PDA

View Full Version : Do you want me gone

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Well, I really like this site but JerseySTEEL doesnt want me part of it...If the majority vote yes, I'll go although this is a good site....

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:11 AM
lol thought u would be cool about this but looks like your gonna be a 4 yr old lolits not relaty tv man u dotn have to get voted off lol.

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:12 AM
lol thought u would be cool about this but looks like your gonna be a 4 yr old lolits not relaty tv man u dotn have to get voted off lol.

I know but I just want everyone else's opinion because just because you don't like me, doesn't mean everyone else won't like me....Who knows....I mean, I've been nice, I've even done a partial mock draft....Hopefully they'll see things my way

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:14 AM
its has nothign to do with beign nice thats a girl thing, it ahs to do with u being a non steelrs fan, how hard is it to undertsnad we want to talk pitt football not having to deal with othier temas in the mix just us lol. so just leave and stop beign a 4yr old about it.

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:16 AM
its has nothign to do with beign nice thats a girl thing, it ahs to do with u being a non steelrs fan, how hard is it to undertsnad we want to talk pitt football not having to deal with othier temas in the mix just us lol. so just leave and stop beign a 4yr old about it.

If you just want to talk about the Steelers then why is their an nfl chat forum??? Dude, everyone cant be a Steelers fan or a Browns fan, because life would be boring....It's not like I'm spend every minute here talking about Browns football...THEY SUCK!!! I know that....read my thread in the locker room forum

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:18 AM
dude has nothign to dow ith its , clev and i coem here to talk steelrs football bc we are around othier fnas all day and this is were we only wnat to here about steelrs fans views.

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:19 AM
dude has nothign to dow ith its , clev and i coem here to talk steelrs football bc we are around othier fnas all day and this is were we only wnat to here about steelrs fans views.

Like I said, let the people settle this in the poll

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:20 AM
then dont fucking post till the voting is done u lil cry baby lol

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:23 AM
then dont fucking post till the voting is done u lil cry baby lol

Why? Just because you dont want me too?

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:36 AM
bc would be only fair.

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:37 AM
bc would be only fair.

Well, Porters coming vote does not count since he has 0 posts....the only posts Im counting are the people who have more then 90 posts

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:39 AM
what lol looks liek someon is on his way out and is scared lol, youlkl hve to count his vote its there lol

JerseySTEEL
u dotn even have 90 posts o dont crylol

Brownskikass
what lol looks liek someon is on his way out and is scared lol, youlkl hve to count his vote its there lol

Dude, im not stupid, you invited him over just to vote yes....I am not counting that vote

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:40 AM
dude i dotn ven know whats goign insdie your head your just makign things up now lol

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:41 AM
dude i dotn ven know whats goign insdie your head your just makign things up now lol

This is my first day here and already you dont like me....I dont understand....What did I do wrong? In the rules it says this site has friendly people in it but you havent been friendly at all....

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:42 AM
your vote shoudltn even count bc your not a steerls fan and thats what the pol is for lol

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:42 AM
your vote shoudltn even count bc your not a steerls fan and thats what the pol is for lol
Then your vote and Porter's coming's vote shouldnt count either....

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:43 AM
iam veyrf eirndly just to steeelrs fans in here and feirndly to otheirs in there own forums.

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:43 AM
iam veyrf eirndly just to steeelrs fans in here and feirndly to otheirs in there own forums.

But in the rules it states "we are friendly"....Just because I am a Browns fan you dont like me?

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:45 AM
how the hell do u think throught your ass lol were teelrs fans o the poll is for us u dumb ass lol.iam going to bed so GN lol

Brownskikass
03-13-2005, 01:46 AM
how the hell do u think throught your ass lol were teelrs fans o the poll is for us u dumb ass lol.iam going to bed so GN lol

I still dont understand....I obviously dont like you now but its not because your a Steelers fan its because you hate me for no reason....Im going to bed as well....I want opinion from the veterans here....

