shake her tookus for that team could probably start on the offensive line.

I hate them.

Another fine example of Steeler jealousy overflowing. The fact that this tool is actually expecting to win the lottery says it all.

Christian Snyder
09-25-2009, 08:29 AM
I can't stand Bengals fans:banging:....I hope the Steelers beat the Bengals by 25 points, or more!

Fire Haley
09-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Death threats to Steeler players and fans is nothing new to Go's site. It's been going on for years

That why you should never link to that cesspool.

"Any Steelers fan who posts in any capacity will be banned forever, any Steeler sympathizer will be banned forever"

Ravnet
09-25-2009, 08:52 AM
I've legitimately never been able to decide whether Cincinnati is more pathetic than Cleveland or not.

X-Terminator
09-25-2009, 10:11 AM
I've legitimately never been able to decide whether Cincinnati is more pathetic than Cleveland or not.

They are. At least Browns fans handle losing with dignity. Bungles fans wouldn't know dignity if it kicked them in the balls. Or class, or tact, or anything else...

KeiselPower99
09-25-2009, 10:20 AM
So your mad that our towel is better then the who dey chant yall stole from New Orleans?

sherlock
09-25-2009, 10:21 AM
I hope this shite gets put up in the Steelers changing room....there would be no need for a team-talk:mad:

SteelerEmpire
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
The same foul language from these same fans will be directed to the Bungles after the loss to the Steelers this Sunday.... watch the mother eat her young after the game ..... U think the Steelers are gonna allow 2 losses in a row ?? ..... NOT gonna happen.... Galax Steeler, please do us the honor and post what they are saying about us AND the Bungles AFTER the game on Sunday...... I can't wait.... :mad:

Steelboy84
09-25-2009, 10:53 AM
If they hate us, it means we're doing something right. Like.................winning SBs perhaps?

:tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drink: :drink: :drink: :tt:

steelpride12
09-25-2009, 10:55 AM
I guess I'd be upset too if we didn't ever win a super bowl and have to put up with getting their asses beat every game against the Steelers.

Christian Snyder
09-25-2009, 11:01 AM
If they hate us, it means we're doing something right. Like.................winning SBs perhaps?
Exactly! They're just jealous because :sign09: and :sign01::tt::tt02:

Edman
09-25-2009, 11:02 AM
Cleveland has history to look back on, and are generally a respectable fanbase, even if they suck.

Cincinnati is just a stain on the already crummy state of Ohio. Their city is irrelevant, their team is perpetual garbage, they just flat out suck and are miserable for a mighty long time. Death threats on Steeler players and coaches are nothing new on that shit site.

GridironWarrior
09-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Wow, thatís some messed up stuff. I canít stand NE but I would never wish death upon them or anyone else. Thatís just evil. Plain and simple

Busforever
09-25-2009, 11:22 AM

by
Russell Wight
Scribe

History

The Terrible Towel

The Players

The Hit

The Fans

I hate them.

He is just a funny guy who wrote a gag text. I see a lot of 2nd degree in it, he plays the role of the frustrated and dishonest fan. This writer can't be serious. "After they put down there thumb and use their sleeve to wipe the hot sauce off of their face, the corresponding index finger is usually inserted into their nose. They don't wash their hands after they pee either":sofunny:

"Any woman that would shake her tookus for that team could probably start on the offensive line":sofunny:

Come on, this writer can't be serious. Can he?

4xSBChamps
09-25-2009, 11:47 AM
I found this on a Bengals site I know they hate us but one of them was saying they wished the Steelers would be in a fiery plane crash on the way to cini. Here is the link.http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=50309

poop flows down-stream..... the Ohio River originates IN Pittsburgh, and flows to the Queen's City

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/MyronCopeon-airatWTAE1250.jpg

... okel-dokel, caller???

Jmat
09-25-2009, 01:56 PM
We've heard it all from Bungles fans before.

If we beat them we played dirty and the refs helped us.
If they beat us they are the greatest team in football.

stlrtruck
09-25-2009, 02:22 PM

I'd have to say YES they are. Just for the simple fact that most browns fans I've met actually understand the game, most support their team 100% every year (now that's dedication), and unlike cincinnati they don't get too excited just because they've won a game!

AllD
09-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I live here in Cinci too... and I understand. However, I do believe that stadium will be filled with flag waiving Steeler fans.... well... at least I hope, because I will be there!

It better have plenty of Steeler fans to buy out the tickets so there is no blackout. The locals can;t even support thier own team.:laughing::rofl:

Fire Haley
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Bungalized!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H__J0s-Ta8Q/STUTK0EPYWI/AAAAAAAAJvs/G38_vC1Xm2A/s400/bungals.jpg

SteelerFanInCA
09-25-2009, 02:35 PM
After going to that site I feel like my IQ has dropped about 50 points.

BlastFurnace
09-25-2009, 02:47 PM
My best friend is a Bengals fan. I've known him since we were 7. The only time we get into heated arguments is during Steelers/Bengals week.

The maddest he ever was at me was after Kemo rolled into Palmer. We still argue over that game.

fansince'76
09-25-2009, 02:48 PM
After going to that site I feel like my IQ has dropped about 50 points.

Yep - "3rd Graders Gone Wild" was the thought that kept coming to my mind....

