PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED A SERIES OF WINS... OR PLAYOFFS COULD BE IN JEOPARDY

SteelerEmpire
09-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I know it is the wise thing not to allow panic into the equation of anything you do... so I will say that instead of panic, we need to allow "super-focus". The Ravens are putting out.... like their supposed to. The Steelers are getting up on teams and then letting the lead slip away. I know its just game 3, but the fact its game 3 and we already have 2 losses is a concern, not a panic, but a concern.
Now, its written all over the wall what our team needs to do. No more games. I don't see that FIRE in the eyes of our players at the last portion of games... except for Ben being one of the few exceptions. But he can't win it all by himself.... Sweed has been playing football all his life... and look what he brought us. We had the #1Defense last year, but now slightly above average offenses are pulling out winning drives on us....

Bottom line... all I can hope is that this is a blessing in disguise in the hope that it will "harden" our team to pull out 8 or 9 straight wins....

43Hitman
09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
0 replies..thread fail. Go buy a beer dude, watch a movie and rub one out. You'll feel much better.

Steelboy84
09-27-2009, 06:58 PM
vs. San Diego (W)

at Detroit (W)

vs. Cleveland (W)

4-2 before Denver.

SteelerEmpire
09-27-2009, 06:58 PM
0 replies..thread fail. Go buy a beer dude, watch a movie and rub one out. You'll feel much better.

I hear ya... but excuse me for being CONCERNED about my team.....

SteelCityMan786
09-27-2009, 07:16 PM
With 4 games to go before the bye let's take a look here

Next Week: San Diego
After that:
Detroit, Cleveland, and Denver.

ALL WINNABLE GAMES.

EDIT: and Minnesota