SO far its 1-1

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 01:47 AM
2-1 in my books lol sicn eyour not a vet steerls fans dumbass and we are lol

SteelersFever
03-13-2005, 06:20 AM
Brownskikass, you're welcome to stay regardless of your team preference. I apologize on behalf of JerseySTEEL. Maybe I should create a 'Smack Talk' forum just for you two. I don't see any problems with you posting here, as long as you follow the 'Laws of the Land'. Other than that, please don't quote every message when you post. It's completely unnecessary!

clevestinks
03-13-2005, 07:06 AM
How did you become a brownies fan??
You live in Buffalo. Your only 15 so the browns were never any good since you`ve been watching. They haven`t been any good since I`ve been watching and I`m 38 years old. And do your parents know how much you cuss??

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 08:23 AM
looks like i got drunk last night lol.

JerseySTEEL
03-13-2005, 08:27 AM
and only to let u know brown i don even rember talkign to u last last night but it looks liek i want on a rant lol sry man lol

Brownskikass
03-14-2005, 06:14 PM
and only to let u know brown i don even rember talkign to u last last night but it looks liek i want on a rant lol sry man lol

Thats cool Jersey....As long as we're not enemies :D

BlitzburghRockCity
03-15-2005, 12:18 AM
Good grief..this is the Jersey / Browns show here! Man o man, I missed this thread, must have dozed off or something. Wow !

Anywho, it seems to have calmed down some. Personally, if you wanna post here browns, more power to ya, but I honestly dont know why u'd wanna subject urself to the abuse that'll happen in general, and especially during the 2 clowns weeks coming up this year. :cool:

But hey, its all good. I'll give u props for coming in here and sporting ur team, even though they suck all kinds of azz,and have the ugliest uniforms known to man kind. :D

ironcitychef
03-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Do I vote yes and uphold my responsibility as a steelers fan to crush an opponent anytime I can(esp. if they are Browns fans), or do I vote no as I am a big backer of voicing no matter what team you support. I think I like you being here, but I gotta back up Mike. First, I am no great poster but I know I don't have to quote everything. Second, what is your main goal for posting here? Do you just want to give some respectability to your club by saying "Hey I posted on the Steelers board" or do you really want to know what goes on inside the heads of the greatest fans around. I hope it is the later, and if so then you might want to read more of the older posts, pause for reflection, then give a passionate, focused reply. Since most are random, quick replies, I'll assume your still in the first category. Last, just know that you are not going to change anything. You will become a Steelers fan far before you get us to become Browns fans(ugh...it hurts to even write it), so if you want us to give you credit or acknowledge your team, there are easier ways to go about it(mainly not on a Steelers board). So having voiced my thoughts I've decide to put the ball in your court to see if you want to stay or not.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-15-2005, 08:10 AM
Something else. It's not really a good idea to start up threads, specifically about the Browns and what they might draft, or pick up FA wise, or whatever. If you wanna join into our threads about the Steelers, and what not, then feel free. But personally, and believe me, no offense intended; But if we are gonna start a thread about the browns, its only to bash, make fun of, and generally roll our eyes and laugh at your team. Any self respecting browns forum, and yes, I've lurked on them, will do the same.

We're all skeptical when clowns fan comes into a Steeler board and just wants to join in the fun. There's too many trolls out there that have alterior motives. As long as you dont fit into this category, then post away and have fun. :cool:

Brownskikass
03-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Do I vote yes and uphold my responsibility as a steelers fan to crush an opponent anytime I can(esp. if they are Browns fans), or do I vote no as I am a big backer of voicing no matter what team you support. I think I like you being here, but I gotta back up Mike. First, I am no great poster but I know I don't have to quote everything. Second, what is your main goal for posting here? Do you just want to give some respectability to your club by saying "Hey I posted on the Steelers board" or do you really want to know what goes on inside the heads of the greatest fans around. I hope it is the later, and if so then you might want to read more of the older posts, pause for reflection, then give a passionate, focused reply. Since most are random, quick replies, I'll assume your still in the first category. Last, just know that you are not going to change anything. You will become a Steelers fan far before you get us to become Browns fans(ugh...it hurts to even write it), so if you want us to give you credit or acknowledge your team, there are easier ways to go about it(mainly not on a Steelers board). So having voiced my thoughts I've decide to put the ball in your court to see if you want to stay or not.

I just wanna talk football and prove to people like you that not all Browns fans suck....

I know the Browns suck.....At least I can admit it

BlitzburghRockCity
03-15-2005, 06:30 PM
If u wanna just talk football w/ us. Bring it on. We'll tolerate you, but we dont have to like you. :toofunny: again, couldnt resist !