PDA

View Full Version : We'll be OK

steelerchad
09-27-2009, 07:55 PM
I was Pissed off for about an hour. But I've some time and I feel like we'll be ok in the end.
The Steelers never run away with it. They always find a way to make it difficult on themselves and always seem to play better when their backs are against the wall.
It hurts to lose 2 games in a row we should have won, but I figured we start 2-2 and if we can win at home against SD, we will.
Missed opportunities on Offense and a lack of timely defense and special teams has cost us these 2 games. This is still a good team, the pieces are in place for another run. I don't know if they will go all the way again, but I believe this team will be playing meaningful football in January again.

This is not 06. Ben was horrible that year for many reasons. Our franchise QB is playing well. I think that pick was a missed hot route that Tone should have cut short. Our line is also showing some signs of playing better. The D needs to get the pressure going and get Troy back healthy and we'll be OK.

If you had to pick 6 teams to make the playoffs, I think you'd have a hard time finding 6 teams in the AFC to get in ahead of us.

The division is not lost yet and even if the Ravens stay hot and win it, a wildcard can be had.

Hotrodder07
09-27-2009, 07:57 PM
My thoughts exactly. Good post.

Steelers
09-27-2009, 08:00 PM
If you had to pick 6 teams to make the playoffs, I think you'd have a hard time finding 6 teams in the AFC to get in ahead of us.

Please don't say "pick 6." It's still too soon.:banging:

SteelC7
09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
yup 100% right, i was mad for awhile but im fine now, well be ok