PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta called for ruffing the Pus....y

solardave
09-27-2009, 01:37 PM
The end tapped him from behind and drew a fifteen yarder. What a disgraceful call. Ben would get 15 every play if they called those our way. I GUESS YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE GREATEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME! Excuse me while I go clean up my vomit!

AllD
09-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Now the obvious incomplete pass called a TD for the Pats. Uh-huh, there is no favoritism...

Makes the game look fixed.

solardave
09-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Now the obvious incomplete pass called a TD for the Pats. Uh-huh, there is no favoritism...

Makes the game look fixed.

Here's what I think. Goodell has to make them look like winners now that they can't cheat so they have to get the Refs to do the cheating at least for awhile. Can you imagine what kind of flack the NFL would take if he was caught destroying indisputable evidence against the Patriots. I mean HE DID, but they can't let anyone prove it. I'd love to see them go 0-16 this year, but then we'd have to hear about how the rest of the team let Brady down.

AllD
09-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Does anybody think there are too many close-ups on Brady? It is starting to get really nauseating.

billybob
09-27-2009, 02:49 PM
I was called for roughing the Pus....y one time . But she got over it . LOL

HometownGal
09-27-2009, 03:02 PM
It's deplorable. I saw a replay of that call and it was total BULLSHIT. :bs:

I couldn't believe it - one of the announcers just said that Matt Ryan is throwing the ball better than A$$ Chin! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: He spoke the truth, but did hell freeze over or something?

fansince'76
09-27-2009, 03:09 PM
It's deplorable. I saw a replay of that call and it was total BULLSHIT. :bs:

I couldn't believe it - one of the announcers just said that Matt Ryan is throwing the ball better than A$$ Chin! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: He spoke the truth, but did hell freeze over or something?

I'm watching that game on Fox - it's been an excuse-a-thon by Joe Buck - "Welker's out," "the guy replacing Welker and Brady aren't on the same page," "Galloway dropped a perfectly thrown ball by Brady," etc., etc. :blah: :blah: :blah:

solardave
09-27-2009, 03:18 PM
I was called for roughing the Pus....y one time . But she got over it . LOL

NOT THAT KIND, THE PUNK KIND!!! LOL

billybob
09-27-2009, 03:20 PM
NOT THAT KIND, THE PUNK KIND!!! LOL

Just trying to be a bonehead........sorry

Steelboy84
09-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Goddell= Patriots.

HometownGal
09-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm watching that game on Fox - it's been an excuse-a-thon by Joe Buck - "Welker's out," "the guy replacing Welker and Brady aren't on the same page," "Galloway dropped a perfectly thrown ball by Brady," etc., etc. :blah: :blah: :blah:

I want to punch Galloway in the head. I played him today instead of Moss, as Moss was listed as "questionable" and the NE press had him sitting today. :banging: :banging: :banging:

Indo
09-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Joe Buck just said, "There has not been one sack in this game on either side".

I beg to differ
Tom Brady is the one Sack in the game!

revefsreleets
09-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Atlanta a little overrated, but, woah Nellie, watch the pop media hop on back the Pats w horewagon after this one!

No matter...they're still a 10-6, 11-5 team and out in early rds of the playoffs...

Indo
09-27-2009, 04:02 PM
At least Vodka Collins is showing that he was a one-season wonder...

Indo
09-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Let the slurping begin...
And Detroit is actually Winning...

tony hipchest
09-27-2009, 04:10 PM
its pretty disgusting to see how the patriots are all farts and giggles, hugs, kisses, and handshakes with an opponent after a win.

yet they are sour pu$$es after a loss or near loss.

they are a complete disgrace to sportsmanship.

solardave
09-27-2009, 04:19 PM
The Patriots must win with or without the Ref's help.I've been watching the NFL for over 35 years and never saw a team more catered to than these losers. Kraft must have paid Goodell a shitload of money to make all this happen. I bet Brady kisses Kraft's ass every chance he gets for getting him into the HOF before he even retires!!!!

The Patriot
09-27-2009, 05:01 PM
The Patriots must win with or without the Ref's help.I've been watching the NFL for over 35 years and never saw a team more catered to than these losers. Kraft must have paid Goodell a shitload of money to make all this happen. I bet Brady kisses Kraft's ass every chance he gets for getting him into the HOF before he even retires!!!!

And that roughing the passer on the Cards in the super bowl? Or maybe that roughing the holder? Both spot on calls right?

solardave
09-27-2009, 05:51 PM
It was running into the holder you idiot! It is a rule and he did DO IT! What ruffing the passer? Put up a video. At least what I pointed out was current and everyone could go back and watch it for themselves. The ruffing in the SB is the one you're talking about watch the video moron. IT WAS RUFFING! NOT TAPPING THE QB ON THE BACK! Ben gets knocked around a lot and it's not called because he is not a Pansy ass over rated wuss. If you want to argue on this board you should get familiar with OUR TEAM! Watch all the times Ben gets hit after the throw. Because he has a set of balls they don't call most of them.

