09-25-2009, 05:51 PM
I've never used this icon before. :jerkit:

MACH1
09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Nice find. :toofunny:

Hammer Of The GODS
09-25-2009, 06:59 PM
That was fantastic! :thumbsup:

While very funny, the commentary is right on!

The libs will dismiss this with very insightful retorts such as...... :jerkit: or :coffee:

'tiss sad.

Leftoverhard
09-25-2009, 07:14 PM
I already used it, :jerkit: here it is again :jerkit: , so HOTG will look like he's telling the future, instead of telling the past.

This guy makes you feel like you've been drugged and locked in an asylum with some guys talking at you about how racism is a figment of your imagination and celebrities are the worst thing to happen to the world since hockey mullets.
Oh wait, it's not just him, it's just like most of the second-hand drivel that gets posted here daily. Yet another vapid, regurgitated, opinion from yet another nobody that no one cares about, except maybe his mother - maybe. :noidea:

tony hipchest
09-25-2009, 07:17 PM

youve obviously never replied to a HOTdoG post then.

you almost got it right in regards to this thread....

nobody "circles' the "wagons" like our local ribjobs- :grouphug: :jerkit:

they will embrace it with insightful "tee hees" of glee such as :thumbsup: and :cheer:

EDIT:

youve obviously never replied to a HOTdoG post then.

i stand corrected... i guess you just did.

:toofunny:

RunWillieRun
09-25-2009, 08:03 PM
I already used it, :jerkit: here it is again :jerkit: , so HOTG will look like he's telling the future, instead of telling the past.

This guy makes you feel like you've been drugged and locked in an asylum with some guys talking at you about how racism is a figment of your imagination and celebrities are the worst thing to happen to the world since hockey mullets.
Oh wait, it's not just him, it's just like most of the second-hand drivel that gets posted here daily. Yet another vapid, regurgitated, opinion from yet another nobody that no one cares about, except maybe his mother - maybe. :noidea:

:popcorn:

I love seeing the libs get fired up and making personal attacks....quite entertaining

tony hipchest
09-25-2009, 08:07 PM

I love seeing the libs get fired up and making personal attacks....quite entertaining

personal attacks? :confused:

i love watching ribs get all bent over their own lack of reading comprehension...

Leftoverhard
09-25-2009, 09:24 PM

LOL, twice in one day. :wave:

Vincent
09-26-2009, 12:27 PM

Everyone needs an identity, Son.

revefsreleets
09-27-2009, 08:23 AM
I'd like to hear any and all opinions as to why so many celebrities enlist with the liberal cause, and why they are so outspoken in pushing the agenda.

Fire Haley
09-27-2009, 10:14 AM
I hate everyone - does that count?

cubanstogie
09-27-2009, 12:30 PM
I hate everyone - does that count?

Its easy to do nowadays, It really takes too much work not to hate people. Why limit it to one group by being a racist.

billybob
09-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Race is truely a reflection of ones self . If you believe that you are better than someone else , regardless of how you may have been brought up , to focus on a color , or an instilled belief , could be mighty wrong . I wish that the racist thing would just go away forever . It certainly has no place in my life , but i do know a lot of people that use it for a driving force.

RunWillieRun
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
personal attacks? :confused:

i love watching ribs get all bent over their own lack of reading comprehension...

:sofunny:

So calling somebody who disagrees with you a 'nobody' is not a personal attack?

And you attack MY reading comprehension? God you are crack me up!

:toofunny:

RunWillieRun
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
LOL, twice in one day. :wave:

See above post.

Calling somebody who disagrees with you a "nobody" constitutes a personal attack.

Libs are great entertainment...especially when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Wow....that was pointless
Really amazing that he got paid for that and proubably got paid a lot too

cubanstogie
09-27-2009, 02:08 PM

not any more pointless than what Jon Stewart does on comedy central, and you can bet he gets paid a lot more.

billybob
09-27-2009, 02:10 PM
america needs to grow up .....PERIOD !

RunWillieRun
09-27-2009, 02:24 PM

He's probably an evil capitalist, too!

7SteelGal43
09-27-2009, 06:37 PM
not any more pointless than what Jon Stewart does on comedy central, and you can bet he gets paid a lot more.

forget it stogie, some people don't recognize spot on truth presented in the form of sarcasm and humor.

revefsreleets
09-28-2009, 07:48 AM
Since I received no response to my earlier question, how about an observation?

What is the point of someone like Sean Penn blathering on at the Oscar's about some uber leftist cause or other? Especially when they are strictly admonished from making political outbursts? I think it's simple attention whorism, and it's a lot easier to plead for the plight of the Australian Wombat Fish or the Peruvian Zacca Tree Squirrel than it is to talk about American unemployment, ESPECIALLY since Obama has nothing to do with the former....

Godfather
09-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Since I received no response to my earlier question, how about an observation?

What is the point of someone like Sean Penn blathering on at the Oscar's about some uber leftist cause or other? Especially when they are strictly admonished from making political outbursts? I think it's simple attention whorism, and it's a lot easier to plead for the plight of the Australian Wombat Fish or the Peruvian Zacca Tree Squirrel than it is to talk about American unemployment, ESPECIALLY since Obama has nothing to do with the former....

I'll throw a theory out there: most Hollywood types spend at least a few years waiting tables, sweeping floors, washing dishes, etc. before they make it big. So they remember what it's like to be piss broke, and now they're so rich they don't miss their tax dollars, so it's easy to be an economic liberal.

revefsreleets
09-29-2009, 08:36 AM
*raises hand*
I posted a response. :)

I was actually looking for some liberal to defend the practice...

Tankus_Maximus
09-29-2009, 08:43 AM
I aint a racist, I hate everybody! (except the Stillers Nation).

Great find tho!

Hammer Of The GODS
09-29-2009, 09:52 AM
I was actually looking for some liberal to defend the practice...

All you are gonna get is inane diatribe and of course smilies that take the place of any REAL arguement with facts and truth.