PDA

View Full Version : Denver 9-0 at home this season

AvoidLLoyd95
01-19-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm hearing this alot these past few weeks. I also remember Pittsburgh was too at this time last year, and we all know how that turned out. Don't be so confident with your home field advantage this year Denver fan. I hope the Steelers can turn the tables this year and get over that hump, all the way to Detroit.

SteelerFanInCA
01-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Everything gets thrown out the window when you get to the play-offs and this stage in the game. Home field advantage is definitely overrated.

TexaSteeler
01-19-2006, 12:28 PM
So were we last year.

83-Steelers-43
01-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Everything gets thrown out the window when you get to the play-offs and this stage in the game. Home field advantage is definitely overrated.

I agree. Would also like to add on. While I have been hearing about Denver's home record the last four days straight, What is underrated and ignored to a degree is the fact that some teams (such as us) love playing on the road as the underddogs. Come playoffs, I think that fact should be stressed as much as homefield advantage.

AvoidLLoyd95
01-19-2006, 03:10 PM
So were we last year.
So....did you read the post? The whole post?

SteelerFanInATL
01-20-2006, 06:51 AM
I'm hearing this alot these past few weeks. I also remember Pittsburgh was too at this time last year, and we all know how that turned out. Don't be so confident with your home field advantage this year Denver fan. I hope the Steelers can turn the tables this year and get over that hump, all the way to Detroit.

All good things must come to and end. Remember what happened to Philly an NE last year.
:busted: :bouncy:

clevestinks
01-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I`m sorry did someone say that" Denver is 9-1 at home this season! Yeah I thought thats what I heard!