Crow-Magnon
09-28-2009, 08:45 AM
I'm really looking forward to next week's game in Foxboro. I'm hoping for a lot of roughing the pus....I mean passer. :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
09-28-2009, 10:51 AM
The Rats play the Pats next week?

Yick. One of those games where both teams deserve to lose, but...

RoethlisBURGHer
09-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Hey Patriot, Ben gets hit late ALL THE TIME and it NEVER GETS CALLED.

But if a defensive player breathes in the direction of Brady as he rears back to throw it, he seems to get called for roughing.

And yes, it's pretty damn obvious about the difference in calls when it comes to roughing Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady.

The_WARDen
09-28-2009, 11:05 AM

but...go Pats! They need the Rats to lose!

revefsreleets
09-28-2009, 12:02 PM
This is one of those games where I wish all the players on both sides came down with the Ebola virus...

steelreserve
09-28-2009, 12:08 PM

Maybe the Pats' team bus will go out of control and get into a head-on collision with the Rats' team bus. So they'll both have to forfeit, and also a whole crate full of steroids and illegal weapons will spill out of each bus.

revefsreleets
09-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Just so the uber sensitive PC crowd knows, I'm joking about wishing plagues of awful viruses on these two teams........well, sort of joking....

Indo
09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
...but I will feel all icky after rooting for the Pats* to win

RoethlisBURGHer
09-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Just so the uber sensitive PC crowd knows, I'm joking about wishing plagues of awful viruses on these two teams........well, sort of joking....

I am not.

I hope they both come down with swine flu! :toofunny:

solardave
09-29-2009, 06:04 AM
This is one of those games where I wish all the players on both sides came down with the Ebola virus...

It's like trying to decide if you root for the team you hate the most or the team you hate the most. Let them play to a tie. I'd say the Rats will win because of Flacco. He's already better than Brady ever was!!! I could almost root for the Ravens except they have RAY LOSER.(MAN I AIN"T SEEN NUTTIN')

revefsreleets
09-29-2009, 09:19 AM
I don't know about that...Flacco has only played one real defense, and he was unspectacular. Against SD he was 17 of 26 for 190, 2 TD's and 1 INT.

Any joker can put up numbers against KC and Cleveland...

The_WARDen
09-29-2009, 09:48 AM
I don't know about that...Flacco has only played one real defense, and he was unspectacular. Against SD he was 17 of 26 for 190, 2 TD's and 1 INT.

Kevin friggin Kolb just looked like Joe Montana against the Chefs this past week.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Kevin friggin Kolb just looked like Joe Montana against the Chefs this past week.

I can't wait to see what Ben does against that horrid Chiefs defense. He might set some Steelers/NFL records for a single game!

revefsreleets
09-29-2009, 02:20 PM
I can't wait to see what Ben does against that horrid Chiefs defense. He might set some Steelers/NFL records for a single game!

Chiefs? What about the Browns? The Ravens offense is heavily overrated this year, and they shredded Cleveland. We should score 80 points against the Browns...each game.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Chiefs? What about the Browns? The Ravens offense is heavily overrated this year, and they shredded Cleveland. We should score 80 points against the Browns...each game.

I'm not sure which defense is worse, the Browns or the Chiefs. Either way, Ben could have over 1500 yards in the three games between the Browns and Chiefs.

revefsreleets
09-29-2009, 03:55 PM
He'll have a good game this week, too...we'll be back on track, 2-2 and looking up...

solardave
09-29-2009, 06:13 PM

Calm down. I just hate Brady more than I hate Flacco. honestly I think he sucks too,but he's still better'n Brady.

revefsreleets
09-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Calm down? Huh?

Flacco is better than Derek Anderson...I'll grant him at least that much.

Crow-Magnon
09-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Calm down? Huh?

Flacco is better than Derek Anderson...I'll grant him at least that much.

I can feel the love!

It's early in Flacco's tenure to tell where he will seed in the history of NFL quarterbacks, but so far he looks great. Smart, cannon for an arm, tall and physical and not a smug smart-ass.

And he's a winner. For what I've had to put with since 1996, Flacco is a breath of fresh air.

stlrtruck
09-30-2009, 09:10 AM
I can feel the love!

It's early in Flacco's tenure to tell where he will seed in the history of NFL quarterbacks, but so far he looks great. Smart, cannon for an arm, tall and physical and not a smug smart-ass.

And he's a winner. For what I've had to put with since 1996, Flacco is a breath of fresh air.

NO disrespect towards Flacco, I think he's a good young QB (maybe the ravens version of Big Ben), but I would be a breath of fresh air as QB for the ravens compared to what you've had since 1996.

Crow-Magnon
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
NO disrespect towards Flacco, I think he's a good young QB (maybe the ravens version of Big Ben), but I would be a breath of fresh air as QB for the ravens compared to what you've had since 1996.

