PDA

View Full Version : Rod Woodson picks Bungles

Fifty8
09-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Add Woody to the list of "experts" picking the upset this week. Tell you what, the more people in the media calling for an upset this week the better for US. NO way are the Steelers looking past this game coming off a loss and with everyone jumping on the Bung-hole bandwagon. I'll go with the best prognosticator in the last 25 years - Danny Sheridan, the guy that sets the Vegas line. Steelers by 6.

Steelboy84
09-25-2009, 08:22 PM
He also picked the Cardinals to win the SB, on his HOF announcement weekend no less. I still haven't forgiven him for that.

markymarc
09-25-2009, 09:38 PM
The Bungles, media and even Rod will come back to reality after the Steelers take care of business on Sunday.

Psyychoward86
09-25-2009, 09:41 PM
So what? Just because he's a Steelers fan by heart doesnt mean he has to put us down for a W every week. I'd say he's gone mad if that was the case, i dont see us going 18-1 all the way up to the Superbowl, winning it all. Terry picked the Colts to upset us last year....so....? :hunch:

srk173
09-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Woodson is not a Steeler. He is a traitor. I could not believe how many people were cheering him during halftime of the titans game. It made me sick that all the fans could cheer for a guy that left to go to the niners and ravens. I wish they would give him his true colors in Canton. Purple.

Psyychoward86
09-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Woodson is not a Steeler. He is a traitor. I could not believe how many people were cheering him during halftime of the titans game. It made me sick that all the fans could cheer for a guy that left to go to the niners and ravens. I wish they would give him his true colors in Canton. Purple.

lol. that is all there is to say to that. Really, football players have their own lives too you know. There always comes a time in life when you move on. Just because a Former-steeler moves onto another team doesnt make him a dirtbag. That's just ignorant.

NEPAsteeler
09-25-2009, 10:30 PM

It's not like he just got up one day and said "You know what, f*ck Pittsburgh. I wanna go play for the Ravens." Calling him a traitor is totally uncalled for. :noidea:

Of course people are gonna pick Cincy. They just came off of what is in my opinion a good win for them... over Green Bay in Lambeau Field.

xbroughneck
09-25-2009, 11:23 PM

What?!?!? Unless I'm mistaken the Steelers weren't planning for Rod to be a starter moving forward. If you want to blame someone blame the injury that happened to Rod prior to his leaving.

He's a Steeler.

slippy
09-25-2009, 11:35 PM
to be honest, rod got torched a few too many times in his last year in pittsburgh.

many fans (and it seems the front office too) thought he was entering the downside of his career.

obviously he had many good years left.

devilsdancefloor
09-26-2009, 12:11 AM

um he left because of the FO wasnt gonna pay him.... and the niners did for a year..

frankvctr
09-26-2009, 12:19 AM
It is an easy pick for Woodson because Carter plays this weekend. I have to agree with him.

Give It To Abercrombie
09-26-2009, 12:13 PM

:poop:

:frustrate

stlrtruck
09-26-2009, 01:02 PM
He's in the media too. His job is to review video and make pics. We aren't going to like them at times. It doesn't matter, Woodson, at this point in his NFL Newtork career, can do nothing to erase the image I have of him as a Steeler!!

He was a great Steeler
He knows the game and he uses that knowledge for his current career.
It'll just make me happier knowing tomorrow at 8pm, he'll be eating crow!

stlrtruck
09-26-2009, 01:03 PM

You do realize that he left the Steelers because they did not resign him?

It was a business decision, just like with Joey!

SteelerFanInStl
09-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Good. I hope that they all pick the Bungles. I like the way the Steelers play with a chip on their shoulder.

BlastFurnace
09-26-2009, 03:12 PM

Was he a traitor when he represented the Steelers during the AFC Championship Game last year? If he wasn't then, he isn't now.

He's allowed to give his opinions. Yes, I think people are overblowing the Steelers problems right now, but that doesn't affect the outcome of games.

WWIIOwheelz
09-26-2009, 04:21 PM
The Bungals looked very impressive on both sides of the ball last weekend. This game will be a war, and I can't wait for it.

I think Tomlin will have the troops fired up for this one. I'm with Sheridan--- Steelers by 6.

SteelerEmpire
09-26-2009, 04:25 PM
You stand to make a whole lot of money if you bet on Pittsburgh considering all of this Bungles will win talk..... :tt03:

Steeldude
09-26-2009, 04:29 PM
who here hasn't predicted a steelers' loss? or is everyone saying the steelers will go 16-0 every season?

steel striker
09-26-2009, 06:37 PM
I like when all of those media types or even former players pick against us. I still think we will win thhis one by 14 points. The offense is due to break out.

sharkweek
09-26-2009, 09:10 PM
He also picked the Cardinals to win the SB, on his HOF announcement weekend no less. I still haven't forgiven him for that.

meh, has it been confirmed that his pick is legit? A lot of guys will pick against the teams they want to win if only because they're trying to hard not to appear like a biased homer and/or they're ridiculously superstitious

Fire Haley
09-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Rod is jumping back on the Ravens bandwagon.

stb_steeler
09-26-2009, 10:02 PM

Woodson is a tool....He only wanted to be associated with the team after he retired is because of all the glory. I got the shits of hearing him saying how Arizona was gonna win the SB...:mad:

markymarc
09-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Rod is jumping back on the Ravens bandwagon.

After 2 weeks into this season I thought the Rats bandwagon was over loaded :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
09-27-2009, 08:30 PM
The hell. Now the Bungholes beaten us, I guess Rod was right? (I don't know what the hell happened in that game, I'm gonna read buncha stuff right now.)