PDA

View Full Version : Coach Tomlin

aclark99
09-27-2009, 10:23 PM
I have been able to watch two out of three games so far this year. All three games seem to have been coached and played alike. It appears that we are lacking the fire power and killer instinct we had last year. Players play & coaches coach. Is our coach trying to out coach the other coach? It seems like we are having a Super Bowl hangover early. This upcoming week will be the breaker. We need this win more than anything. Tomlin better have his players ready or it will be tough Sunday for us. Do you think there is something missing from last years Tomlin to this years Tomlin?

ricksteelers55
09-27-2009, 10:33 PM
It is human nature to be satisfy with what you have.

The only thing I could point out would be the camp that we've had who was apparently the softest Tomlin has had since he's here.

But it's only 3 games.I know we are not in the best situation right now,but I refuse to surrender.WAYYY too much talent in this team to do so.

even at 1-3 it wouldnt be over.You need about 11 wins to make the playoffs so we need to roll off our sleeves and start working cause the road will be tough.

All the teams want a piece of the champs