No disrespect take. When your top-rated QB in the history of the franchise is Testicleverde, you have nowhere to go but up!

revefsreleets
09-30-2009, 12:17 PM
He's gonna have to do better than beating KC and Cleveland (That performance against SD, who only has an average defense, was much more "in-line") to prove he's some kind of elite NFL QB.

Crow-Magnon
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
He's gonna have to do better than beating KC and Cleveland (That performance against SD, who only has an average defense, was much more "in-line") to prove he's some kind of elite NFL QB.

There was no need for Flacco to throw for over 300 yards against SD. McGahee and Rice rushed for 115 yards and two TD's, so Joe's 190 yards and two TD passes were sufficient.

He's still a work in progress. But I'm happy with 6 TD's and only two INT's and a 101 QB rating.

The_WARDen
09-30-2009, 01:55 PM
There was no need for Flacco to throw for over 300 yards against SD. McGahee and Rice rushed for 115 yards and two TD's, so Joe's 190 yards and two TD passes were sufficient.

He's still a work in progress. But I'm happy with 6 TD's and only two INT's and a 101 QB rating.

I must admit...as a Steeler fan, Flacco makes me long for the days of Kyle Toiletboller!

fansince'76
09-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I must admit...as a Steeler fan, Flacco makes me long for the days of Kyle Toiletboller!

Same here....

cur_3DSpOH4

:chuckle:

Indo
09-30-2009, 02:45 PM

Yep, 'cause rooting for Marsha Brady to do well (*) is just not something I am emotionally prepared for just yet!

Indo
09-30-2009, 02:47 PM
:puke:

OK. Now I feel better

revefsreleets
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM

Nonsense...please quit apologizing.

The Rats could have used a cushion in that game. It was 21-16 in the 2nd. 28-23 in the third. 28-26 in the 4th. He's still just agme manager unless he's playing B-teams like KC and Cleveland.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Nonsense...please quit apologizing.

The Rats could have used a cushion in that game. It was 21-16 in the 2nd. 28-23 in the third. 28-26 in the 4th. He's still just agme manager unless he's playing B-teams like KC and Cleveland.

You're giving KC and Cleveland too much credit by calling then B-teams....they are F-teams.

steelreserve
09-30-2009, 04:45 PM

Meh. Call me if he ever breaks out of the 100's in passing yards against us. Or anyone else with a halfway decent defense.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FlacJo00/gamelog/2008/

The guy is the freaking Willie Parker of quarterbacks. Except he's probably a better receiver.

(Yes, I can make virtually anything into an anti-Parker slam!)

Crow-Magnon
09-30-2009, 05:06 PM

Wow! I have never heard ANYONE call Boller Toiletboller other than myself! :thumbsup:

Helluva nice guy, but really a bust at QB. Definitely "blessed" with Fred Astaire feet.

Crow-Magnon
09-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Meh. Call me if he ever breaks out of the 100's in passing yards against us. Or anyone else with a halfway decent defense.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FlacJo00/gamelog/2008/

The guy is the freaking Willie Parker of quarterbacks. Except he's probably a better receiver.

(Yes, I can make virtually anything into an anti-Parker slam!)

So far Flacco has played one entire NFL season (16 games) plus three playoff games, plus three games into his sophomore season. And he wasn't pegged as a starter last year until after week 2 of preseason, so half of last year's training camp was not working with the starters. Even so, he ended up the regular season with 2971 yards with 14 TD's and 12 INT's for a completion percentage of 80.0%, and 437 yards with 1 TD and 3 INT's in the post-season (44%) with a playoff record of 2-1.

By comparison, in Roethlisberger's first season he played in 14 games (13 as a starter, as he was thrust into the starter's role after Batch went down in the preseason and Maddox was injured playing the Ravens) and threw for 2,621 yards with 17 TD's and 11 INT's and a 98.1% completion percentage and a playoff record of 1-1. Pretty comparable first year stats in my eyes, other than his regular season record of 13-0 was substantially better than Flacco's 11-5.

Now, am I saying that Flacco, at this point in time, is as good a quarterback as Roethlisberger is? No. But I believe that Flacco is better than a mere journeyman QB who is simply a game manager. We'll know more come January.

revefsreleets
10-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Yes, and I acknowledged that. Flacco is >>>Derek Anderson, but <<<<<< Ben Roethlisberger.

To put last week in perspective, Cleveland defense is SO bad that even Derek Anderson routinely throws TD passes against them in practice.

solardave
10-05-2009, 09:55 AM
They did it again this week. what a disgrace to the NFL.Tom Brady gets the MVP (most valuable pansy) award. HE'S TOUCHIN' ME! And it hurts mister ref. What next. Will they call trash talk because it hurts his feelings? How low can you go Tom?

The_WARDen
10-05-2009, 10:24 AM
They did it again this week. what a disgrace to the NFL.Tom Brady gets the MVP (most valuable pansy) award. HE'S TOUCHIN' ME! And it hurts mister ref. What next. Will they call trash talk because it hurts his feelings? How low can you go Tom?

I dunno...just ask Goodell how low he can go.