PDA

View Full Version : Hirsute Homers Challenge

madrax
01-19-2006, 05:07 AM
Who's with me??

OK I've been superstitious about the whiskers and now I see that the Steelers are as well:

http://tinyurl.com/a4ggt

So I've decided I won't be shaving until (hopefully) Feb. 6th. I already have a full goatee going but I won't touch the razor at all until (hopefully) Feb. 6th. Here's a today pic:
http://tinyurl.com/cqy4w

Any hirsute homers wanna join me? Trimming is allowed (who likes to get mustache in their soup?), but no razors! I know many of you have respectable jobs out there, doctors, lawyers and the type... but c'mon! this is for the silver football! If we shave the Steelers will lose!

Any homers out there wanna join in? I'll be posting periodical pics on my website, and if any of yinz join and wanna send pics I'll post those too. Ladies are also welcome to join the challenge, of course! we do NOT discriminate at the 2006 First Annual "one-for-the-thumb-win-for-the-bus-revenge-tour-to-Motown" Hirsute Homer Challenge!

What could be finer that knowing that on Feb. 6th we, as a Steeler Nation, along with the Steelers themselves, will be shedding whiskers after basking in the glory of the ever elusive one for the thumb?

woooooooO!!!!!! Detroit or bust baby!!!!!!!!
(yeah, yeah, one game at a time, first beat Denver, yadda yadda....)

-R
(not affiliated with the whiskerino 2005 contest)

Suitanim
01-19-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm with you in spirit, but, alas, I have the kind of job that requires me to be clean cut, so I must decline.

Steel - X
01-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Man I am in the same situation here I wish I could will see how long I can go on without shaving it before people starting questioning me then it will have to go.

Tim
01-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I tried that in 1995 and I pulled most of it out during that Super Bowl.

Steel - X
01-19-2006, 10:30 AM
I tried that in 1995 and I pulled most of it out during that Super Bowl.

Cleaned off coffee off my desk!! That was funny