PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Class

Schittsburgh Stealers
09-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Steeler nation how I feel for you. Your fans come to Cincinnati act like a$$h@les call our radio stations and make every attempt to bash our team... How does it feel NOW!!!!! IT WAS GREAT WATCHING ALL YOU STEALER FANS USE YOUR TERRIBLE PISS COLORED TOWELS TO WIPE THE TEARS FROM YOUR FACE.. YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT BECAUSE YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM HAS HAD SUCCESS THAT YOUR CITY IS SOMEHOW BETTER THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.. WAKE UP..... YOUR BASEBALL TEAM SUCKS, YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM SUCKS AND NOBODY WATCHES HOCKEY, NOW YOUR JUST ANOTHER RUN DOWN MIDDLE AMERICAN TOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAH....

MAYBE IF YOU FANS ACTED WITH SOME CLASS AND NOT LIKE A BUNCH OF CRYING A-HOLES THEN WE WOULD FEEL SYMPATHY FOR YOU. YOU WIN LIKE JERKS AND LOSE LIKE JERKS. SOAK UP THIS FEELING CAUSE THIS IS YOUR TREND NOW :rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelRNation
09-28-2009, 04:37 PM
If the warden finds out you're on the computer...you're toast.

X-Terminator
09-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Time to flush the toilet, Mods.

stillers4me
09-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Stay classy, Shitzinnati,

These were the kind of people all around me at the game yesterday. The same ones that were getting ejected from their own stadium and blaring their horns for 2 hours after the game.

The ones that win like jerks when they were losing for the whole game, booing their own team and getting into our faces.

fansince'76
09-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Grow up, dickhead.