PDA

View Full Version : "MACH V" ready to make another run .

billybob
09-26-2009, 04:50 AM
:tt: :tt: :tt: I don't mind saying that our O-line takes the bulk of the heat for our team ailments . I have never really understood that persona that was put on them from the media , and some fans .
We have a strong core of players , and they need some direction .
They just may direct us toward # 7 .
The bandwagon was set in motion last season , and very few jumped on . This line has more to prove .
They can't move the line where we can run the ball ,they can't block for Ben all over the field , so then they must suck .
NEWS FLASH >>>>>>>>Mach V is real !:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

Aussie_steeler
09-26-2009, 04:56 AM
Has anyone worked out the cipher for this code??

I am having trouble translating the message.

There must be a hidden message somewhere in that text. If you can work it out then you are a better steelers fan than me.

What the hell...................... Go Mach V.

billybob
09-26-2009, 05:01 AM
No hidden message mate , just old fashioned belief in the o-line thats all.
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Aussie_steeler
09-26-2009, 05:05 AM
I believe in the O-line...... I am just struggling with your message.:noidea:

10 points for the enthusiasm.:tt02:

billybob
09-26-2009, 05:10 AM

Just thought it was time for a MACH V post to boot the o-line . Long story there , you have to go back a way to understand the depth of the post i guess. No harm intended mate .

sherlock
09-26-2009, 05:12 AM

I think mach5 is from a cartoon Aussie.. I think!
I believe in the o-line also.:tt03:

steelreserve
09-26-2009, 05:18 AM
Has anyone worked out the cipher for this code??

I am having trouble translating the message.

There must be a hidden message somewhere in that text. If you can work it out then you are a better steelers fan than me.

What the hell...................... Go Mach V.

THIS.

THIS IS MY PUMP-UP THEME FOR NEXT GAME.

auszi9bUr3o

edit: the "Mach 5" is the name of the car. reference appears at about 0:30

Aussie_steeler
09-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Just thought it was time for a MACH V post to boot the o-line . Long story there , you have to go back a way to understand the depth of the post i guess. No harm intended mate .

Just playing with you mate. I know the history of the Mach V. I was just trying to get a little insight into where you were going with it this time.

I think a little gets lost in translation ( aussie sarcasm) when we cross the equator.

steelreserve
09-26-2009, 05:26 AM
Dude, the only ting that gets lost in aussie sarcasm is, why aren't you drinking. I don't care if it's 8:00 a.m. there, it's Saturday. At least where you are. I demand that you drink a beer right now or go fight a kangaroo.

Aussie_steeler
09-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Dude, the only ting that gets lost in aussie sarcasm is, why aren't you drinking. I don't care if it's 8:00 a.m. there, it's Saturday. At least where you are. I demand that you drink a beer right now or go fight a kangaroo.

Its 8pm and if its a beer I need then I will oblige.:drink:

Go Mach V

Steeldude
09-26-2009, 07:30 AM
when the steelers rushing attack gets over 50% on "%Rushing First downs on 3rd/short" then i will giving them some credit/hope.

as of now the steelers are only at 33.3% on "%Rushing First downs on 3rd/short". which is pathetic.

They can't move the line where we can run the ball

huh? :noidea:

SteelTalons
09-26-2009, 11:36 AM
THIS.

THIS IS MY PUMP-UP THEME FOR NEXT GAME.

auszi9bUr3o

edit: the "Mach 5" is the name of the car. reference appears at about 0:30

Im gonna be honest... I never liked this show. Something about it just... No. :uhh:

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Blind enthusiasm is admirable. Even in the Mach V is a modified version of the Mach-5 (which included Stapleton insteat of Essex)

But, then again blind enthusiasm had a bunch of people drinking kool-aid in the jungle of New Guinea .......didnt it?? :coffee: :puke:

markymarc
09-27-2009, 10:38 AM
I will be disappointed if the OL doesn't have a big day today.