PDA

View Full Version : TONIGHT! NFL Game of the Week - Steelers vs. Colts

Infamix
01-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that at 9:00 EST tonight, the Steelers vs. Colts game will be the Game of the Week on the NFL network. Should be great...I'm watching it to let Sunday make quicker :dang:

SteelerFanInCA
01-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks! Programming TIVO now.

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 01:29 PM
two things! Will this be the full game and can somebody record this and upload it in a zip file :) If not it's cool ill just tape it myself on VHS lol!

Infamix
01-19-2006, 03:04 PM
^ It's not the full game but it's a commutated version with big plays and music in the back. It's hard to explain, but definitely watch it dude its worth it.

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Will it be playing tomorrow morning?

83-Steelers-43
01-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up brother. Will be watching.

Atlanta Dan
01-19-2006, 05:54 PM
What the NFL Network game has in its 1 hour that a replay of the CBS broadcast does not are sideline and locker room comments, some of which were pretty good for the NFL Network replay of the Bengals game.

My DVD recording of the Colts game broadcast by CBS supposedly is in the mail; hopefully it arrives for viewing before Sunday.

Definitely getting revved up for 3 p.m. on Sunday.

Prosdo
01-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Ambridge
01-19-2006, 06:03 PM
I for one am not watching

It was a great game and maybe sometime down the road I'll check it out but I'm done enjoying that win.

What I want to watch is the Game of the Week-AFC Championship....The Steelers defeating the Broncos.

:tt: :tt:

Infamix
01-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Will it be playing tomorrow morning?

It plays throughout the week so you'll be able to catch it later if not tonight

noto45
01-19-2006, 06:55 PM
can someone tivo this or dvr it or whatever. So i can get a copy of it to put on DVD.

p.s. if anyone has the bungles game from the nfl network I would love to hae that too.
I have the whole game from CBS but I would like to have the NFL netwrok one also.

Hammer67
01-19-2006, 08:12 PM
can someone tivo this or dvr it or whatever. So i can get a copy of it to put on DVD.

p.s. if anyone has the bungles game from the nfl network I would love to hae that too.
I have the whole game from CBS but I would like to have the NFL netwrok one also.

You can probably get their one hour version from NFL films....

In case anyone is wondering...this isn't the full game. It is an NFL films edited version with sideline chatter and locker room sounds. Kind of like a longer version of the "Inside the NFL" HBO show version...without the commentary...

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Sounds good to me tho! I will be recording this.

matt314hew
01-19-2006, 08:19 PM
it will probably show again during the weeks up to the super bowl. I have seen the Bungles and Steelers game (which we lost) about 4 or 5 times. I hope i can see it.

Prosdo
01-19-2006, 09:07 PM
You got to love the title "Nerves of Steel"!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Just watched.. oh man I still get chills :tt:

DVR'd it to !

Prosdo
01-19-2006, 10:08 PM
That was awesome! I can't wait till Sunday!

Atlanta Dan
01-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Unfortunately, they edited out Porter's "the last time I went to Denver I got shot!" shout out in the post-game locker room, presumably because that was not regarded as the sort of uplifting statement with which to end another well-crafted piece of NFL propaganda.

However, the isolation shot on Ben after the hand-off to Bettis (presumably set up to provide a reaction shot to to Bettis scoring) showed how Ben had the presence of mind to immediately start heading back to mid-field and somehow attempt to cut-off Harper. That shot provides both an explanation for how Ben got back and a greater appreciation for Ben having the presence of mind to put himself in position to make a play after disaster struck.

Great replay of game highlights.

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 10:19 PM
anybody going to post this up LOL! I have it on VHS....damn that's 2 funny

Steelersfan2207
01-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Just finished watching it. I really don't think I can watch the high lights of that game anymore. Everytime I watch it I get that same nervous, cheated, and sick to my stomach feeling. But I always end up with a Big Smile after Vanderjact misses that field goal.