PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted

steelerchad
09-27-2009, 07:17 PM
That's 2 weeks in a row we come out looking like the defending champs only to fold up and blow the game at the end.
We let both the Bears and Bengals hang around and when you do that in the NFL it almost always comes back to bite you.
I know Troy is missing, but we are getting NO pressure.

verks36
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
WHATTTTTTTTTT THHEEE profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterKKKKKKK

MillerMania83
09-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I totally agree...2 weeks in a row they come out like gangbusters, and then NOTHIN'...I mean cmon, where is the killer instinct to put teams away when you have the lead....And this is hard for me to say, but WTF is goin' on with the D, can't get to the QB AT ALL (3 games, all 3 QB's are not the 'mobile type'), really not even close....Can't make a big play/stop when the team really needs one, NO turnovers at all....Just not even close to being good enough to one of the top teams in the NFL right now....Anyone else have a problme with them going for it at the end of the half on 4th down, of course they don't make it, Cincy goes down and kicks a field goal to get on the board, and for me, just seemed the mo turned a bit when that all happened....Up 13 nill, punt the ball, pin them down, make them go the distance to get points before the half, maybe they throw a pick trying to do so, not giving them the 3 points practically on a platter close to mid field to get on the board....I know this isn't close to the reason the lost, but like I said, thought it was a bad call, and it kinda gave Cincy some life after that....As for Sweed, man, that was BAD, just BAD, got to have that catch in game like that, I see NO CONFIDENCE in him at all right now....Wallace sure is showing that he is the real deal....And the way the Raven look right now, and we are 2 games back, man, I say it is ALMOST time to panic, it's only a 16 games schedule, not 82, can't give them away like they have the last 2 weeks, somethin' is WRONG, and it needs to be fixed ASAP, or can ya say de ja vu, just like tha last time we won the Bowl, 8-8 and NO playoffs....Next weeks game against the Chargers will tell ALOT IMO, we shall see.