Christian Snyder
09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
After going to that site I feel like my IQ has dropped about 50 points.:chuckle::laughing:

jev7452
09-25-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't blame you. I wouldn't go into that stadium except in a group of Steeler fans that could stand up to several thousand Bengal fans. About 10 should do it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jev7452
09-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Bungalized!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H__J0s-Ta8Q/STUTK0EPYWI/AAAAAAAAJvs/G38_vC1Xm2A/s400/bungals.jpg

and this is awesome!! :finger::banana:

stlrtruck
09-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Yep - "3rd Graders Gone Wild" was the thought that kept coming to my mind....

You were generous with that assessment. I was thinking 2 year olds, but hey maybe you're in a better mode than I am today :toofunny:

sherlock
09-25-2009, 04:05 PM
I can`t agree with the disparaging remarks about Ben`s looks.....I think he`s pretty hot......in a totally macho and non-gay way of course:flex: !!!

markymarc
09-25-2009, 09:16 PM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter the Bungles and their fans!!!!!!!!!!

LVSteelersfan
09-25-2009, 09:27 PM
The Bungles fans can just kiss my grits. I read through a bunch of that crap. They are all clueless. They think they are going to win easily by a large margin. Clueless, I tell you. Clueless.

NEPAsteeler
09-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Let them think what they want.

Yeah, we didn't do anything significant until the '70s, but when was the last time the Bengals won a Super Bowl?

When has Hines Ward ever wined about anything?

And they can take their Who Dey chant and SHOVE IT.

:tt02: :tt: :tt02: :tt: :tt02: :tt:

The Lakelander
09-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Pathetic journalism.

This clown will hate us even more after Sunday ...

Galax Steeler
09-26-2009, 07:07 AM
My best friend is a Bengals fan. I've known him since we were 7. The only time we get into heated arguments is during Steelers/Bengals week.

The maddest he ever was at me was after Kemo rolled into Palmer. We still argue over that game.

What was they to argue about looked to me like they were playing some good hard football to me.

StainlessStill
09-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Nothing new with these Bungle fans. They are the most pathetic franchise in the NFL, long term . Even though teams like Oakland, and Detroit are struggling at the moment in the current NFL, both of those teams have found major success when comparing to those criminals in Cinci throughout the decades.

What a joke, we beat these hicks 11 straight times in a stadium we sell out, even in the '05 playoffs it was chalked up as another home game for us. They have done nothing and the hatred pours out because we beat them like the red headed stepchilds that they are. This win will just add another nerve, then another, then another, then another. The hatred, is a compliment! We own these frauds. I have now wasted time actually trash talking these c*m guzzlers.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!:tt02::tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-26-2009, 09:37 AM
I just LOVE the fact that they are comparing stats after two weeks!!!:rofl::rofl:

But better yet is the fact that they are actually comparing their players stats to their pathetic stats from last year!!!!

CARSON PALMER'S 3 TD PASSES VS. GB IN WEEK 2 WERE AS MANY AS HE THREW IN 4 STARTS IN 2008.

ANTWAN ODOM'S 5 SACKS IN WEEK 2 TIED A CIN TEAM RECORD. HE HAS 7 SACKS ON THE YEAR, ONE OFF HIS CAREER-HIGH.

CIN HAS 9 SACKS THIS SEASON; IT NOTCHED 17 ALL OF LAST SEASON.

How sad is it you have to use your own team's stats as the ruler for incompetence???:laughing:

Its like they are saying..."Hey!!...we dont suck as bad as.....us"!!

plenewken
09-26-2009, 10:02 AM
A sad bunch of moronic turds, that's all they are over there.

When do you think the G20 will be hosted by Leaveland or Cincinnati? You got it, WHEN PIGS FLY!!

Enuff said.

HometownGal
09-26-2009, 10:22 AM

This is the same group of spineless letches who stated they wanted to rape Bill Cowher's daughter, too, to "stick it to him" and set the City of Pittsburgh on fire. Imho, this board needs to be shut down.

Christian Snyder
09-26-2009, 11:06 AM
This is the same group of spineless letches who stated they wanted to rape Bill Cowher's daughter, too, to "stick it to him" and set the City of Pittsburgh on fire. Imho, this board needs to be shut down. They are frickin sickos!:banging: That board does need to be shut down.

I'm happy people on this board don't talk like that.:thumbsup:

sharkweek
09-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Obviously they want the Steelers to die before their game, because they're afraid of what will happen when the teams play straight up.

stb_steeler
09-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Another uneducated moron that obviously knows nothing about his own team. Jealousy travels in mysterious ways, dont it? Yeah and like da Bungholes had a chance to win in 2005 with or with out Palmer. I notice after a Steelers loss, the next team they play thinks they will win against us to.

HERES TO A STEELERS ASS WHOPPING ON BUNGHOLES
:whip::kick::injured:

markymarc
09-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Obviously they want the Steelers to die before their game, because they're afraid of what will happen when the teams play straight up.

So very true :tt02:

4xSBChamps
09-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Obviously they want the Steelers to die before their game, because they're afraid of what will happen when the teams play.....

"..... why..... one of their wide-receivers might injure one of our line-backers when he throws a block!!!!!"

Steelers
09-27-2009, 11:08 AM
There isn't enough room on teh interwebs to explain just how much I despise the bungals.