PDA

View Full Version : Cavs get first win first.

xfl2001fan
09-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Here's a sad/sobering thought for Browns fans. The Cleveland Cavaliers could see their first win, before the Cleveland Browns do. Below is a snippet from one of the blogs I read.
This team looks worse than awful. Here's the Browns upcoming schedule, I see no reason why they won't be winless at the Bye Week.

Oct. 4th - Cincinnati
Oct. 11th - @ Buffalo
Oct. 18th - @ Pittsburgh
Oct. 25th - Green Bay
Oct. 27th - Cavs season begins (vs Celtics) <-------
Nov. 1st - @ Chicago
Nov. 8th - BYE WEEK

Ugh. I don't see which game they're gonna win. The best chance for a victory seems to be next week. That's it.

Sans injury, I'm not sure today's game could've been worse. I felt it was a little bit of a quick hook for Quinn (I mean, he gets what, 10 quarters?) but if Anderson had stepped up, it would've been fine. Instead, he threw 3 picks, sacked himself and threw a ball off of a running back's heel.

This is a mess.

revefsreleets
09-30-2009, 08:54 AM
I think the Indians will win in 2010 before the Browns win again....

xfl2001fan
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Sadly, I had actually considered adding that as my own touch...but I really think that we're a better team than Kansas City.

vasteeler
09-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Sadly, I had actually considered adding that as my own touch...but I really think that we're a better team than Kansas City.

you do? :rofl::laughing::toofunny:

revefsreleets
09-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Hmmm...I'm not so sure. When Pennington went down in Miami, did the Dolphins show interest in Quinn or DA? No, they went out and signed the back-up to the back-up from KC. They'd rather have KC's 3rd stringer than a Browns QB.

xfl2001fan
09-30-2009, 03:08 PM
It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that our GM/Coach believe that DA/BQ are worth more than what they really are could it?