PDA

View Full Version : The only true real reason Y the Steelers lost 2 the Bengals... and to the Bears

SteelersMongol
09-28-2009, 02:22 AM
OK, 2 make all this 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" or "Cut _______" or "Fire _______" threads 2 stop I gotta let it out. It was all because of me. Yes, there U go, I said it.

1. Because instead of wearing my lucky "The Bus" home jersey, I wore different Steelers away jersey. I'll take the blame 4 the Chicago loss 2. Because I wore that away jersey on the same day & even my co-workers R telling me now 2 stop wearing the Steelers white jersey on a game day at work.

2. I didn't pray before the last 2 games. Because I was sleeping from being dead tired when the game started (which was like 4 AM in here) due 2 busy work schedules.

OK, now can V all move 2 the next fun & interesting topic. PLEASE. Or if U can't post anything like that, please just don't post anything like the 1's I mentioned above. Thank U. I love U all. :wink02:

SteelC7
09-28-2009, 03:16 AM
its funny, i thought it was cuz i didnt have my friend over, they always win wen shes there but shes sick, and my other friend is bad luck and he was with me wen i watched it, i also didnt wear the right jersey :(

Steelstralia
09-28-2009, 04:19 AM
a real fan supports their team even in times of hard, we got XLIII, let's be proud of that, SIX WINS PEOPLE, if we won all the time we would get bored of victory and not appreciate the SB as much on our part, i notice this always happens with teams that come from a league victory the previous season, it happens with soccer (UEFA) and i notice it alot in Australian Football (AFL), the team is sidetracked by the thought of the victory, but none the less, we're still the kings of the NFL at the current. even if we lost to the bengal and bears, i got angry, but i'm not gonna stop supporting the BEST team in the NFL in every aspect... even if we have a bad season, GO STEELERS!!!!! :tt: :tt03: :tt02: :helmet:

stlrtruck
09-28-2009, 07:48 AM
OK, 2 make all this 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" or "Cut _______" or "Fire _______" threads 2 stop I gotta let it out. It was all because of me. Yes, there U go, I said it.

1. Because instead of wearing my lucky "The Bus" home jersey, I wore different Steelers away jersey. I'll take the blame 4 the Chicago loss 2. Because I wore that away jersey on the same day & even my co-workers R telling me now 2 stop wearing the Steelers white jersey on a game day at work.

2. I didn't pray before the last 2 games. Because I was sleeping from being dead tired when the game started (which was like 4 AM in here) due 2 busy work schedules.

OK, now can V all move 2 the next fun & interesting topic. PLEASE. Or if U can't post anything like that, please just don't post anything like the 1's I mentioned above. Thank U. I love U all. :wink02:

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:rofl:

SteelersMongol
09-28-2009, 09:17 AM
YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:rofl:

:rofl: :hatsoff: Damn U. :laughing:

SteelerFanInStl
09-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Mongol,
It took a lot of courage to admit your mistake. You should be very proud of yourself.

Of course, we'll still have to kill you...:laughing:

KILL HIM!!! :tt02:

43Hitman
09-28-2009, 09:24 AM
:iagree: :laughing:

saveus1011
09-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Mongol, it's not just you. I wore my authentic Ben jersey last week, which up until then was undefeated. So this week I just wore my gameday shirt and they lose again.

I'm blaming my newly purchased black hat, which is the one Ben wears on the sidelines. I have a superstition that if I wear the hat Ben wears for the season, we'll win the Super Bowl as it's been proven twice. However, I'm going to have to go back to the yellow draft hat, since we did beat Tennessee when I wore it.

WindyCitySteelerFan
09-28-2009, 10:11 AM
OMG I didn't wear my lucky Bleier jersey either.. THIS MUST BE THE REASON!!!

Milkman
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Nice post. :tt: