PDA

View Full Version : The Sky Is Falling In Pittsburgh

Rek
09-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Wow are people ever in panic mode.

It's the THIRD game of the season. The Steelers lost to a good Cutler-led Bears team and a Bengals team that is on the rise. The Steelers looked great passing and rushing, put pressure on Carson Palmer and the defense put together a handful of 3 and out's and stops. They are fine.

Don't give me this BS about easy schedules. The Steelers did not lose to easy teams. Period.

Don't be fairweather fans, we are not the Cowboys or Patriots.

P.S.

Dear Limas Sweed,

Hope you liked your starting role as #3 receiver while it lasted because Mike Wallace just took it from you.

Sincerely,
The Steelers

AllD
09-28-2009, 06:02 PM
he season is just that much more difficult instead of skating to the playoffs. The team is going the hard way again.

BlastFurnace
09-28-2009, 06:17 PM
The sun will shine again. Just give it time.

St33lersguy
09-28-2009, 06:52 PM
You are not concerned??? Polamalu is out, they are 1-2 3rd place 2 games behind baltimore, their only win is a home OT win against an 0-3 team. They then basically roll over and play dead for two lesser teams they are better than and whom they have no interest in putting away including one of the worst collection of players on an NFL roster who's 2 best players are 5 of the most overrated players in the NFL. This team has shown no heart and no interest in winning games thus far this season

fansince'76
09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
You are not concerned??? Polamalu is out, they are 1-2 3rd place 2 games behind baltimore, their only win is a home OT win against an 0-3 team. They then basically roll over and play dead for two lesser teams they are better than and whom they have no interest in putting away including one of the worst collection of players on an NFL roster who's 2 best players are 5 of the most overrated players in the NFL. This team has shown no heart and no interest in winning games thus far this season

The Broncos are 3-0. Think they're a good team? I live in Denver and I can tell you they're not, and that's a fact that'll bear itself out when they start playing the likes of the Giants, the Ravens, and the Colts as opposed to the Raiders and the Browns. Wait until week 10 or 11 and then we'll really begin to see who the "good teams" and "bad teams" are - that's when the cream starts to rise to the top. No, I'm not concerned - yet. We're a couple of blown plays (all easily correctable) from being 3-0, and we have more than 3/4 of the schedule left to play. It's not like we've been getting hopelessly shellacked and look like a Division III college team on a weekly basis (see the Browns). If that were the case then I'd be a bit more concerned.

Psyychoward86
09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Better to start cold and and end hot rather than vice versa :hunch:

SteelCityMan786
09-28-2009, 07:44 PM

BINGO! :thumbsup: You guys remember 2007 when the Steelers got off to a hot start and lost 4 of the last 5 right?

WindyCitySteelerFan
09-28-2009, 07:45 PM

I'm with you Psyycho...

Not to mention... Aren't we used to last minute heroics now?

steeltheone
09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Cincy is not a good team average at best....